AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-02-11, 23:46   Link #40361
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Assuming I went for the crossover again

Sonic Diver Infinity
It's external appearance mostly remain unchanged, however, it's internal system had undergo massive overhaul thanks to the technology shared by I.S. academy. Field projector and Passive Inertia Canceler had been applied to increase it's defense capability, while at the same time improving it's mobility to a whole new level. Reduced dependence and advanced nanomachine preservation system allow for tripled operation time as well as nanosuit recycling, reducing flight-hour cost to a quarter of the original model.

T-301D2 Vic Viper Mk.II
Is built by applying Vic Viper spare parts to outsized Sonic Diver/Infinite Stratos hybrid frame, allowing similar transformation to it's smaller brethren (Humanoid A-Mode and birdlike G-Mode). Possessing stronger defensive measure and higher mobility than that of original viper, it nevertheless came with a drawback, such as relative high maintenance cost, increased weight, and weaker firepower.
Old 2013-02-11, 23:56   Link #40362
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
I don't really get this part except for the first part which sounds like:
"Don't look down at the corpses you need to step on to get where you are."

May be it is just me.... sometime when you go poetic, I don't get it.

Sorry for that.

The last few statement is fine though, about making better units to best each other out of pride.
Its fine

I might need to come up with something better later... Then again, the reason why you don't look down is because when it comes to the IS, you seek to do something different than merely making a war machine like the others, something that's not what the IS is intended for in the context of the status quo.
Old 2013-02-12, 00:01   Link #40363
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@stratos:
"I'm no hero. I didn't care about anything when I fought. I just wanted to see tomorrow and forget yesterday. I couldn't even see today. When the next day comes, the process repeats and I'm faced with this meaningless cycle."--
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 00:13   Link #40364
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Depends on who's saying that though... Not even the villian of the story goes out fighting without an ulterior aim.
Old 2013-02-12, 00:16   Link #40365
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The foot soldier turned survivor turned hero
Old 2013-02-12, 02:01   Link #40366
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

A little "teaser" about my work.

Quote:
As I was crossing the gate I began to remember how the things became what I was facing. How everything resulted this way. How everything became a hollow and withered reality.

Entrusting my consciousness to Byakushiki, I dive into the deeps of my memories.

The memories about how everything I loved and care about was destroyed on a single moment.
Any words about it?
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 02:30   Link #40367
DarkJak2050

Anybody got some intel about Natasha's personality?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 03:46   Link #40368
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

@Strigon

It does smell like a wee bit like angst at a distance. Can't say much but I'd think there's definitely some tragic elements there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Anybody got some intel about Natasha's personality?
Kissing Ichika at first sight aside, she does seem genuinely caring towards her own IS' AI that she regards it as a human companion.

Finally done marathon-ing SAO. My my, it's quite intense towards the end... What's the worst damage that can be inflicted if a sixteen year-old punches someone in the face with armor-padded knuckles?

By "armor-padded" I mean titanium-alloy armor-padded.
Old 2013-02-12, 03:56   Link #40369
DarkJak2050

What about towards those she's close to? (Ex. Colleagues, family, friends.)
Old 2013-02-12, 04:02   Link #40370
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I'll have to read again for that. Only thing I could gather is that she's so responsible that she's willing to put herself in harm's way, with only an IS-scaled weapon, to protect the Silver Gospel from Madoka(Who was in an IS during then).
Old 2013-02-12, 04:07   Link #40371
DarkJak2050

Well, alright then.

I have some things in mind with her. The main problem I have with her is her exact age. It's stated that she's in her 20s, and if it turns out that she's 21-22 years of age, then I think I can go on with that. 23 might be really pushing it...

If she's older, then I'll just have to drop the ideas I have for her.
Old 2013-02-12, 04:10   Link #40372
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

That's the thing. No one knows, so feel free to have it your way.
Old 2013-02-12, 04:15   Link #40373
DarkJak2050

I would, but now that my fiction's going to tie into the actual canon storyline, the last thing I want to do is stray off of it. Basically, I want to be as close to the canon as possible.

So, have you seen the "Enigma-Gears" info a few pages back?
Old 2013-02-12, 04:21   Link #40374
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Missed it at first glance, but I took another look. If I read it right, is that what they'll get once the Silverbacks... evolve or so?
Old 2013-02-12, 04:26   Link #40375
DarkJak2050

Can't really say when they'll get them right now.
Old 2013-02-12, 07:20   Link #40376
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
Any words about it?
Nope, nothing here. It sounds like something out of Kingdom Heart though. Can't get the feeling of direction you are heading or planning to do.

I probably need a chapter rather than Teaser.
Old 2013-02-12, 10:20   Link #40377
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Point of reference to anyone writing a drinking scene without having ever drunk... Sake burns in your stomach and not in your throat. Not sure if it's sweet sake or normal sake but it goes down like juice until it reaches the back of your throat. There it ignites until it feels like a rock dropped down into your gut...
Old 2013-02-12, 11:15   Link #40378
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Indeed, it's not applicable to western alcohol because they're bitter (made of ale or grapes instead of rice)

Or so I heard
Old 2013-02-12, 11:58   Link #40379
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Western alcohol goes into your mouth either burning hot or burning cold. Either way it's refreshing sort of aquired taste and sensation. The bitterness accents subtle sweetness and flavors while it goes down smoothly through the throat onwards. The burning generally stops at the lungs but can drop at the stomach it you drink suddenly or attempt a bottom's up. The satisfying sigh after such heavy drinking is both the gasp for air and the need to alleviate the fumes of alcohol overcoming one's senses.

If I had to compare, wibnes and brandy feel like getting punched in the head, or gut depending whether you drink calmly or hurriedly. Sake is just full on body blows.
Old 2013-02-12, 14:38   Link #40380
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hmm, now I understand why beer is popular in Japan

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest