Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-09, 01:16   Link #1021
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
This is getting weird. It can't be a case of just Shiro having fake memories. After all, Katana-boy is a third perspective that experienced those school members "knowing" Shiro. So, what happened? Though, "Color-less" certainly has resemblances to a person who doesn't really exist.

Anyone else find an eerie resemblance between Shiro and Mr. Totsuka?

Also, Darumas sure seem to be popular in this show. I'm wondering if there's some other symbolism than good luck.
hmm a good way to solve this is kuroh call again kukuri cell number and talk with her if her remember of him then this means who shiro memories are not fake and someone is messing around, because kuroh talked with kukuri at last 2 times while shiro not around.

and dont forget next week some more naked neko time fanservice
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 02:11   Link #1022
dark998

Goddamn, Senri with that hairstyle and outfit looks cute as hell, though her uniform-clad appearance fits more the "heartless woman" nickname. Also we finally get to know why Homra is so enraged over Totsuka's death, losing an important member like that is not easy. And just noticed Mikoto is waering Totsuka's earring.

On MC side, suddenly Shiro's existance becomes as thin as paper. In last week episode I thoguht Kukuri lied about not knowing the guy the video to protect Shiro but it seems she actually forgot or never really knew him. And also the whole deal about his home. Like creb mentined, I see a strong resemblance between Totsuka and Shiro, mostly in their personality. No idea where this is going but I can't wait to see it.

And for next week: naked Neko, Senri action and Munakata vs Kuro. It is Thursday yet?
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 02:34   Link #1023
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Oh boy, it seems that Episode 6 is a case of Total Recall for Yashiro...

Nobody knows him except for Kuroh and Neko, and Totsuka's backstory is cheerful, yet tragic at the same time.

On the other hand, Awashima adding some red bean paste on her Martini is kinda... interesting to drink, don't you think?
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 02:36   Link #1024
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

GoRA's members weren't wrong when they said the plot really starts to chug at Episode 6. It wasn't even a tense episode. It was so emotional and everything really just clicks, and it is beautiful. Heartwrenchingly simple and beautiful and I can't wait to see how it goes from there.

I don't believe, for one, that Totsuka was killed For the Evulz. Shiro had a bigger plan for him, definitely. But at least after this episode, I can no longer maintain by one of my earlier theories that Totsuka was evil and in cahoots with Shiro. He was just... Totsuka. ;_; It was so painfully devastating to watch.

Neko is definitely up to something. I won't be surprised if it turns out that she actually created Shiro from scratch. The theory that Shiro purposely got his subordinate Neko to erase his memories is getting more and more likely, but still I can't think of any reason why he'll want his memories erased. Unless of course, he's just a pawn in the Silver King's game, which is more likely.

Here's an official magazine scan consisting of the Homura members (including Fushimi):
Spoiler:

Totsuka sob sob but haha Fushimi is so gloomy. Teenager angst anyone?
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 03:21   Link #1025
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
Here's an official magazine scan consisting of the Homura members (including Fushimi):
Spoiler:
Holy Mother of Fanservice. Can someone do a pic like this with Team Blue? Please? They really don't get enough attention. :/

Also, wow, Rikio has really let himself go. XD;; And Saruhiko sticks out like a sore thumb, definitely in the middle of his "angsty teenager" period. XD;; I can see him spending his days in Homra skulking around and glaring at everyone, scoffing at everything. xD (Also he's wearing blue, oooo~) Again: I'll be very disappointed if he doesn't turn out to be Reishi's brother/cousin/other relative.

(Is there another scan of this out there? I can't read the pink text, and the sides are cut off...)

ETA:
Ooooh! Reishi does have a character song!

*listens*

.......that he....... reads..................... orz

OK, so Sugita Tomokazu apparently can't sing. orz Whhhhyyyyyy.... T___T)

(But where's Fushimi's/Miyano Mamoru's song? I guess there's going to be another CD...)

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-11-09 at 03:48.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 03:52   Link #1026
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Somehow I think Fushimi's character song will contain spoilers, so heh it's gonna be one of those which are put off until later.

Fushimi is always sulking in his HOMRA days apparently (and he looks adorkably nerdy too). Like in this pic.

I can't seem to recognize the second guy from the left. Maybe Shouhei without his cap? Doesn't look like Misaki to me...

Oh yeah, what does the Japanese text below mean? I only recognize word "Fushimi-kun"...
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 04:01   Link #1027
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Fushimi kun, where are you looking at?
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 04:52   Link #1028
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
Somehow I think Fushimi's character song will contain spoilers, so heh it's gonna be one of those which are put off until later.
I don't know, Tatara's song is not on the CD either and I can't believe they don't want to release it. (The CD has Shiro, Kurou, Neko, Yata, Reishi, Seri and Anna. I may or may not have forgotten someone, but definitely no Saruhiko and Tatara.) Plus, so far I don't remember hearing a song by Mikoto (if Tsuda Kenjirou can sing... it would be funny if neither King could do a proper song), and I can't believe they don't want Sakurai Takahiro (Izumo) to sing... so I think there's going to be another CD.
Old 2012-11-09, 09:04   Link #1029
Kakkou
Tch.

Episode 6 is so far the first episode I genuinely liked not just simply because the visuals were flashy. Admittedly it had to do with the fact I find the Homra gang more interesting than The Adventures of Blacky, Whitey & Pussy, even if they are the main focus (unfortunately). Of course, the Memories of Red manga also had a small hand in that. I'd like to be interested in the Sexy Corps too but it doesn't help that only 3 of their members are anything more than a name and face. Plus two of them already have ties with Homra.

Also, Seri in her off-work clothes was hot. If we must have the girls providing fanservice can we please just have more of that Seri instead of Pussy or a forced camera angle of Kukuri's panties? Preferably with Seri's boobs not drawn to look unbalanced. Oh and Misaki needs to wear his cap less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I don't know, Tatara's song is not on the CD either and I can't believe they don't want to release it. (The CD has Shiro, Kurou, Neko, Yata, Reishi, Seri and Anna. I may or may not have forgotten someone, but definitely no Saruhiko and Tatara.) Plus, so far I don't remember hearing a song by Mikoto (if Tsuda Kenjirou can sing... it would be funny if neither King could do a proper song), and I can't believe they don't want Sakurai Takahiro (Izumo) to sing... so I think there's going to be another CD.
There's still 5 more volumes to go on sale. That's plenty of chances for another CD, especially for a series with a big (and known) cast like this. Having said that, I have my doubt whether they'll get Sakurai to sing. He doesn't even sing in shows that have their cast take turns singing the ED (Zakuro) and the only recent time he's actually sung was for a Disney cover album (Which Sugita also sung for but still didn't sing for K).
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 09:45   Link #1030
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
Anyone else find an eerie resemblance between Shiro and Mr. Totsuka?
I do. My first thought when I saw Totsuka was "holy crap, they pasted his personality onto Shiro!". Might just be a coincidence, though.

That was a very nice episode after last week's disappointing one. They're doing a great job slowly building the mystery. Yashiro Isana doesn't exist... this opens up so many possibilities. Did he overwrite his own memories Total Recall style? Is a first party involved? What's the point of all this? Who is Neko? (she obviously knows more than she lets on). So many questions. I hope the answers will be fulfilling.

Seri was hot in her casual clothes. She needs to keep her hair down more often. She looks so much better that way.
Old 2012-11-09, 10:11   Link #1031
ookamigirl

So Totsuka is the one Shiro shot.
Flashbacks to the past were interesting.
This episode seems to be revolving around the red king.
Him reaching his limits, but also about his better side and his loss.
Shiro is still a mystery...

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 11:39   Link #1032
melina_putri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
There's still 5 more volumes to go on sale. That's plenty of chances for another CD, especially for a series with a big (and known) cast like this. Having said that, I have my doubt whether they'll get Sakurai to sing. He doesn't even sing in shows that have their cast take turns singing the ED (Zakuro) and the only recent time he's actually sung was for a Disney cover album (Which Sugita also sung for but still didn't sing for K).
The other character song CD is bundled with vol.7 of the BD which is the last volume, the release schedule is 2013/03/13.

Vol.3 bonus is the Original Soundtrack part 2 and Vol 4-6 bonus is Drama CD.
melina_putri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 11:47   Link #1033
Dark Wing

So Totsuka was the wild animal tamer in a group of animals?

Lord help this city...
Old 2012-11-09, 13:10   Link #1034
Becquerel
Time waits for no one.

Wow, this was a great episode!! It was really heartwarming to see the connections between the Homra members and how Tatara fit into the puzzle. He seemed to be the glue that held them all together and he got along well with everyone. I really want to see Tatara's interactions with Saruhiko and how he dealt with him leaving the group. Also Anna was ADORABLE in this episode! I loved she acted around Mikoto and Tatara and now I can totally see why she is Homra's mascot, she's like a little puppy!! Also it was really interesting to see that all(?) of Shiro's memories are fake, it really raises the question of who he is. We definitely know that Weismann has his eye on him but I feel like he didn't know about Shiro until Catlady showed him all those images of him. Weismann seemed surprised like he'd never seen Shiro before (if memory serves me correctly) so I feel like he has nothing to do with Shiro's false memories and they are the effect of something else. Neko obviously has something to do with Shiro but we don't know anything besides the fact that she knows about his fake memories. This plot just keeps getting better and better and I can't wait for next week !!
Becquerel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 13:11   Link #1035
kuromitsu

I just listened to Neko's chara song, and wow, it starts out adorable and ends on a pretty sad note. (while sounding adorable) It also suggests that Neko knows Shiro from long before he came to be the Shiro he is now (which is not surprising in the light of ep 6), and actually has some sort of a history with him. ("it was you who found me when I was crying alone in a dark room")

Seri's lyrics are interesting, the song has this sultry kind of feeling - and then she sings about how "in your arms I'm just an ice blade/in your hands I'm just a steel rail"... pretty nice. First it's like she's going to sing about Izumo, but apparently she totally has the hots (colds?) for Reishi. (And it would seem that the two of them have some kind of, ah, fraternization going on? unless she's being figurative.)

And Kurou's Legend Kitchen is absolutely epic, and I have no idea how many takes it took for Ono Daisuke to be able to sing it without laughing. XDDD
Old 2012-11-09, 14:20   Link #1036
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
I think Neko is the one who responsible to insert "Shiro" memories into everyone that she and Shiro met directly...not through phone, or any form of communications. This is why Neko strongly object of using phone because Neko's power don't work through phone.
Good thought. It certainly appears that Neko was the familiar of the "bad" Shiro, as well as the good.

Anyway, good episode. Nice work by Shiro's seiyuu, Namikawa Daisuke, among others.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 16:08   Link #1037
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quite a lot of bro love this episode but it was quite nice. Didn't think I'd feel for the death of a guy I knew was gonna die but they didn't do too bad. The mystery is really starting to make some ground too.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 16:59   Link #1038
Tworble

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
(in the video shiro saying he is "waiting for someone who can be the silver king).
He said that? That would be interesting if it were true.

I am glad I am not the only one who found similarities between Shiro and Tatara. It made me wonder about the phrase Tatara said three time "Don't sweat it, it will all be alright." It makes me think that phrase will reappear in the anime in some fashion, perhaps Shiro will repeat it.
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 17:12   Link #1039
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

Seri was quite pretty with her hair down like that, do wish to see her more like that.

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 18:28   Link #1040
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tworble View Post
He said that? That would be interesting if it were true.

I am glad I am not the only one who found similarities between Shiro and Tatara. It made me wonder about the phrase Tatara said three time "Don't sweat it, it will all be alright." It makes me think that phrase will reappear in the anime in some fashion, perhaps Shiro will repeat it.
yep after shiro shot tatara he says:
- I am the seventh king, the king colorless.
- I'm waiting for someone.

this means he can waiting for neko or maybe the real master mind and this come mine theory who was the silver king who ereased his memory and past, because he want the black king to be a good guy not a bad and neko(like the catlady/doll/dead/sleep girl) is working for him and her duty is watching over/protect shiro do not let he's true evil nature come back.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural