AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-01, 19:06   Link #2201
KuroiHikari

Some of you guys might be in the wrong novel, this novel has 3 main tsunderes and maybe more others.

@the two anti-tsundere-ers, actually at this point, if Claire doesn't flare up, it'll kind of feel weird
Kamito getting blown away seems to be one of the comic relief.

Claire hasn't realized her feelings so far, I think (at about vol 3).

@Kleeyook, are you talking about partners like lovers or like comrades? I do feel that Kamito is treating Claire like a kid, no?
KuroiHikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 23:46   Link #2202
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Honestly though, I have not seen a tsundere in RL, dunno if that is good or bad thing
Ther are. Though I've seen more boy tsundere than girl tsundere lol.

Tsundere/Claire = Way to keep the thread alive, it seems.
Old 2012-08-02, 01:50   Link #2203
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
tsunderes cannot vent their feelings properly? DOn't dish them out on the main character, it's not always his fault. And yet, when the main character sidesteps them to go for another girl. The tsundere would blow up again and yell, "Why didn't you choose me? Why can't you realise my feelings?"

Well, guess what? Too late. Not every guy has to tolerate abuse to see the affection (if there's present). The only reason why Kamito even bothers with Claire after her recurrent abuse is because he sympathesises with her.
Thank you. But everyone has their own thought, with mine tsundere still make whole story more beautiful. "Conquer" a tsundere far more difficult than any others type right (kuudere)*?
Old 2012-08-02, 02:22   Link #2204
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Ther are. Though I've seen more boy tsundere than girl tsundere lol.

Tsundere/Claire = Way to keep the thread alive, it seems.
You know, boy tsundere can be found more often than girls, but how many actually beat up the ones they love? I can only see those scums in shoujo.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 03:12   Link #2205
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
You know, boy tsundere can be found more often than girls, but how many actually beat up the ones they love? I can only see those scums in shoujo.
But boy tsunderes rarely, if ever, beat up a girl. Even if they did, the ones I know only does that when the girl did something incredibly stupid. I guess this is just double standards, as tvtropes mentioned, it's 'okay' when's it's girl on boy.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 05:30   Link #2206
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraldcoil View Post
If i remember correctly, Fiana confessed to Claire that she love Kamito in chapter 6. Because of her "incompetent" in previous battle (againt nepentus roa and kuina representative) she become "depressed". she want to stand in the battle with Kamito, not always to be protected (can't be helped, she is more like miko than a fighter, her batlle strenght ranked D). She jealous with the other girl that's why she start training to be able using her elemental waffle by herself.
When she train in "her secret base", Claire suddenly came and give comment that is risky. But Fiana rebel her. Then Claire said she could rely on Kamito in the battle, she just need to focus in kagura dance. Fiana doesn't want to be like that. She doesn't want to be protected like Princes-sama. She want to stand beside Kamito because she love him (she said it in front of claire). Claire became shaken because Fiana's confession.
Fiana then ask Claire what does she want about Kamito. She panic and want to escape from the question. Fiana remark she know her answer. Claire then run away from Fianna.
Thank you. Man Fiana has in my eyes a lot.
Dont get me wrong I like her naughty princess act.
Her desire to fight along side the one she love is kinda like Inoue Orihime.
Old 2012-08-02, 05:56   Link #2207
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Thank you. Man Fiana has in my eyes a lot.
Dont get me wrong I like her naughty princess act.
Her desire to fight along side the one she love is kinda like Inoue Orihime.
honestly speaking I always find Orihime a childish character that need to grow up and go over her chrus on Ichigo. Anyway I agree with you about Fiana ,I really like her resolution to fight along side Kamito and that she admit her feeling ,the feeling that she had for Kamito and she say this feeling before Claire.This really show what kind of character she is.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 09:24   Link #2208
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Well, the ones I know just kinda pinch their cheeks or something like that, nothing violent, but...tsundere. And verbally abusive sometimes. But we all know it's not serious, and everyone takes it well.
Old 2012-08-02, 09:55   Link #2209
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
"Beat up one they love" is not the term describe tsundere, it's just ... some characters and plots
Old 2012-08-02, 09:56   Link #2210
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTDK View Post
"Beat up one they love" is not the term describe tsundere, it's just ... some characters and plots
Well, Gen-san from Majikoi is a tsundere too :P

So, following on on Vol 3 .. man, Velsaria is a total b*tch! Makes you want Kamito to beat her down again..
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 10:35   Link #2211
imbuement

Quote:
Thank you. But everyone has their own thought, with mine tsundere still make whole story more beautiful. "Conquer" a tsundere far more difficult than any others type right (kuudere)*?
I see, the most important things for you aren't "happiness" and "love" but "victory" and "conquer". You flirt a girl just for fun. Hmm. Then, You-only-toy-tsunderegirl, not love.
Steps:
1st: You bear those abusiveness from the girl and sneak to near her.
2nd: You try hard and turn that girl from tsun-being to a deredere.
3rd : You make her pay that her did to you in 1st.
Am i right???
imbuement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 12:05   Link #2212
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbuement View Post
I see, the most important things for you aren't "happiness" and "love" but "victory" and "conquer". You flirt a girl just for fun. Hmm. Then, You-only-toy-tsunderegirl, not love.
Steps:
1st: You bear those abusiveness from the girl and sneak to near her.
2nd: You try hard and turn that girl from tsun-being to a deredere.
3rd : You make her pay that her did to you in 1st.
Am i right???
Seems like you try to read my thought But no.

I put the word conquer into quotation, mean I'll reach to deepest of her heart. I said that I loved tsundere, so she would always be tsundere even if my conquest success or not. The only different thing is the way she treat me all after, and our relationship.
Old 2012-08-02, 12:12   Link #2213
XFire
150% done

read the update. Possibly reading too much into it, but what does it say about Kamito three years ago that he and Restia literally swatted Ellis' sister like a fly?
Old 2012-08-02, 13:01   Link #2214
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Seems like you try to read my thought But no.

I put the word conquer into quotation, mean I'll reach to deepest of her heart. I said that I loved tsundere, so she would always be tsundere even if my conquest success or not. The only different thing is the way she treat me all after, and our relationship.
yeah, after that, she'll not just use her limbs but create some special tool to use on you, like metal mace to bash your head, or electric-bed

and your relationship will change from Conqueror and the conquered into Master and her S&M slave

Anti-tsundere corp?, recruit me in.......I'll gladly slaughter them all to make more place for Yandere, Kuudere and other dere-dere girls (except Tsundere)

*throwing knife to picture of Hinagiku Katsura, Louise, Taiga, and Sohara*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back to topic

Kamito still have seal of Restia (Darkness spirit) thus he should be able to summon her back, but why he didn't do it?, does summoning mean the summoned creature also must agree to be summoned?

if it is, then I wonder how the heck Restia acting like that (create trouble for Kamito and appear/disappear without his concern), also how can the fake Demon King use her in the mine to use against Kamito & Est, does the fake Demon King use her by force?

then what the meaning of contract anyway?, if some one with more power can force/rip off your contracted spirit with ease, while you as contractor can't force your-still-bound-by seal-spirit to return to your side? like with the Hell cat case after being eaten or Kamito and Restia or Fianna and Orgy-os (I forgot her spirit name)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 13:53   Link #2215
EvI

yeah i also didn't understood that...
even thought you guys said a couple of times i still don't understand restia actions toward kamito D;
could anyone explain again please?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 13:57   Link #2216
Soji

^long story short she want kamito to awake his power and become the Dark spirit king.
Old 2012-08-02, 14:00   Link #2217
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

until we find out what exact the wish did we dont know.

For all we know, the wish could of made restia independant, and kamito a sacrifice.
Meaning he has to bear the seal, but restia is free to do her wish.

Also i dont see all the hype in restia.
She may have been important to kamito, but in the end she did screw him over by going to the other side.

Also the amount of greif she caused kamito, i say tough luck.

In any regards, im fairly sure Est unsealed is more powerful then restia, because it was Est and her former master that took the demon lord and restia down.

Also, Est being curse, could also mean, est was more powerful then restia... the saying, things of power come with a high price.

So your putting the two best tiers together... kamito, who id say is on PAR with the previous demon king in skill, seeing how restia trained him, and Est, the sword who took down that combo.

Its like giving a pro sniper who only used a .22 long rifle a Barret M50, and telling him to go snipe people.

Once he learns the barret, u know its Game OVERS.

Anyhow u guys just want kamito to dual wield, so he fills the definition of blade dancer in most MMO's.
http://www.riftgame.com/en/classes/r...ade-dancer.php

Id personally say no, id rather see Kamito Unlocking Est, and getting rid of her curse.
asking for both is like asking for tenchi.. meaning.. kamito will turn into tenchi.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 14:09   Link #2218
Soji

aigomorla@ If you mean the wish that Restia ask Kamito to made
Spoiler for spoiler:

Also you can't say that about Restia because she still the most important for Kamito and from what i know only Est have a similar importance for kamito. say like that is ignore what kamito feel and the author make us know more than one time.And Est curse come from what she is ...from what i know. Also from what I understand the 2 of them was more or less the same in power, in the past.(can be wrong).
Old 2012-08-02, 14:39   Link #2219
BTDK
Himawari no Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
yeah, after that, she'll not just use her limbs but create some special tool to use on you, like metal mace to bash your head, or electric-bed

and your relationship will change from Conqueror and the conquered into Master and her S&M slave
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comon guy, I didn't mean that, its more like some disgusting slob than a tsundere girl

To answer the question, yes. Kamito cant do anything to Restia though the fact she still is his spirit contracted. I dont know why too, the author want it.

At near end of vol 6, Kamito tried to hold Restia but her hard reaction against him cause he hurt and scream out. Kamito couldn't keep her anymore and she slowly disappeared in the air. So from what I know, the spirit contractor have no "absolute" control over their spirit, or it not affect a highest rank spirit (Est/Restia ...)

^ Power of Est ? Eh !!! 1/10 her total power (wield by Kamito at 80% power): beat Leonora and her Dragon slayer sword, keep up with Restia in battle against Roa.
SO 10/10 - 100% her power is instant kill, absolutely instant

Last edited by BTDK; 2012-08-02 at 15:35.
BTDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 16:39   Link #2220
EvI

wait but didn't she returns on volume 7? x-x
i'm don't understand anything anymore D;
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap