Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2010-02-03, 03:30   Link #61
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
errand/messenger boy
Actualy, come to think of it, one has to be at least at a certain level of strength to serve as a messenger boy for Shanks to WB. It is, imo, quite a significant and noteworthy job, not something to b scoffed at.
Old 2010-02-03, 06:30   Link #62
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleutheria View Post
After this arc...

Ace
Spoiler:
I so hope you're right. :O

@Topic
I guess out of all people, Enel would have probably the highest Bounty, if the WG would just know about him. Luffy is basically the only one who can beat him, for everyone else he is unreachable, in strength and literally, considering Luffy is the only man in the world he has to fight in close combat. He can read minds, fly and basically can kill anyone and anything from up the sky, without ever being seen.
Old 2010-02-03, 11:16   Link #63
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Enel's bounty would be 500,000,000 as Oda already stated. I'd expect Luffy's bounty will be at that level at the end of this war.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-03, 11:28   Link #64
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

I still don't understand how Kidd's bounty is higher than Luffy's, even IF he kills innocent people. Luffy took down a government fortress for God's sake. Surely a selfish and corrupt government that cares more about its arrogant aristocratic bastards than the lives of innocently captured 'human employees' would take more offense to the Enies Lobby defeat than killing of innocent people.
lonewolf777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-03, 11:33   Link #65
kakakka

Well, that only means that the government still cares for its image. Government fortress can still be rebuilt, but lives of innocents cannot. That's what citizen's will think. By giving Kidd high bounty, it atleast shows that the government cares for the citizens.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-11, 14:30   Link #66
Prestige

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf777 View Post
I still don't understand how Kidd's bounty is higher than Luffy's, even IF he kills innocent people. Luffy took down a government fortress for God's sake. Surely a selfish and corrupt government that cares more about its arrogant aristocratic bastards than the lives of innocently captured 'human employees' would take more offense to the Enies Lobby defeat than killing of innocent people.
Goverment wants to keep Luffy's deeds down and they try to make destruction of Enies Lobby 'not a big deal' because for propaganda purposes. They dont want Luffy getting more fame than he already has...

Kidd is another thing, he does infamous things to civilians and WG trys to blow wind to his atrocitys so citizens will try seek refuge with WG against likes of Kidd.
Prestige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-09, 07:51   Link #67
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Luffy's will go up, undoubtedly. But I think also Sanji and Usopp's will go up for their striking a Tenryuubitou (even if Usopp's was unintentional). I think the WG knows full well that Usopp and Sogeking are the same guy...... everyone who sees Usopp knows, except Luffy and Chopper . Kuma, upon just meeting him knew, so I don't think they'll have a problem with that.
lonewolf777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-09, 12:30   Link #68
John D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
I guess out of all people, Enel would have probably the highest Bounty, if the WG would just know about him. Luffy is basically the only one who can beat him, for everyone else he is unreachable, in strength and literally, considering Luffy is the only man in the world he has to fight in close combat. He can read minds, fly and basically can kill anyone and anything from up the sky, without ever being seen.
While Enel without any doubt, possess one of the most powerful fruits he's not able to compete with the big guns (Haki users, the admirals etc).
John D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 13:40   Link #69
Nikolaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by John D. View Post
While Enel without any doubt, possess one of the most powerful fruits he's not able to compete with the big guns (Haki users, the admirals etc).
that's right. enel posses really hax and powerful ability, but he lack the inner strength. just think about someone like garp or wb having such a trait. it is heat, speed, paralyze, ability to avoid punches atc. everything best from logias. yet he got beaten by luffy without gears even. and if someone is going to get sky rocketed bounty it is bb. now he is the no. 1 on to-exterminate list of world goverment since he freed worst criminals and probably beaten magellan and destroyed impel down.
Nikolaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-11, 03:21   Link #70
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
I don't know how much for ussop and Sanji. I really don't know if sanji or ussops will go up, my impression is the government has assumed them to be M.I.A or K.I.A. Kuma defeated them on Shabody remember? Luffy was "defeated" and showed up in impel down, then broke several hundred prisoners out.
Old 2010-03-21, 10:24   Link #71
asif1

well we all know luffy is 300mill b
ace must be about 300mill b-400mill b
shanks must be 600mill-700mill we havent see his potential yet..
whitebeard 700-800mill hes the greatest pirate in the world he should be about that

these are just guesses
asif1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-21, 18:01   Link #72
ashesatdusk

My final prediction is that luffy will have a bounty of 87,340,000,000 by the end of the series. I'm being serious.
Old 2010-03-21, 18:20   Link #73
John D.

It's plausible that the bounties that we currently are familar with on the Grand Line is very different to those of the captains that have achieved success in the New World and are considered immediate threats by the WG.

I believe that after the latest events has calmed down reasonable and the WG and the Marines has, once again, secured their position somewhat, that Luffy will gain a New World Bounty: 1 billion.

While Luffy isn't in the tier of the Shichibukai and certainly not with the Yonkous and the Admirals, he has shown, once again, that he stirrs up trouble for the Marines wherever he goes. Akainu has been gunning for Luffy for some chapters now, and as Luffy will (certainly) escape, Akainu will most likely push for actions towards Luffy.

Last edited by John D.; 2010-03-22 at 03:12.
John D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 10:46   Link #74
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Its obvious that Luffy will gain a considerable bounty when he escapes from the battle. I have too say that I think that the Magna Admiral Akainu which was only targeting Luffy because of his father is afraid of what Luffy can become. And that he fears his father and fears that he will become his father, if not more powerful.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 05:43   Link #75
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Mr 3, Buggy, Crocodile, Jinbei and others involved in the Whitebeard war are going to eclipse anything the Strawhats currently have. (Mr 2 is MIA atm, no idea)
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-23, 13:48   Link #76
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Not so sure about Mr. 3. He was pretty quiet during the whole thing. His bounty will probably be comparable to the other Straw Hats. Buggy, Crocodile, and Jinbei will definitely get a big boost, as will Luffy.
Old 2010-04-08, 11:30   Link #77
Kallen4life

despite all points I would be fairly surprised if Luffy's next will be over ~500 mil

Teach can easily go to 800+ i think ..
1) deceived WG
2) threw Shichibukai title in their faces
3) Impel Down thing
4) the only person ever to wield 2xDF and one of em belonged to the strongest man in the world and can destroy that world
5) has declared open war on everything
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 03:23   Link #78
ashesatdusk

Buggy the Clown > 80,000. I was going to say 100,000,000 for some reason I feel like 80,000,000 is the right number. For some reason ODA sensei seems to give out a lot of just around 80,000,000 (Robin, Boa, Crocodile). It would be funny if he accelerated to rookie status over night (100,000,000).

Trafalgar Law I think will get an increase due to his aiding luffy on two occasions.

Luffy's Bounty is likely to increase even with the marine ford cover up. I don't think they can hide the fact that Luffy was in the lime light most of this war, or the fact he punched a Tenrryuu Buuto. I think they might be able to cover up a lot of impel down, but I think enough rumours will fly about lufffy breaking in and out. The credit for capturing Crocodile was given to Smoker, but they still rose luffy's bount. I was going to estimate 500,000,000, but I would not be surprised if its actually higher.
Old 2010-04-21, 14:07   Link #79
Kaizokugami
Pirate God

As ashesatdusk said, I'd also estimate around 500,000,000. But Luffy pulled off some crazy stuff, so it wouldn't surprise me if it exceeds 600,000,00.
Kaizokugami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 16:28   Link #80
kirby sama
Pink Ball!

Lightbulb

Everyone talks about Enel... Kairoseki and the Admirals could handle him well i my opinion!

For Luffy I bet he will get a very bad ass bounty for messing up Impel Down, and his saga will continue so i think he will easily reach 1 Billion in no time!

For the rest of the crew members: i think their bounty wont change at least until they meet up... The WG thinks they are dead...
kirby sama is offline   Reply With Quote