AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-05-28, 04:15   Link #21
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
An entity that more dangerous than Kaguya.. hmm... Is that possible?
I can't really see it, since Kaguya controlled dimensions in an absurd way, on top of being actually powerful.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 04:41   Link #22
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I'm not surprised if Sasuke saw this threat possibly more dangerous than Kaguya.
As a progenitor, Kaguya sure is strong. However to 'summon' her you need to collect nine Bijuu(s) and Gedo Mazo. If this new threat doesn't need such requirements and can blend to society easily, its surely more dangerous.

So, Shin is-- a White Zetsu Mk. II? Each come with one mini-Juubi?
Looking at the boss' eyes, now I'm pretty sure Shin's Sharingan gained through sharing vision mechanism similar to how Nagato using Six Paths of Pain.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 04:44   Link #23
Spelt

Danzo 2.0 confirmed
Old 2015-05-28, 04:56   Link #24
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Well, this chapter suddenly took a turn for the generic.
Old 2015-05-28, 05:25   Link #25
ChuckE
Provoker

We need more eyes.
At least next time we'll what Naruto and Sasuke are capable of
Old 2015-05-28, 06:09   Link #26
DerGilga
Banned

Sasuke knewing he had a daughter is an improvment compared to previous chapters!
A fodder with lots of Sharingan vs the two strongest ninjas since Rikudo himself....
So the enemy is on the move and Sakura is traveling alone. Could this be a setup for her getting kidnaped so that Sasuke and Salada can save the 'family' together.
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 06:40   Link #27
LevelSeven

intereresting stuff, seems like sasuke had a good reason for the being gone, well, it doesnt excuse the "no message or phone call"-thing, but, yeah, i give the fault to naruto-verse and his inconsistent world-building,
afterall im pretty sure they had cars too but never used them :/

either way:

a enemy stronger than kaguya doesnt mena that the enemy is stronger in powers, it can mean that the enemy has numberse on their side or nasty little abilities like something akin to "remote-chakra absorbtion"

btw, does anyone dislike chocho and her constant "is he my dad?" thing? but she got a bit better after trying to bring sasuke and sarada togehter (even if the method was strange)...

+ seems like naruto got more intelligent, the normal one would have shouted in the flashback but he really matured, he accepted that it would be useless to follow his lovebro...
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 07:24   Link #28
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Wait, what? Someone is stronger than Kaguya? What a BS!
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 08:01   Link #29
james0246

Well, at least the story is moving along at a decent pace.

Still, not enough Chouchou...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 10:00   Link #30
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I hope this puts to rest as to who Sarada's mom is.

Anyway, I think it's more than obvious that going by recent happenings and the Boruto movie description that while Boruto is seeking training from Sasuke, Sarada is going to get training from Naruto.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 10:36   Link #31
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I hope this puts to rest as to who Sarada's mom is.

Anyway, I think it's more than obvious that going by recent happenings and the Boruto movie description that while Boruto is seeking training from Sasuke, Sarada is going to get training from Naruto.
Depending on Boruto's chakra type, Sasuke could be a better choice to teach him. Hinata's chakra types is the same as Sasuke's (fire/lightning). If Boruto inherited that from Hinata then Sasuke could be the better option. Naruto can use all types but Sasuke specializes in those 2 types.
Old 2015-05-28, 10:44   Link #32
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Depending on Boruto's chakra type, Sasuke could be a better choice to teach him. Hinata's chakra types is the same as Sasuke's (fire/lightning). If Boruto inherited that from Hinata then Sasuke could be the better option. Naruto can use all types but Sasuke specializes in those 2 types.
Well the movie description already said that Boruto will be seeking training from Sasuke.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 11:10   Link #33
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Scarier than Kaguya: Izanagi Zen the infinite game breaking use
Old 2015-05-28, 12:24   Link #34
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Ok, the story is kinda falling apart for me.
There is no moon in the Naruto dimension/earth until Kaguya is sealed thousands of years ago.
But a few times it has been mentioned that Kaguya used infinite tsukiyomi on people before.
But as I understand it a moon is needed for the moons eye plan right?? if not then fine (she levitates to the sky and then casts the genjutsu. bam. all she wrote) but if so, then she had to have been elsewhere when she did it. like another planet or galaxy or parallel dimension. my question here then is, if zetus were meant to be soldiers, was the original casting of the jutsu not successful? or did she lose the battle thus escaping to earth to recreate more soldiers?
and if what sasuke is saying is correct, have the victors of that battle finally caught up to Kaguya (her descendants)? were those victors called the akatsuki? (keeping in mind that black zetsu takes credit for foundation of akatsuki so that wasnt necessarily something that originated on earth).

sigh. just rambling until the full story is revealed...

also mature sakura looks awesome.
Old 2015-05-28, 13:56   Link #35
Ero-Senn1n

I hope all these sharingans are from Obito's hidden dimension, so that finally that part of the story gets a continuation.

Also a nice story for Orochimaru would be if he did something like Dr. Gero in DBZ. He could have resurrected Obito or some other Uchiha who could get him those eyes from the hidden dimension, also he had all the ingradients to evolve normal sharingans into MS/EMS, that is the DNA of the 1st / white Zetsu. Now imagine Orochi building a white zetsu army that has MS/EMS sharingan eyes. Also for a plot twist - even if unoriginal - something like in DBZ where poor Dr. Gero gets killed by his own creations, then later some ultimate genetic monster emerges, etc. It's possible, considering all the genetic experiments done by Orochimaru in the past, also his goal of knowing everything, thus creating rinnegan eyes, using natural energy in sage mode, etc. What an ultimate ninja monster could be created with that.

At least now it seems the new series has a serious power level inflation just like DBZ had compared to DB, i guess the lowest useful level of power against the new enemy is kage level. Maybe a kage will be able to fight the weaker ones

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2015-05-28 at 14:09.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 19:07   Link #36
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The only things that come to mind.

WTF Sasuke?
Sharingan again?
Old Team 7 Next chapter!
Also I need my Hinata.
Old 2015-05-28, 22:59   Link #37
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
The only things that come to mind.

WTF Sasuke?
Sharingan again?
Old Team 7 Next chapter!
Also I need my Hinata.
Looks like me and you might have to wait until Boruto movie comes look like the "Boruto" spinoff more about Sarada and Sasuke more than about Boruto. Well at least we had an brief look at Hinata in chapter 3 I think or was it chapter 4. I want to see Himawari and am I the only one who like Chocho she is gold.
Old 2015-05-29, 02:38   Link #38
fuff

somebody from tumblr pointed this out:
"Sarada is sad because sasuke didn’t known her for just a few seconds
But she lived with her mother like 12 years and she didn’t know that sakura is her real mother until now"

its acutally true shes wonders if sakura is her mom that makes no sense >.<
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 12:52   Link #39
Slayerx

Oh Sasuke, couldn't even give Sarada a simple "i'm sorry" after trying to attack her
On the plus side, when Sarada shows off that picture of Sasuke's old team, i find the look on Naruto's face to be just hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
somebody from tumblr pointed this out:
"Sarada is sad because sasuke didn’t known her for just a few seconds
But she lived with her mother like 12 years and she didn’t know that sakura is her real mother until now"

its acutally true shes wonders if sakura is her mom that makes no sense >.<
I wouldn't really say that... I mean she has little reason to doubt that sasuke is her father; she carries his name, she bares some resembalance to him and she's likely been told she will eventually have his eye power. With Sasuke being the last uchiha there is no one else who could be her father...

As for Sakura, she doesn't have much to connect herself to her, and her broken family life has made her suspicious that things are not quite the way it seems. And her glasses are a major point of suspicion. Looking it up, eyesight is a complicated genetic problem, but the chances of being born nearsighted when neither of your parents are nearsighted is like 2%... This shoots up to 20% if just one parent is nearsighted. So ya if you wear glasses there is a HIGH chance that atleast one of your parents also needs them. Then we add in the lack of medical records on her birth, the fact that everyone seems to be hiding something from her, and that there is not even a single photo of her mother and father together, and sarada has plenty of reasons to be suspisious. Really aside from living with Sasukra, what evidence does Sarada really have that she is her mother?

Frankly i would have preferred if Sarada turned out to be Karin's daughter. Heck i think it would add something to Sarada's story to come to the conclusion that even if Sakura wasn't her really mom that she has been more of a parent to her than her actual father and thus it doesn't matter. Its like, what matters more, your bloodline, or who actually cared for you and raised you.
Old 2015-05-29, 15:45   Link #40
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Frankly i would have preferred if Sarada turned out to be Karin's daughter. Heck i think it would add something to Sarada's story to come to the conclusion that even if Sakura wasn't her really mom that she has been more of a parent to her than her actual father and thus it doesn't matter. Its like, what matters more, your bloodline, or who actually cared for you and raised you.
that's a pretty hackneyed story line though. I've seen so many stories in which a kid finds out their adopted, seeks their real parents and then realizes that the couple that raised them are their real parents, just not by blood.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote