AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-22, 08:08   Link #25301
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by balongbitz View Post
That's why i commend Index for confessing her feeling though she was turned down
Actually, she did that on vol.1 and Touma adressed it on vol
after he lost his memories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
But considering that Aleister do this, it would be funny to imagine a group going to the rescue, and each member was left behind to face a boss on each floor, totaling 12 floors.
Reference to 12 Zodiac temples of Saint Seiya series: heh:.
Old 2013-04-22, 08:09   Link #25302
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
You guys seem to be mistaken that I am averse to blood and gore. Let me rephrase my post:

I love Elfen Lied, partly because it's the first anime I properly watched. And for blood and gore wise, no prizes for guessing that it takes top spot.

If TAMNI even came close, then I would have been worried. Which I am not thus.
B-B-BUT ... Elfen Lied is not the main reference when it comes to guro. Classic ones like Angel Cop or Akira are far above it (especially in how the violence is executed) ... even The end of Eva is more visually disturbing. And if it's just for the TV anime category, Blood-C beats it miles away (safe for the nudity).
And that's of course just the animated medium ... some manga or VN does it on an even higher level.
Old 2013-04-22, 08:09   Link #25303
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I'm still not convinced that's a "I love you" kind of "suki"
Old 2013-04-22, 08:17   Link #25304
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by balongbitz View Post
That's why i commend Index for confessing her feeling though she was turned down
Did Touma turn him down? I can't remember but its like his avoiding the confrontation and playing the act that "he forgot her" just to rile her up but when she begone crying. Touma decide that he will just "act" it out that he still remember her. He doesn't want to see her cry which was what he promised Styl.

In vol 22 confrontation. The relationship between Touma and Index was put to a test that even Touma is scared just to see Index but Index understand but the whole conversation was left for the fans to speculate because its just "[ ]" a skip or blank event. Kamachi likes to troll fans.
Old 2013-04-22, 09:25   Link #25305
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Considering Touma's Imagine Breaker is part of Aleister's plans, why do I feel in the final arc or something, he will be kidnapped so that Aleister can use his Imagine Breaker for some thing and then the other heroines and protagonists will try to go rescue him?
I agree with this. Actually, I always thought that the final arc of this novel would turn out to be something similar to the 4th episode of Kara no Kyoukai...
Old 2013-04-22, 09:26   Link #25306
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Nah- Not Kamachi enough.
Old 2013-04-22, 09:35   Link #25307
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ I don't know, Kamachi's been Nasu-ish recently ... no, I'm sure he'll go even deeper into the grotesque and the absurd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
I agree with this. Actually, I always thought that the final arc of this novel would turn out to be something similar to the 4th episode of Kara no Kyoukai...
the fourth? ... you mean the fifth, right?
Old 2013-04-22, 09:44   Link #25308
faiz blaster

....actually, I'm not sure of the numbering right now.

Anyway, it is the one where Araya Souren (aka. the hikikomori-magician) was the last boss and the third personality of Ryougi Shiki came out to fight for the first ( and only) time.
Old 2013-04-22, 09:48   Link #25309
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post

The spiral something. The 5th one with brains in it and the fake or illusion or can't remember the right term on how to describe the boy whose life is a lie because he should be dead. lots of brains which reminds me of beta experiments on humans.
Old 2013-04-22, 09:50   Link #25310
whitecloud

so touma will be the heroine...kidnapped princess? and mikoto,lezzar,mikoto imouto,misaki,kanzaki,birdway,oriana,itsuwa,agnese ,sasha,kumokawa,kazakiri,french girl, and whole other girl will become the hero? and their respective group will be the support? thats a whole lot of "hero" to rescue a princess....can you imagine the fight for the wake up kiss...
Old 2013-04-22, 09:51   Link #25311
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
....actually, I'm not sure of the numbering right now.

Anyway, it is the one where Araya Souren (aka. the hikikomori-magician) was the last boss and the third personality of Ryougi Shiki came out to fight for the first ( and only) time.
Oh, the episode where the bastard imprisoned her inside the origin tower! Yeah, it's ep 5. I kind of agree, I can see Kamachi doing something similar ... maybe with a lot more actions and wtf moments, but the core is there.
And knowing Kamachi in his own version, the opponent might have already reached Akasha accomplished his plan before the heroes beat the crap out of him ... no matter how impossible or absurd that sounds, that's how it's gotta be. The trauma from a simple monitor won't leave me alone
Old 2013-04-22, 10:34   Link #25312
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
so touma will be the heroine...kidnapped princess? and mikoto,lezzar,mikoto imouto,misaki,kanzaki,birdway,oriana,itsuwa,agnese ,sasha,kumokawa,kazakiri,french girl, and whole other girl will become the hero? and their respective group will be the support? thats a whole lot of "hero" to rescue a princess....can you imagine the fight for the wake up kiss...
Massive catfight occurs where even Aleister will be stunned by the absurd scene o3o
Old 2013-04-22, 10:47   Link #25313
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
^ I don't know, Kamachi's been Nasu-ish recently ... no, I'm sure he'll go even deeper into the grotesque and the absurd.

Not enough rape.

Oh well...

Kakine is way too much proud to consider lying as an option. Afterall, he is the one who was sure he can take on everysingle esper and army on the world and remain victorius.

Btw, discussing on another forums (when banned) I found some people speculating about the NT series that Index might or not leave Touma at some point of the story because she is worried about Touma changing.

Some quotes used:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol.22
“It’s fine,” Index said as if interrupting him. “That…doesn’t matter anymore. As long as the usual you returns from this, nothing else matters.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by NT2
Only one who had leeway in her heart would have been able to smile at that unchanging scene.
She had gone beyond that point and instead felt a twinge of unease at seeing something continuing on unchanged despite having lost something.
Would he return?
How long should she continue staying here?
Was there any meaning to it?
Did there have to be a meaning to it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NT6
“Well, at least I know you haven’t changed, Touma.
So probably the moment she notices Touma has changed, something that some people thinks already has happened after his "second death" will start a spark that may change/affect the direction of the plot.
Old 2013-04-22, 10:47   Link #25314
Haigon

At the Windowless Building's rooftop there will be a random guy awaiting that will say:

"Thanks girls, but the princess Kamijou is in another building"
Old 2013-04-22, 11:27   Link #25315
whitecloud

and in the fit of rage....the windowless building will be destroyed...along with the random guy that struck with multitude of magic barrage and ESP attack enough to make aleister to shit his pants and aiwass to think "that's why id rather stay single..."
Old 2013-04-22, 13:56   Link #25316
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
and in the fit of rage....the windowless building will be destroyed...along with the random guy that struck with multitude of magic barrage and ESP attack enough to make aleister to shit his pants and aiwass to think "that's why id rather stay single..."
If I remember correctly, the windowless building can't even be damaged despite a whole building crashing into it o.o;

I wonder how Mikoto's railgun will fare though.
Old 2013-04-22, 14:02   Link #25317
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Given the amount of energy Accelerator threw at that building, Mikoto's railgun wouldn't do shit to it.
Old 2013-04-22, 14:06   Link #25318
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Given the amount of energy Accelerator threw at that building, Mikoto's railgun wouldn't do shit to it.
Wasn't mentioned that the building has systems to dispel damage? There is also the implication that Aleister saves the best technology for the building (aka his own protection).

Forget about Railgun, I wouldn't be surprised if the building was sturdy enough to resist damage from every esper in AC ganging up on it at the same time (Level 5 included).

Oh, remember that the attack that Accelerator gave to the building in the LN was a lot stronger than the one he did in the anime (5 minutes worth of the Earth's kinetic energy or something)
Old 2013-04-22, 16:01   Link #25319
Shinhwa
Banned

Hmm... I wonder when Season 3 of anime will come out... I can see it will finish off the series up to Vol 22, then the next season will probably be named Shinyaku To Aru Majutsu no Index. XP
Old 2013-04-22, 16:24   Link #25320
Haigon

If Index III ends on vol 22 it will rushed as hell.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen