AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2016-01-20, 03:00   Link #3381
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

But if they are to make Amaterasu an independent boss, I think it is much more likely that she'll be saved for the console release.
And if they want do some Naoto drama, Alpha-1 would be a great choice, especially so if Ragna and Nu really turn out to be the recap of Alpha-1's own experience. (Which would equate to Naoto had a lot of drama with Alpha-1)

It is also a bit hard to imagine Mori wouldn't insert Alpha-1 when he already drew her promotional art...
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 10:08   Link #3382
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 12:38   Link #3383
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
But if they are to make Amaterasu an independent boss, I think it is much more likely that she'll be saved for the console release.
And if they want do some Naoto drama, Alpha-1 would be a great choice, especially so if Ragna and Nu really turn out to be the recap of Alpha-1's own experience. (Which would equate to Naoto had a lot of drama with Alpha-1)

It is also a bit hard to imagine Mori wouldn't insert Alpha-1 when he already drew her promotional art...
Which part of Alpha that would trigger Naoto drama? Especially when what matters to Naoto are Raquel and Azure.

IMO, Act III boss should be an already known character that can serve as bridge to Amaterasu in way similar to Nine bridging characters to Izanami. With how Amaterasu system affect everything, I do expected her face, identity as well as her reason won't be revealed through arcade but her guardian; its hard to see Alpha related to Amaterasu, not to mention Nine said Nu will need all Nox Nyctores to succeed in creating the true Sword (Alpha?), which is nearly impossible considering all the owners obviously won't let her get their weapon with ease, and Ragna certainly will struggle against her.

Somehow, I wonder if Amane will be another wild card by Act II.
Kinda weird to have him walking around after CP implied that he's not to be underestimated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
... I want to laugh when I saw Jin became her last demo victim; Amaterasu surprisingly huge.
That kind of movement, Izayoi Mk. II? There's moment the ring behind her disappear, maybe her D is to switch between with and without ring.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 13:06   Link #3384
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Alpha-No.1-A-pocalypse is her full serial code.
That alone implies she is the first prime field that contacted Amaterasu. (Which increase the possibility of the chance that she is the "girl" that's using the Master Unit right now. Which is why I suspect Ragna/Nu relationship might be a recreation of Alpha-1's experience with Naoto).

Saying Nu-13 will become Alpha doesn't make sense either. Ragna' serial number is No.5, Alpha being the No.1 means she is manufactured before all of them.

I also won't be surprised if Ragna's full serial code is revealed to be Epsilon-No.5-E-mbryo.
I'll even applaud Mori if he does this.
Old 2016-01-20, 19:16   Link #3385
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Actually come to think of it...what are the chances that "she" in Amaterasu is Es?

I think when Es entered the Boundary the Prime Fields were not yet created no?
Old 2016-01-20, 20:34   Link #3386
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

But she eventually go back home in Xblaze2, why would she want to go back down there again?
Old 2016-01-20, 22:41   Link #3387
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Dunno...some plot reason that she experienced while being inside there?
Old 2016-01-20, 22:58   Link #3388
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Still doesn't make sense. Her backstory did not fit with the "girl".
E's got the good end she desired. But the "girl" is stuck in her eternal bad end because she never experienced a good one in the first place.
Old 2016-01-21, 00:12   Link #3389
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Is this just the same game with Saya added or there will be new story?

Nine seemed more impressive than Saya, IMO.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 01:09   Link #3390
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Alpha-No.1-A-pocalypse is her full serial code.
That alone implies she is the first prime field that contacted Amaterasu. (Which increase the possibility of the chance that she is the "girl" that's using the Master Unit right now. Which is why I suspect Ragna/Nu relationship might be a recreation of Alpha-1's experience with Naoto).

Saying Nu-13 will become Alpha doesn't make sense either. Ragna' serial number is No.5, Alpha being the No.1 means she is manufactured before all of them.

I also won't be surprised if Ragna's full serial code is revealed to be Epsilon-No.5-E-mbryo.
I'll even applaud Mori if he does this.
Hence the question, what kind of relevance Alpha had with Naoto?
There's no sign of Alpha in Bloodedge Experience; given Naoto affection to Raquel, I really doubt Ragna and Nu relationship is recreation of Naoto relationship with Alpha if Alpha ever appear in Bloodedge Experience. Not to mention Naoto treatment to Raquel is completely different on how Ragna treated Rachel, we can't say everything happens to Ragna is equal of Naoto.

No. It make sense if you want to make Alpha appearance to be more believable.
Mori once said Alpha is initially designed as a result of Ragna and Nu perfect fusion hence the scythe and Black Beast behind her in one of her official art.
IMO that's the most believable way for her to make appearance instead of being The Girl inside Amaterasu. If she's The Girl, how could Hazama, Terumi and Relius didn't even aware that Alpha is the one inside Amaterasu, not to mention they do aware to each of Prime Field experiments trial and error, especially the potential one, hence Kusanagi proposed.

Aside of that, the first Prime Field Device is already destroyed by Izayoi; despite able to make contact, she's deemed as failure due to her being uncontrollable with god-like power after the contact. Relius and Terumi recognized that event and admit it as failure as well. How could Alpha ended up inside Amaterasu without they noticing again?

(note: that's if Alpha is truly the first Prime Field sent to Boundary)

Last edited by Tactics; 2016-01-21 at 01:27.
Old 2016-01-21, 01:42   Link #3391
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Is this just the same game with Saya added or there will be new story?

Nine seemed more impressive than Saya, IMO.
Same game as CF? Yes it's the same game, but it's the act 2 of 3.
Each act will give each character more story. So the release of CF in november, it only had the first third of the story for it's characters.
Now next week, the second third of the story will be added/unlocked, and the last third will probably be added in march.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 02:38   Link #3392
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Hence the question, what kind of relevance Alpha had with Naoto?
There's no sign of Alpha in Bloodedge Experience; given Naoto affection to Raquel, I really doubt Ragna and Nu relationship is recreation of Naoto relationship with Alpha if Alpha ever appear in Bloodedge Experience. Not to mention Naoto treatment to Raquel is completely different on how Ragna treated Rachel, we can't say everything happens to Ragna is equal of Naoto.

No. It make sense if you want to make Alpha appearance to be more believable.
Mori once said Alpha is initially designed as a result of Ragna and Nu perfect fusion hence the scythe and Black Beast behind her in one of her official art.
IMO that's the most believable way for her to make appearance instead of being The Girl inside Amaterasu. If she's The Girl, how could Hazama, Terumi and Relius didn't even aware that Alpha is the one inside Amaterasu, not to mention they do aware to each of Prime Field experiments trial and error, especially the potential one, hence Kusanagi proposed.

Aside of that, the first Prime Field Device is already destroyed by Izayoi; despite able to make contact, she's deemed as failure due to her being uncontrollable with god-like power after the contact. Relius and Terumi recognized that event and admit it as failure as well. How could Alpha ended up inside Amaterasu without they noticing again?

(note: that's if Alpha is truly the first Prime Field sent to Boundary)
But if you read the Arcade plot, you'll see that Naoto's presence alone is diluting Ranga's very existence. And all the survivor in the world right now are those that master Unit deemed to be entitled. In other words, the very phenomenon that Naoto is pushing Ragna out of the reality means Naoto has to be connected to the "girl" in some way for her to option Naoto over Ragna.

And the first Prime Field getting killed is exactly why I think she is the girl. In the story told my Rachel, the "girl" became a monster, and was killed instead of being saved. That's pretty much what happened to the first Prime Field. After receiving power from Amaterasu, she pretty much became a monster fear by all, and when she finally make it back home, people killed her with Izayoi.
And if the first Prime Field is connected to Amaterasu like how Hakumen is connected to Suzanoo, then destroy her physical body means nothing too, as her consciousness has been tied to Amaterasu directly. And the terrible treatment she received would certainly be enough to break her to the point of turning the entire world into this puppet theater of her seeking her own good end.

(BTW, I actually do not disagree with your points. but with new info being revealed as the game getting updated, I find other possibilities became more likely now.)
Old 2016-01-21, 06:33   Link #3393
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

Will there not be any story mode anymore?
Old 2016-01-21, 07:54   Link #3394
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Story mode will still exist... I'd say they'd copy the arcade mode by having acts, but CP already kind of had its story divided into 4 acts. Although IIRC only the main story got to the 4th act, Six Heroes and Sector Seven stories only got 3 acts.

Regardless, I do think something like the "acts" will make their way into CF story mode.

Last edited by Tokkan; 2016-01-21 at 08:33.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 08:00   Link #3395
GotEffed2RageQuit

If this game is released on Vita... Oh the horror, the space, the download.

P.S. Why is it that Prologue/Chapter 1 is always waking up before school.
Old 2016-01-21, 08:06   Link #3396
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
But if you read the Arcade plot, you'll see that Naoto's presence alone is diluting Ranga's very existence. And all the survivor in the world right now are those that master Unit deemed to be entitled. In other words, the very phenomenon that Naoto is pushing Ragna out of the reality means Naoto has to be connected to the "girl" in some way for her to option Naoto over Ragna.

And the first Prime Field getting killed is exactly why I think she is the girl. In the story told my Rachel, the "girl" became a monster, and was killed instead of being saved. That's pretty much what happened to the first Prime Field. After receiving power from Amaterasu, she pretty much became a monster fear by all, and when she finally make it back home, people killed her with Izayoi.
And if the first Prime Field is connected to Amaterasu like how Hakumen is connected to Suzanoo, then destroy her physical body means nothing too, as her consciousness has been tied to Amaterasu directly. And the terrible treatment she received would certainly be enough to break her to the point of turning the entire world into this puppet theater of her seeking her own good end.

(BTW, I actually do not disagree with your points. but with new info being revealed as the game getting updated, I find other possibilities became more likely now.)
How about this...

The Girl ends up being Raquel.

Alpha is to her in similar fashion to what Kusanagi is to Izanami. Alpha took that role after being the first Prime Field to meet her in the Boundary.

How possible would this setup be?
Old 2016-01-22, 01:39   Link #3397
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:

Naoto said he paid such high price to get transported into BB world, so its not about Amaterasu favor Naoto over Ragna but Naoto doing 'interdimensional travel' with no clue that his existence will affect BB world more than what he thought as he treated it simply as a journey to find both Raquel and Azure. My guess is, Naoto related to Amaterasu regarding phenomenon happened in BE and how it connected with BB.

You may forgot that The Girl wish is to be saved by The Hero since The Hero will always ended up killing The Beast without knowing The Beast is The Girl.
If the first Prime Field is The Girl inside Amaterasu, who is The Hero she acknowledged? How and why she acknowledged him? Especially if Ragna is The Hero considering fact that she's immediately destroyed once she have personality and recognized as dangerous threat; its almost impossible for Relius, Hazama and Terumi for not noticing if such development happened as they're people with the most knowledge about Boundary.

I do understand Alpha hype since Mori sometimes release picture of Alpha; now, CF featuring Embryo is like saying her existence in game can be realized.
Still, with this kind of development as well as how each casts treated their problem through Act I, having her as final boss of Act III after Izanami (Saya) joins the fray somehow feels off--

Especially with those in Izanami faction have their own grudge to Amaterasu and whoever inside it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
How about this...

The Girl ends up being Raquel.

Alpha is to her in similar fashion to what Kusanagi is to Izanami. Alpha took that role after being the first Prime Field to meet her in the Boundary.

How possible would this setup be?
Kinda hard considering Naoto noticing Rachel as Raquel similar to how some casts noticing Naoto as Ragna until they saw Naoto in appearance.

Last edited by Tactics; 2016-01-22 at 02:02.
Old 2016-01-22, 03:33   Link #3398
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
You may forgot that The Girl wish is to be saved by The Hero since The Hero will always ended up killing The Beast without knowing The Beast is The Girl.
If the first Prime Field is The Girl inside Amaterasu, who is The Hero she acknowledged? How and why she acknowledged him? Especially if Ragna is The Hero considering fact that she's immediately destroyed once she have personality and recognized as dangerous threat; its almost impossible for Relius, Hazama and Terumi for not noticing if such development happened as they're people with the most knowledge about Boundary.
I have my doubts on this part though.
The evil trinity of the Izanami faction has never address to the "girl" inside Amaterasu directly.
So we can't be sure whether they know about the girl or not. Especially Relius, who never tells you what he knows, and then revealed to be more than what we thought he is whenever the plot turn around. (For example, who would have guessed Ragna was actually from his lab until Mori told us in our face?)
If anything, the fact that Relius is Ragna's most potential's manufacturer hints that he is already ready to deal with the girl by having Ragna on stand by.
Old 2016-01-22, 04:43   Link #3399
GotEffed2RageQuit

Question: Where was it stated that there is a girl inside the Master Unit? Or the girl is simply Amaterasu?
Oh, wait... the coffin.
P.S. Es = busty loli
Old 2016-01-22, 05:55   Link #3400
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
I have my doubts on this part though.
The evil trinity of the Izanami faction has never address to the "girl" inside Amaterasu directly.
So we can't be sure whether they know about the girl or not. Especially Relius, who never tells you what he knows, and then revealed to be more than what we thought he is whenever the plot turn around. (For example, who would have guessed Ragna was actually from his lab until Mori told us in our face?)
If anything, the fact that Relius is Ragna's most potential's manufacturer hints that he is already ready to deal with the girl by having Ragna on stand by.
Izanami faction aware there's someone inside Amaterasu.
BB World basically The Girl dreams and wishes projected through Amaterasu, Izanami faction reach this truth through each of their own experience, hence they tried their best to take it down; logically, if two of three Sankishin need an owner to be active, with each of it serve different purpose but one goal, how could Amaterasu had no owner when its practically the Sankishin that governs the world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotEffed2RageQuit View Post
Question: Where was it stated that there is a girl inside the Master Unit? Or the girl is simply Amaterasu?
Oh, wait... the coffin.
P.S. Es = busty loli
Its never clearly explained, but Rachel story greatly implied the existence of a girl inside Amaterasu.

Once, there was an imprisoned girl who received a book.
The book only had beginning and end, about a girl imprisoned by a monster; a hero appeared, slain the monster and save the world.
Unsatisfied with the ending and fact that the book only had beginning and end, the girl decided to wrote the story relying on her memories, aim for the good ending. However, no matter how many times she rewrote the story, the ending is always the same, the girl slayed by the hero because the girl is actually the monster; the girl had fallen into despair.

Considering those keywords, its kinda obvious that the book in the story is Amaterasu and both (together with someone inside Amaterasu casket that heavily implied as a girl) are responsible for time loop once happened in BB. Considering Rachel using 'imprisoned girl who received a book' to describe the girl relation with Amaterasu and told about how she fell into despair because she can't change the ending, I doubt the girl will be Es or Alpha.

Last edited by Tactics; 2016-01-22 at 13:22. Reason: Typo ...

Tags
3ds, arc system works, arcade, fighting, ps vita, ps3, psp, windows, xbox360