AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-04-19, 15:43   Link #38121
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andarkoshi View Post
Well I tried my hand at this Yuuno hangover thing XD

Spoiler for Mission Report 14: The Prey:
LOL, bonus points for MGQ reference.

Anyway, i promised a Fate and Signum one, but this one litteraly wrote itself, did you see it coming?

Spoiler for Report 05:
Kireen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 15:53   Link #38122
Andarkoshi
Resident Tentacle Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kireen View Post
LOL, bonus points for MGQ reference.

Anyway, i promised a Fate and Signum one, but this one litteraly wrote itself, did you see it coming?
[his hand slowly moves up, then his thumb emerges from underneath his clenched fist and explodes with the flame that reaches upper atmosphere]

Best! Drunk! Screw Up! EVER!

... I only wonder if Yuuno has what it takes to survive several super-human cyborgs making love to him... and he could always convert them to the Good size with the Power of Sex!
Old 2013-04-19, 15:58   Link #38123
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

Quote:
[his hand slowly moves up, then his thumb emerges from underneath his clenched fist and explodes with the flame that reaches upper atmosphere]

Best! Drunk! Screw Up! EVER!

... I only wonder if Yuuno has what it takes to survive several super-human cyborgs making love to him... and he could always convert them to the Good size with the Power of Sex!
Meh, the guy's pretty sturdy, I'm sure that he can survive that.

Also behold the power of sex and alchool, the most dangerous duo since the beginning of civiliazation (Or even from before).
Old 2013-04-19, 16:05   Link #38124
Andarkoshi

Quote:
Meh, the guy's pretty sturdy, I'm sure that he can survive that.

Also behold the power of sex and alchool, the most dangerous duo since the beginning of civiliazation (Or even from before).
No wonder they wanted to prohibit alcohol in USA, nothing good comes out of it... but now I have a mental image of Sette hugging Yuuno protectively and... ho boy...
Old 2013-04-19, 17:02   Link #38125
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Wow, so Yuuno's true power is unleashed through alcohol. I should try and get drunk too sometimes.
Old 2013-04-19, 17:06   Link #38126
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Yuuno: I may be a good mage while I'm sober, but I am a magic master when tanked!

Last edited by Rising Dragon; 2013-04-19 at 17:20.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 17:11   Link #38127
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
Wow, so Yuuno's true power is unleashed through alcohol. I should try and get drunk too sometimes.
If you're ready to face the consequesnces...nasty consequences belive my words...
Old 2013-04-19, 17:17   Link #38128
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Spoiler for lol Mission Report 5 XD:

lol the best I can do.
Old 2013-04-19, 17:21   Link #38129
Andarkoshi

Quote:
If you're ready to face the consequesnces...nasty consequences belive my words...
Seconded, getting wasted is in no way fun... and mostly leads to Epic Fail instead of Epic Win...

bhl88

Nice ^^ And that was The Best End Indeed XD Who knew that failing may be so pleasant.
Old 2013-04-19, 17:31   Link #38130
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Seconded, getting wasted is in no way fun... and mostly leads to Epic Fail instead of Epic Win...

bhl88

Nice ^^ And that was The Best End Indeed XD Who knew that failing may be so pleasant.
Just like the Shamal and Erio doujinshi that was shown to me. Cause of knock-out/death: milked to death.
Old 2013-04-19, 19:15   Link #38131
Twi

Quote:
Not sure if you know but he posted an update ^^
http://www.fanfiction.net/topic/8808.../138/#85619053
This information pleases me. Thanks.
Old 2013-04-19, 20:11   Link #38132
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I was hoping for some more responses before I did so, but... chapter 2 of Altered Course is posted on Fanfiction.net.
Old 2013-04-20, 01:53   Link #38133
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I was hoping for some more responses before I did so, but... chapter 2 of Altered Course is posted on Fanfiction.net.
Well... to tell the truth I'm more interested in a MercenarieS update...
Old 2013-04-20, 01:54   Link #38134
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Well... to tell the truth I'm more interested in a MercenarieS update...
So when I post something different from my usual, and most importantly least liked project here, someone's interested in it? ._. Why is my luck like this.
Old 2013-04-20, 01:57   Link #38135
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

@RD
Sorry, I know jack shit about Scryed.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 01:59   Link #38136
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Oh, I'm aware. Just commenting on my bad luck. That said, the setting takes place almost entirely in the Nanoha 'verse, so you don't need much s-CRY-ed knowledge to get a feel of things, at least for now.
Old 2013-04-20, 01:59   Link #38137
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
So when I post something different from my usual, and most importantly least liked project here, someone's interested in it? ._. Why is my luck like this.
If it helps people tends to say that I have a strange sense of taste. And I'm a mecha fan before being a Nanoha one, so all the references are helping a lot.
Old 2013-04-20, 02:05   Link #38138
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Glad to hear it. Can't promise when I'll get chapter 4 up... hopefully quicker than chapter 3... and I am glad to hear that you're enjoying the story. It's just that most people don't care for OC fics, so I can't really say I have high expectations for it. :V

Still, was hoping for chapter 2 of Altered Course to be a bit more attention-grabbing than the first one (as reaction to that chapter was abysmal), considering how I just changed things for Fate at the end of the chapter. Ah well.
Old 2013-04-20, 03:18   Link #38139
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Spoiler for 10 truths, Verossa Acous:
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 04:01   Link #38140
Cybernin_0

Um... Hello, everyone! :p

I’ve been following *coughstalkingcough* this thread for a while now, and I can honestly say that I love your stories! So much imagination and potential written for the world to see… I envy all of you. Really, I do. There are a few of those here, whose writing style and grammar are good enough to write their own book! All they’re missing is their own original story idea.

Like this one!

But this is just an experiment though. I’m posting this to see the reaction of the populace. Then, once I get a good enough gauge one how well I did, I might continue it. But I’m as lazy as they come when it comes to updating, so expect updates to be infrequent. Sorry

Constructive criticism is encouraged!

Anywho, let’s get this story going!

MGLN Tales: the Demon Lord of the Round Table

Prologue: One Voice Out of Millions

Tarsonis XI, near a disputed border town

Him? Oh yeah, I knew him. The two of us used to fight together during the war a few years back, so I know him better than most people. It’s going to take a while, so you might want to sit down. It happened years ago, so my memory’s a bit fuzzy.

Did you know, that there were three kinds of Aces?

There were those who sought power to change the world, for either themselves or for others.

There were those who upheld honor and pride amidst the constant chaos and destruction of war.

And there are those who could read the ever changing tide of battle, and change it in a blink of an eye.

Those were the three.

But him? [laughs] He was more than just an ace. He was the Ace. The Ace… that changed the world. For what, I don’t know. Only time can tell us that. But the world we’re living now is a million times better than what we’d face if he didn’t.

His name was Michael Harlan. He was a colleague of the man I seek.

In the past, everyone remembers the war. The war that plunged the universe into chaos and changed all the things we thought we knew.

Allow me to start from the beginning.

Almost 15 years ago, a new dimensional power showed itself. One that shifted the balance of dimensional power to its favor. They were called the Coalition of Independent Dimensional States (CIDS), which was made up of several nations who agreed to work together beneath one symbol of unity. The CIDS were pioneers to the future of dimensional travel, and believed that magic and mass weaponry are one and the same. So much so, that they allowed the use of mass weaponry in engagements and wars within their borders. At first, no-one cared. Let them clean up their mess and hope that things don’t go spiraling out of control. Unfortunately, things did.

In the wake of the JS Incident, the CIDS began investing more and more funding into the development of Hybrid Weaponry, weapons and devices that incorporated both magic capabilities and the destructive power of mass weaponry. This investment proved to be their downfall as the populace began stating their dissatisfaction at their government’s inability to care for their people. They began at first with peaceful protests, putting things on the extranet and sounding their opinions on the radio. But when that failed, the protestors took to the streets and began voicing out their dissatisfaction to the masses. And when that failed to catch the attention of government officials, the protestors took things into their own hands… and started a war.

In secret, the protestors, led by Aldwinn Rald, began amassing funds and weaponry. In three years, the Rald party, as it was later named, had enough strength to overpower the CIDS Armed Forces. In the winter of Year 0078 of the New Era Calendar, the Rald Party launched their massive armed takeover of the CIDS. By spring, the entirety of the CIDS had fallen under the control of the Rald Party. From there, Aldwinn Rald, now the Head of the CIDS, cut off all contact with foreign governments and closed all borders leading in or out of all the states in the coalition.

Then, during the summer of Year 0081 of the New Era Calendar, the CIDS, now possessing an arsenal of powerful Hybrid Weaponry, declares war with the surrounding nations and begin invading their neighbors. The Time-Space
Administration Bureau, pressured by its allies, is forced to intervene and brings forth the full might of their military to the CIDS. But for what the TSAB had in numbers, they lacked in both skill and technology. In the three years following their intentional isolation from the rest of the universe, the CIDS began crafting and perfecting Hybrid weaponry as well as training their soldiers to near perfect combat prowess. So when the TSAB fought against the CIDS army, they were in for a shock as their forces were massacred in mere moments. Even Striker units whole fleets of starships fell to the CIDS Armed Force.

In just six months, the CIDS had expanded their borders outward, claiming a large portion of their neighboring states and 25 percent of the TSAB. One of those affected and near conquered states, the Dimensional Republic of Hergon, proposed a joint operation with the TSAB, her allies and foreign mercenary forces, betting that the combined might of multiple countries and the amassed skill of hundreds of aces would be enough to turn the tide of battle.

And so, the stage was set for one of the most bloodied wars the universe had ever seen. This was also the time when he made his first appearance on the field of battle.

Originally, my job was to find out more about the war and point out any and all forgotten battles that history might have overlooked. With the aid of recently declassified war files, I immediately set to work. Spending several sleepless nights looking over every file I had managed to acquire, I found a puzzling similarity among them.

In the many battles those files recorded, they all stated a mercenary ace who went by the name Demon.

I was intrigued and curious.

I knew of the White Devil, the Black Lightning and the Mistress of the Night Sky, but Demon? There was no record of an ace in the TSAB or the CIDS who went under that moniker.

Thus, using my connections and several trusted sources, I went and interviewed the aces that had come across this mysterious mercenary.

Now, I never really met the man himself. Actually, it wouldn’t be too far fetched to question if he even did exist. That would be up to speculation. But if he really did exist, and he really did do all those incredible things in the war, then by all accounts, the title in which he holds was meant to belong to him and only him.

The title of Demon Lord of the Round Table.

And so, with the words of the Marksman, the curtain rises.

It was a cold and snowy day, that day in the skies over Valais…
Cybernin_0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha