AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-30, 09:49   Link #10941
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Oh that is nothing. When I was back in secondary school, I had two teachers in a single year who had sexual relationships with the students, and the stuff was splashed all over ST. And that was like....8 years ago?
Pedophilia relationship isn't all that shocking nowadays. But in this instances, it's the philandering ways of the girl at that age that makes things interesting. Take into account of where she's from now and it makes the case exceptional.

If it happens in Japan where Enjo Kosai are the norms in the street, it will not bat an eyelid, even if it involve an 11-year old.

Quote:
As for the guys, they are probably in the same train of thought as those males on 2ch - "The local females are materialistic, egoistical, blah blah blah.". Despite serving NS, these men didn't know how to "search for alternatives"; it is not like the Singapore Customs will go through every package to see if you imported videos of busty AV idols from Nippon (phonetic pun unintended).
It's a fresh young piece of meat, who wouldn't be tempted ? What they don't realise that she's a jailbait and once she squeaks, everything's out of the bag.

And yah, I got a few authetic JAV up somewhere in my DVD collection. They arn't that hard to bring in, not in bulk at least.
Old 2010-12-30, 09:56   Link #10942
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrLeanne View Post
And it'll turn out he's some kinda of schloarship recipient who went overseas... those who stay in don't have problems.

Then you will see the public lamenting Western influence.
I don't think it is a Western influence or anything; if so, our "Eastern influence" had made the government import people from other countries and rebrand them Singapore citizens. *sarcastic*

There was a Straits Times interview addressing the teenage sex problem back in 2004 where a girl is reported as saying, "I want to be loved. Sex makes me feel loved.".

I find it funny that many don't see emotion as a fire-fighting hose : it is hard to control but being able to direct the fullest of it at a target in life, the results achieved are incredulous. They either see it as something that must be clamped down, or run freely, IMO anyone who thinks in that way is nothing more than a biological construct awaiting mortality's fate.

Even funnier, these girls actually let something big, long, red and hard inside them without any safeties nor any thought for consequences. Sure it puts out the fire of desire, but what if that single jet bloats her up in 3 months? And for the guy, how are you going to bear the consequences of the girl bloating up or getting an infection from the fluids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Pedophilia relationship isn't all that shocking nowadays. But in this instances, it's the philandering ways of the girl at that age that makes things interesting. Take into account of where she's from now and it makes the case exceptional.

If it happens in Japan where Enjo Kosai are the norms in the street, it will not bat an eyelid, even if it involve an 11-year old.
If she is doing freelance "health delivery", I would understand because of the potential inflation in the next 3 years due to economic recovery. But she's doing it for free, she would need to dye her hair blond. It is like opening every ice cream pop on display and tasting each of it only once; it is not only disgusting, it is also unhygienic and irresponsible to oneself.

It is only a metaphor the rest of you perverts reading this. Don't think dirty!

Quote:
It's a fresh young piece of meat, who wouldn't be tempted ? What they don't realise that she's a jailbait and once she squeaks, everything's out of the bag.
The term "lolita" isn't coined for no reason. It is just how people view it, most of the retarded ones put pedophiles and lolicons together, while the smarter ones are able to differentiate between "look like" and "is one".

Quote:
And yah, I got a few authetic JAV up somewhere in my DVD collection. They arn't that hard to bring in, not in bulk at least.
I get them for a few people I know who are too scared to buy them and giving away their RL identities. Talk about closet perversion.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-12-30, 10:18   Link #10943
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Source

And this report is from squeaky clean Singapore (lifted from a government controlled media, too) where it is rumoured that the Government control all aspects of life of their citizen. Anyway, one would expect such things to come out of Japan out of all places.
Well, I've always said that if we want to know what Singapore's future is going to be like, we just need to look at Japan.

Quote:
I get them for a few people I know who are too scared to buy them and giving away their RL identities. Talk about closet perversion.
And now I know who to ask should I ever fancy importing anything of the sort.

What other kind of 'services' do you provide?
Old 2010-12-30, 10:25   Link #10944
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
There was a Straits Times interview addressing the teenage sex problem back in 2004 where a girl is reported as saying, "I want to be loved. Sex makes me feel loved.".

See, this is why I sometimes yearn for the times where the main female role model for teen girls was Buffy or Sabrina.

All of Buffy's relationships were fruitless (except one), and were only lightly hinted at. [Did you know that Buffy's actress had specific no nudity and no explicit sex clauses in all her contracts? Talk about being a good role model.]
And Sabrina was kinda tame to start with.

Better than that Gossip Girl, True Blood or whatever it is these days (don't watch much telly, after the end of Buffy 7.)

Thought Twilight would popularise celibacy. Obviously not. I would have called for a return of Buffy, but it seems that there is one, and Buffy is to be played by some Glee person. IMO, I think that Glee isn't a show worth watching to start with. They could have at least chosen Taylor Swift, if only because Buffy was set in the countryside to begin with.
Old 2010-12-30, 10:54   Link #10945
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrLeanne View Post
See, this is why I sometimes yearn for the times where the main female role model for teen girls was Buffy or Sabrina.

All of Buffy's relationships were fruitless (except one), and were only lightly hinted at. [Did you know that Buffy's actress had specific no nudity and no explicit sex clauses in all her contracts? Talk about being a good role model.]
And Sabrina was kinda tame to start with.

Better than that Gossip Girl, True Blood or whatever it is these days (don't watch much telly, after the end of Buffy 7.)

Thought Twilight would popularise celibacy. Obviously not. I would have called for a return of Buffy, but it seems that there is one, and Buffy is to be played by some Glee person. IMO, I think that Glee isn't a show worth watching to start with. They could have at least chosen Taylor Swift, if only because Buffy was set in the countryside to begin with.
They should have chosen the following girls/women to learn from :

1. Ui Hirasawa from K-ON
2. Shiori Shiomiya from TWGOK (minus the yaoi fangirl part, of course)
3. Ryoko Asakura from TMHS
4. Martha Stewart
5. Oprah Winfrey

Then again, it could be us guys wanting yamato nadeshikos and nothing less. This kind of overestimation bullshit supposedly works both ways and occurs on an over-reliance on first impressions.

The basics of social engineering have always relied on making explosive first impressions. It is time that we paid attention to that and how our views of people can be subconsciously manipulated at first sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Well, I've always said that if we want to know what Singapore's future is going to be like, we just need to look at Japan.
It already is. Just look at our state controlled manufacturing facilities of "informed members of the society". Comes with straight A-star-star-star branding! But zero innovation and idea development skills. Independent thought systems are not included.

The last one would have reduced occurrences of this happening if packaged together from the start. Human capital is different from one to another person and there is no surefire one-size-fits-all doctrine when developing oneself, and that human capital includes belief system as the core drive of every action and intention.

Quote:
And now I know who to ask should I ever fancy importing anything of the sort.

What other kind of 'services' do you provide?
Freelancing has always been my passion. I can play the piano, plan events, repair computers, use an automatic weapon/pistol/anti-tank weapon, dance, make explosives and write an essay in proper English on any topic you can think of. Anything I don't know or don't have a contact to, I can source for it.

The only things that matter to me when contracted are your budget, intentions, deadline and the number of lives you are willing to sacrifice to get it done.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-12-30, 11:06   Link #10946
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I've actually heard of JAVs, even the underground ones, going as young as 14. I might as well claim that a vast majority of males on this board above the legal viewing ages, in one form or another, has seen a JAV.

I do recall seeing an article once that claims that almost half of Japanese women have appeared in a sex video of sorts.
Old 2010-12-30, 11:13   Link #10947
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I do recall seeing an article once that claims that almost half of Japanese women have appeared in a sex video of sorts.
''Almost half of JApanese women'' seem a bit high to me.
Old 2010-12-30, 11:23   Link #10948
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Freelancing has always been my passion. I can play the piano, plan events, repair computers, use an automatic weapon/pistol/anti-tank weapon, dance, make explosives and write an essay in proper English on any topic you can think of. Anything I don't know or don't have a contact to, I can source for it.

The only things that matter to me when contracted are your budget, intentions, deadline and the number of lives you are willing to sacrifice to get it done.
I want my own personalized ARX-8 Laevatein, with operational Lambda Drive system and AL. No rush.
Old 2010-12-30, 11:35   Link #10949
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
I want my own personalized ARX-8 Laevatein, with operational Lambda Drive system and AL. No rush.
Pay first. Work will not start until a deposit is in place. Instalments are charged at a 10% monthly interest rate over a period of 10 years.

All work personnel insurance claims will be charged to your account. Meaning which should any injury or death happen, the suit will be between you and the insurance company where the casualty will be claiming from you, should the case be lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
After a certain Japanese politician's claim that there are 1.36m hikkikomoris in Japan, I do believe that the person who came up with this kind of statistic is mathematically challenged.

Then again, although exaggerated, the statistic wishes to point out about the "stagflation" (hardly one since Japan's economy does grow, though at a very slow and low rate) is hurting the middle-income to the extent that their daughters have to provide leg-opening experiences to pay bills. Either that or an increasingly material view of life by them as taught in school and home.

Old 2010-12-30, 14:45   Link #10950
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Ivory Coast on brink of "genocide," says envoy to U.N.
http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNew...6BT14U20101230
Is the word ''genocide'' really appropriate ?
No.... its hyperbole. "Mass slaughter" does not equal "genocide" (destruction of an entire culture or ethnic group's members). But you know how politicians often use words that don't match reality, eh?
Old 2010-12-30, 15:31   Link #10951
flying ^

The American people have spoken, and the message is clear.
Old 2010-12-30, 15:50   Link #10952
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying ^ View Post
Cool. Let me know when the American people decide it is also time for the "free market" to affect ISPs. I'm tired of limited choices and crap speeds in my area.
Old 2010-12-30, 15:55   Link #10953
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying ^ View Post

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...litical_agenda
I'm sorry, will you please stop posting utter bullshit?

Here's the questions the Rasmussen report asked:

Quote:
1* How closely have you followed stories about Internet neutrality issues?

2* Should the Federal Communications Commission regulate the Internet like it does radio and television?

3* What is the best way to protect those who use the Internet—more government regulation or more free market competition?

4* If the Federal Communications Commission is given the authority to regulate the Internet, will they use that power in an unbiased manner or will they use it to promote a political agenda?
They conducted a TELEPHONE survey ... in other words, people with land-lines who bothered to respond, in other words, technically unsavvy people. Half the article linked to is a puff piece of arm-waving and, oh, you need to register as a Platinum member ($$$) to get the actual data.

Quote:
By a 52% to 27% margin, voters believe that more free market competition is better than more regulation for protecting Internet users.
Except that, this ISN'T what Net Neutrality is about - the wording of the question and the interpretation of the result is an utter pile of crap. It isn't "free market competition" versus "net neutrality", net neutrality prevents the removal of a level playing field by a few corporate interests versus the insistence of treating packets equivalently regardless of their source or destination. It stops a change being made to the Internet by these interests who apparently want to recreate the AOL "walled garden" of the early 90s that the rest of the Internet laughed at. It doesn't prevent network management in terms of Quality of Service or priority.

Here's your final clue: Rasmussen is owned by Rupert Murdock.
Old 2010-12-30, 16:06   Link #10954
flying ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Rasmussen is owned by Rupert Murdock.
...was waiting for someone to post that
Old 2010-12-30, 23:11   Link #10955
Sumeragi
Banned

I'll have to get back to the sex discussion later. This should be interesting.
Old 2010-12-31, 00:15   Link #10956
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
But you know how politicians often use words that don't match reality, eh?
true but, should diplomats be more carefull about their choice of word ?
Old 2010-12-31, 01:40   Link #10957
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
After a certain Japanese politician's claim that there are 1.36m hikkikomoris in Japan, I do believe that the person who came up with this kind of statistic is mathematically challenged.

Then again, although exaggerated, the statistic wishes to point out about the "stagflation" (hardly one since Japan's economy does grow, though at a very slow and low rate) is hurting the middle-income to the extent that their daughters have to provide leg-opening experiences to pay bills. Either that or an increasingly material view of life by them as taught in school and home.
Look, I might as well point this out now. despite what the WSJ reports at times, the Japanese economy is effectively dead. In the past, you would see bonds and other financial products grouped into regional category, and one of them would be inevitably, Asia-ex-Japan.

Why did this category suddenly disappear when the GFC struck? Esentially, Japan is reliant on US' automobile thirst. US people want a cheap and reliable car.. Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Mitsubishi fulfilled this thirst.

Then Toyota's woes caught up with itself. US drivers started to feel the pinch as well. GM and Chrysler got resructured and managed to refocus its outlook, esp. GM, which is now working on electric vehicles.

And finally, China also muscled in with its bargian-basement China cars. What do you think? It all points to one thing:

Japan is no more a major player in Asia. This game is now played by China and India, and ASEAN (dragged along by Vietnam and Singapore) playing middleman.
Old 2010-12-31, 01:48   Link #10958
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

They are refering to to as ethnic violence, thus the choice of words would be appropriate....if anyone had a clue what ethnic groups were involved. The individual's use of the word was slightly out of place, but might not be far from a possible truth.

There are various groups there that fought in the earlier Civil War and some ethnic tentions between groups, including Muslims and the generally poor immigrant worker (or decendents of said workers) in the north, and the natives in the south. Well and the French, who's colony this use to be.
Old 2010-12-31, 01:53   Link #10959
GundamFan0083

An interesting little tidbit.

Granted, "crude oil" derived from this source will be very small, but every drop counts these days and the benefits to the water table seem well worth the effort.

http://cleantechnica.com/2010/04/16/...om-pig-manure/
Old 2010-12-31, 05:57   Link #10960
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Russia's Khodorkovsky sentenced, West concerned
http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNew...6BT1OJ20101230

Tags
current affairs, discussion, international