AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-03-20, 10:22   Link #1121
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
I downloaded the OSTS/OPs/EDs outta' nipponsei. It's pretty quick to get them on mirc too, so you might aswell link it there

Quote:
Honestly, though, I do not want to see naked pictures of anime girls that I respect. That also is true in real life. No matter how beautiful are some girls I know, I don't even think of them nastily in any way. I'm weird that way, but I somehow don't want to tarnish their image, even if it is only in my head.
We're pretty alike on that. I personally haven't seen any doujin of Tessa aswell. It takes some time for me to go and do it, but in the case with RM, I think it'd just be a little odd to talk so much and so proudly of it, just to go and fap for them a while later.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 10:23   Link #1122
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

I ate rice cakes but they were called onigiri, not daifuku. I wonder if they are different.

Strawberry daifuku would probably taste like strawberry and rice cake rolled into one.

I had all the openings and endings. Thanks. Should be able to find them in gendou.com though.

Anyway....

Found this in Wakachan, and I loved this picture.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 10:31   Link #1123
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Send a message via MSN to Dark Steno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
@Dark Steno: so your group translates Manga and Doujin? If you've got the time, could you help me translate the japanese characters on the two recent pics Flo put up? The one with kidnapped Gin and Crazy Hina with Noodles (or watever)
I am not a translator but I'm an editor. Will try to ask my translators if they're around.
Dark Steno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 10:32   Link #1124
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

WOW CUTEST PIC EVER!

Gin has been eating compulsively because she's sorry. How kewt.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Old 2006-03-20, 10:51   Link #1125
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Hmm ... that's going to be stock for another avatar. Bwahahaha ...
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 10:51   Link #1126
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Send a message via MSN to Dark Steno
@Lost

From my understanding, the Gin picture is about Gin getting you-know-what-is-going-on by some unknown guys. Yep, pretty nasty or tasty. xD

And the Hina picture... It's nasty... >_<

Anyhow, will ask my translators when they're available.
Dark Steno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 10:54   Link #1127
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
WOW CUTEST PIC EVER!

Gin has been eating compulsively because she's sorry. How kewt.
And due to her anatomical anomaly she will not need to worry about getting fat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
As for Nori and Jun ... although Nori will be a wee-bit sick for that ... at least we know her excessive motivations for taking care of Jun. I've also seen too much hentai that deal with those things ... I wonder if the hentai creators heard of the Westermark effect ... but anyway ... lust IS unstoppable.
Personally I think the authors are playing with us with the Nori and Jun suggestions. But I just love the way she associates lots of things about Jun, such as playing with dolls and whats in the bag

I never really considered Nori, since every character in RM is great, but she is understated. I really now hope for a Nori omake

I just realised if I like an anime I end up learning how to cook there signature dish from it. So far flower topped hamburger (from what I gather hambagu is a different dish), onigiri from Fruits Basket and okonomiyaki from Ranma. Ooooooo I'm hungry now.
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 11:23   Link #1128
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

If the creators decide to make a third season, I hope it will be extended (~26 episodes perhaps) and that everything is resolved well. I also hope that everything will end happily because I expect it to. This is not like other anime for me: I really hope everything ends as well as it should, and everything resolved.

I hope that everyone also has a happy ending. I mean extremely happy, even Kira and Bara.

EDIT:

I better sleep now. I've only got five hours of sleep left, and I have a monster exam tomorrow. Oh well.

Last edited by physics223; 2006-03-20 at 11:36.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 13:00   Link #1129
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Gl Physics =P

And, well. A 26-episode series would really be great, but I think the plot and character development would suffer a great loss if that'd be the case. But if it were to give us more time to appreciate the series, I would definetly vote for that.
I mean, Rozen Maiden mixes together so many different genres of anime that it wouldn't be hard to make lots of drama-based side-stories, or lots of comedy-based days-in-the-life-of-a-Rozen-Maiden type of episodes.

But since the two first series were so awesome, I think that they could put in a little more effort and extend a possible third one a few more weeks.

Old 2006-03-20, 15:54   Link #1130
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker

Anyway....

Found this in Wakachan, and I loved this picture.

Nice picture! She's a yakult thief!
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-20, 16:43   Link #1131
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

At least she's got good taste for food

Quote:
I hope that everyone also has a happy ending. I mean extremely happy, even Kira and Bara.

Well, sorry, but remember the last episode of Traumend? I don't think Bara will make an appearance ever again.

Old 2006-03-20, 16:49   Link #1132
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
At least she's got good taste for food

Well, sorry, but remember the last episode of Traumend? I don't think Bara will make an appearance ever again.
I hope that Barasuishou appears again. I think Bara can come back with vengeance or as a nice girl. Honestly, I think Kira and Bara make a good tagteam if possible.

I hope for a good ending for them as well.
Old 2006-03-20, 16:52   Link #1133
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Well... if they follow the same scheme of RM <-> Traumend, it's likely that, IF she comes back, Bara will be less violent towards the other dolls and more willingly to tag along with them, something like Suigin Tou.
If Kira's as badass as it's said, they'll need everything they've got to take her down.

Old 2006-03-20, 16:58   Link #1134
blitz1/2

I don't think they need all their strength to take down Kirakishou. Kira has deadly attacks, but I don't think she is much of a fighter-type but rather manipulative. It won't be a surprise with Bara and Kira manipulates Suigintou again.
Old 2006-03-20, 17:07   Link #1135
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Well, I have to say that Bara really amazed me with her attacks. She was awesome with her crystals.

Besides, I think that the only one that are really adept to fighting are Suigin Tou and Sousei Seki, given their weapons. The others don't really have weapons suited for fighting, but that can be used for so if necessary.

Old 2006-03-20, 17:16   Link #1136
blitz1/2

here's my analysis of their battle types

Suigintou- Suited for attack but mostly balanced.
Shinku- More of a stun enemy type
Suiseiseki- Defense
Hina Ichigo- Balanced between attack and defense
Souseiseki- attack
Barasuishou- Critical attack and manipulative
Kirakishou- Critical attack and I am guessing low defense.
Old 2006-03-20, 18:27   Link #1137
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

You guys don't sleep anymore do you? This topic will not die.

It would be VERY nice to see Bara and Kira fighting back to back. I would love to see that.

I have the ost's of both seasons. Mitsumune Shinkichi is now one of my +fav composers.
Old 2006-03-20, 18:42   Link #1138
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

If Kira's really going to be the "finall boss", and Bara re-appears, I bet they wouldn't join sides, since I don't think Bara's stupid enough to fall for her own trap (Gin, for example.).

Old 2006-03-20, 18:46   Link #1139
blitz1/2

How about 2 "final bosses" that works too.

Crystals and Roses are a good combination!
Old 2006-03-20, 19:09   Link #1140
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

suiginto is heavly focused on offensive attacks
kanaria is obviously battle support
souseiseki is only good at close frontal attacks so he needs some kind of ranged support
barasuisho didnt really seem to have any defense techniques
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural