AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-06, 07:24   Link #21
Blitz59

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKyo
Um hello but have you noticed that Orochimaru CAN'T use any more bodies because the Third took his arms away forever...lol
"Ummmmm.."Have you even read the manga?
Blitz59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 09:30   Link #22
byakurasengan
Kage Bunshin

thanks Zek.. i owe you one.. and hey, isnt it that gaara's sand contains blood? i mean, it should been so viscous all this time..
byakurasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 10:07   Link #23
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph0llen
"Ummmmm.."Have you even read the manga?
Ummmmm...no, lol
AngelKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 10:17   Link #24
Ero-Sannin

Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
people stop posting in this thread here, sorry to say this but the flaw is pathetic... the naruto storyline is quite precise, technical flaws like that shouldn't be mentioned, here i will start a thread for you about flaws,

why can't they find bettter artists to draw naruto ... or is it just the versions i download are crappy....
Ero-Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 10:23   Link #25
Anthriel
天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sannin
people stop posting in this thread here, sorry to say this but the flaw is pathetic... the naruto storyline is quite precise, technical flaws like that shouldn't be mentioned, here i will start a thread for you about flaws,

why can't they find bettter artists to draw naruto ... or is it just the versions i download are crappy....
Are you serious? What about Naruto being able to hit Kabuto, or Sasuke being able to touch one of Kakashi's bells? What about Gaara's shield of sand when Naruto punched him?
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 10:27   Link #26
Ero-Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthriel
Are you serious? What about Naruto being able to hit Kabuto, or Sasuke being able to touch one of Kakashi's bells? What about Gaara's shield of sand when Naruto punched him?
umm do you understand what a flaw is ? A flaw is something that is badly done not on purpose... those subjects you mentioned are not flaws... bad art is a flaw
Old 2004-08-06, 10:38   Link #27
Anthriel
天使

flaw
a fault, mistake or weakness, especially one that happens while something is being planned or made, or which causes something not to be perfect:

Inconsistency sounds like a fault to me. According to the story so far, Jounins are far stronger than Genins, but in one case Naruto was stronger than Kabuto, this was not explained at all. Looks like a fault, a flaw to me.
Old 2004-08-06, 10:51   Link #28
lotus_lee

Quote:
According to the story so far, Jounins are far stronger than Genins, but in one case Naruto was stronger than Kabuto, this was not explained at all. Looks like a fault, a flaw to me.
Yea but Naruto is no ordinary Genin since he has the Kyuubi in him. Of course, you obviously already knew that.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 10:55   Link #29
yinstro

art is subjective, i think naruto manga art is fairly decent. and im actually an artist
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 11:09   Link #30
Anthriel
天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee
Yea but Naruto is no ordinary Genin since he has the Kyuubi in him. Of course, you obviously already knew that.
Yeah, but he didn't use Kyuubi that time, there were no signs of Kyuubi. Apart from that, he was never portrayed as strong. In the Naruto RPG (GBA), he is even one of the weakest genins. Do hold a hand like that, you need to be stronger than the person. According to the Character book, Kabuto is stronger than Naruto. It just doesn't make sense, at all.
Old 2004-08-06, 11:11   Link #31
dnmt

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
art is subjective, i think naruto manga art is fairly decent. and im actually an artist
The art in the manga is fantastic and as consistent as it gets, the art in the anime is not consistent at all and the animation is crappy most of the time.
dnmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 11:11   Link #32
Shay
Monarch Programmer

I can't believe this thread has lasted so long.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 11:50   Link #33
yinstro

by draw naruto you meant the animation? oh yeah that seems to get crappy and recently seems more off than not off. As far as that goes, one thing to remeber is its a weekly show, with a high run time, the general strategy for anime tv episodes is spend more time ( budget) on the more important episodes, and animate others crappy to get that time. As opposed to one general overall quality.

Also this studio made a descion that "better" animated episodes will be mostly in terms of frames drawn. (like one of the rock lee gaara fight episodes) Also this studio said in an interview while the 3d skills of animators are growing, the hand skills of the artists are decreasing. since hand skills draw the charachters, here is where they will tend to suck; is sucky animation the future of anime? hmmm
Old 2004-08-06, 13:19   Link #34
naruto_117

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKyo
Ummmmm...no, lol
Spoiler:

Last edited by naruto_117; 2004-08-06 at 16:42.
naruto_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 13:24   Link #35
Ero-Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinstro
by draw naruto you meant the animation? oh yeah that seems to get crappy and recently seems more off than not off. As far as that goes, one thing to remeber is its a weekly show, with a high run time, the general strategy for anime tv episodes is spend more time ( budget) on the more important episodes, and animate others crappy to get that time. As opposed to one general overall quality.

Also this studio made a descion that "better" animated episodes will be mostly in terms of frames drawn. (like one of the rock lee gaara fight episodes) Also this studio said in an interview while the 3d skills of animators are growing, the hand skills of the artists are decreasing. since hand skills draw the charachters, here is where they will tend to suck; is sucky animation the future of anime? hmmm
what, can you tell me the website of the people drawing naruto i m gonna send them one mean e-mail...

also why can't people like bandai take over naruto's drawing..

man the animation in naruto is soo crappy sometimes... very RARELY have we seen any decent animation
Old 2004-08-06, 13:46   Link #36
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sannin
what, can you tell me the website of the people drawing naruto i m gonna send them one mean e-mail...

also why can't people like bandai take over naruto's drawing..

man the animation in naruto is soo crappy sometimes... very RARELY have we seen any decent animation
heh just to be clear, are we talking anime or manga?
Old 2004-08-06, 14:13   Link #37
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_117
Spoiler:
Here are a few links to the manga. www.narutomangaislicensed.com http://www.thereisnolinkhere.com/
You SO have to take those manga links down before you get banned or something...
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 14:40   Link #38
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Do hold a hand like that, you need to be stronger than the person. According to the Character book, Kabuto is stronger than Naruto. It just doesn't make sense, at all.
Physical strength alone is not the only factor in measuring power. Tsunade is physically the strongest character in the series so far, but she's probably not the most powerful(Itachi, Jiraiya and Orochimaru could never crumble an entire wall with a single punch). Kabuto is clearly more powerful than Naruto just in terms of jutsus and general ninja abilities, but that doesn't mean he's physically stronger. Kabuto said himself that he isn't very good at taijutsu; he relies more on finesse, primarily using his chakra scalpel to deal damage. Naruto, on the other hand, relies mostly on taijutsu. It's not unreasonable to believe that Naruto is at least comparable to Kabuto in raw physical strength. That's all he needs to maintain his grip; power doesn't have anything to do with it.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 16:29   Link #39
Anthriel
天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
Physical strength alone is not the only factor in measuring power. Tsunade is physically the strongest character in the series so far, but she's probably not the most powerful(Itachi, Jiraiya and Orochimaru could never crumble an entire wall with a single punch). Kabuto is clearly more powerful than Naruto just in terms of jutsus and general ninja abilities, but that doesn't mean he's physically stronger. Kabuto said himself that he isn't very good at taijutsu; he relies more on finesse, primarily using his chakra scalpel to deal damage. Naruto, on the other hand, relies mostly on taijutsu. It's not unreasonable to believe that Naruto is at least comparable to Kabuto in raw physical strength. That's all he needs to maintain his grip; power doesn't have anything to do with it.
The Data Book explicitly states Kabuto is physically stronger. Besides, as I said, try it yourself. Equal strength is not enough in that situation, you need greater strength. If you want to try "Kabuto was weakened", remember that Naruto was quite weakenend as well and he didn't take a soldier pill. Even if he could have managed to grap Kabuto, the fact that Kabuto just sat around there, relaxing, while Naruto talked for some minutes, is a flaw.
Old 2004-08-06, 16:43   Link #40
naruto_117

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
You SO have to take those manga links down before you get banned or something...
OH! That's right...I'm kinda new here so it kinda slipped my mind. Thanks
naruto_117 is offline   Reply With Quote