AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-19, 15:45   Link #21
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

geez, only translations up to vol 2. I am surprised this isnt as popular as some of the other harem mangas.

edit: mistake, that is the novel pics
shaolinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 15:13   Link #22
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Umm. Is Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou LN finished already? I hope not! It'd suck if it were to end that soon. Only 6 volumes. But the anime has only 12 episodes. And that episode 7 is the end of LN volume 3 so far.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-20, 16:35   Link #23
tsunade666

It's 8 volumes I think but their is no raws for vol 7 and 8 yet. But some pictures are roaming around for vol 7 but not complete.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-21, 16:38   Link #24
Flames

What is Soga Kena and Sai relationship so far in the novels. Also what is the relationship with Sai with that yellow haired girl in the first pic of vol.6
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-21, 17:41   Link #25
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
What is Soga Kena and Sai relationship so far in the novels. Also what is the relationship with Sai with that yellow haired girl in the first pic of vol.6
If he's a mao he's got a harem, nough said lol!
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-21, 17:59   Link #26
Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
If he's a mao he's got a harem, nough said lol!
Your right you can't be maou without a harem first lol. I least want to know some knowledge about how the harem is going for our maou lol.
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-22, 02:54   Link #27
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
It's 8 volumes I think but their is no raws for vol 7 and 8 yet. But some pictures are roaming around for vol 7 but not complete.
Spoiler for Vol 7:

Spoiler for Vol 8:

I wonder when is vol 9 coming out.
Old 2010-05-22, 07:07   Link #28
Lummie

I hope you don't mind but I added above to the first post .
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-22, 08:05   Link #29
iK@r0s

where can i read the manga or the novel?
Old 2010-05-22, 13:03   Link #30
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by iK@r0s View Post
where can i read the manga or the novel?
try using google.com next time.
U can read this manga online at:

mangatoshokan.com
mangafox.com
onemanga.com

or download them

mangatraders.com
crazymanga.be

about light novel, sorry can't help you, may be the other can
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-23, 07:41   Link #31
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinx View Post
geez, only translations up to vol 2. I am surprised this isnt as popular as some of the other harem mangas.

edit: mistake, that is the novel pics
LOL, I made the same mistake... So far only Volumes 1 and 2 of the manga have been released. I want to say that's up to chapter 16, but I don't remember exactly. As for how many chapters have been released total (in the original magazine), I'm going to guess about 20, since it started in Nov '08 and it's a monthly magazine (which explains why Volume 3 still isn't out yet).

On the LN side, Volume 9 apparently came out in January, according to the Japanese Wikipedia page.

And Minori Chihara apparently voiced Korone on the drama CDs...but not the anime... As awesome as Korone's been in the anime, I shudder to think how much more awesomer she'd be with Minorin voicing her...
Old 2010-05-23, 08:23   Link #32
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
LOL, I made the same mistake... So far only Volumes 1 and 2 of the manga have been released. I want to say that's up to chapter 16, but I don't remember exactly. As for how many chapters have been released total (in the original magazine), I'm going to guess about 20, since it started in Nov '08 and it's a monthly magazine (which explains why Volume 3 still isn't out yet).

On the LN side, Volume 9 apparently came out in January, according to the Japanese Wikipedia page.

And Minori Chihara apparently voiced Korone on the drama CDs...but not the anime... As awesome as Korone's been in the anime, I shudder to think how much more awesomer she'd be with Minorin voicing her...
I still think Yuuki Aoi is better as Korone as I don't think Minori has that "teasing" voice in her.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-23, 15:58   Link #33
Used Can

Quote:
Well, that's true.

Spoiler for Vol9 Cover:
Old 2010-05-23, 17:17   Link #34
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Well, that's true.

Spoiler for Vol9 Cover:
Oh, cool. They've apparently gone to a con, and Akuto is cosplaying as Inuyasha... ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I still think Yuuki Aoi is better as Korone as I don't think Minori has that "teasing" voice in her.
Frankly, I think deadpan would work better in some of those scenes... And don't discount Minorin's range. She's played lots of characters that weren't magical artificial beings...
Old 2010-05-23, 17:44   Link #35
Used Can

Quote:
Oh, cool. They've apparently gone to a con, and Akuto is cosplaying as Dark Schneider.
There we go...

Spoiler for For reference:

Anyway, I've just ordered vol.9. Hopefully, it'll arrive on the 29th. Otherwise... that'd be pretty funny, since I won't be around.
Old 2010-05-24, 11:59   Link #36
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I just read the latest translated chapter (ch 9), and I have to say, it had quite a bit more depth than the anime did. The anime blazes through so much material, it's almost incoherent (>.>)...
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-24, 12:08   Link #37
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
chapter 9 arrive in crazymanga.be
Wow...what a Moron Thug...to try to challenge a Maou.
But that (what her name) girl is doesn't make sense, return Sai just with a slap...Laaaame

And despite being Sexy..the Pres also cunning...I'd like to kill a bitch like her.
Manipulative, Pretty and Evil...hm hm..I'll make her raped by a bunch of dogs first before I cut off all her limbs one by one.......I'm excited to hunt now.....If you know some woman near you have traits like this, lemme know....

and that (what her name again) samurai girl also suit my taste to kill...see the truth but still can't act (at least try to attack Sai moron!)...despite acting tough infront of others...she deserve a bullet in her brain
*wipe my magnum*

Last edited by surerman; 2010-05-24 at 12:22.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-24, 12:22   Link #38
Johnny
Working the bags...

Keena's the one that bitched slap him back into Sai mode. There's more to her then meets the eye, ...

I agree with frubam, the anime sugarcoats things, then again I guess they don't want to portray the anime in a dark light, more fan service which I'm not complaining...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-24, 13:00   Link #39
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Keena deserve the "Bright slap" nomination
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-24, 16:10   Link #40
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
chapter 9 arrive in crazymanga.be
Wow...what a Moron Thug...to try to challenge a Maou.
But that (what her name) girl is doesn't make sense, return Sai just with a slap...Laaaame

And despite being Sexy..the Pres also cunning...I'd like to kill a bitch like her.
Manipulative, Pretty and Evil...hm hm..I'll make her raped by a bunch of dogs first before I cut off all her limbs one by one.......I'm excited to hunt now.....If you know some woman near you have traits like this, lemme know....

and that (what her name again) samurai girl also suit my taste to kill...see the truth but still can't act (at least try to attack Sai moron!)...despite acting tough infront of others...she deserve a bullet in her brain
*wipe my magnum*
Your information is wrong. Fujiko is NOT the pres, Lily is (the blonde girl with the witch's hat). Although, I find it weird how you dislike Fujiko but still like Shizuku from Kampfer.

On another note, the manga Keena > Anime's Keena, as she's not COMPLETELY an airhead.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, shounen