AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2007-11-19, 17:30   Link #321
Rock Lee

I never know the manga is totally different from the anime which is a good thing in my opnion because i never wanted it to end.
Rock Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 19:26   Link #322
cmage

It's getting near the end, though. You can feel it. :O~
cmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 04:41   Link #323
OMG_Zerg_Rush

just read chapter 79.......that was the last thing i expected for this chapter
Spoiler for good night:

________
YAMAHA V-MAX HISTORY

Last edited by OMG_Zerg_Rush; 2011-03-21 at 15:24.
OMG_Zerg_Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-13, 14:19   Link #324
Umaibo

Chapter 80. T_T

Spoiler for :
Umaibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 20:53   Link #325
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

jesus i feel so dead, i just got interested in this manga and i feel like all the love is gone from everybody lol
Girl_who_cried_gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 01:54   Link #326
Ikusabe_Wataru
orooooo

Oh well, it's normal for people's passion to die down for a series when the anime is no longer around ^^;

I guess my FMA passion will probably end when manga ends. New chapter soon, though! *dokidoki*
Ikusabe_Wataru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 15:33   Link #327
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Hmm... I guess this is the chapter we will all expecting. The chapter when Lin conciousness return... it seems the memories of the old greed where awakened by the chimera which Lin used to cast Greed out of syncro. It makes me wonder wheter Lin will be totally in control or if a new personality, a mixture between the old greed and lin will awaken.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 18:59   Link #328
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

yeah people need to wake up and realise that this epic plot is not finished yet! :O
Girl_who_cried_gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 20:43   Link #329
Ikusabe_Wataru
orooooo

This is probably the first time "Elric Telepathy" failed. XD It was a very awesome moment.
Ikusabe_Wataru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 13:00   Link #330
xris
Just call me Ojisan

As announced in this forum, the Fullmetal Alchemist forum has been retired. This is just a natural part of a forum's lifespan. It has been a while since the new episodes of the show were aired. Over the time since then, the show has seen a great reduction of posting and attention. As a result, it is no longer meaningful to have a gadzillion threads to discuss the show.

This thread is one of the few remaining where discussion can still be posted. By concentrating discussion into a few threads it may be possible to actually have a semblance of interaction once more. Please continue to show Fullmetal Alchemist your enjoyment interest in these threads.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 09:01   Link #331
Prolific

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. But Omni's blog says that a new series of FMA which will follow the manga plot is likely to be confirmed this year!
Prolific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 13:39   Link #332
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolific View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. But Omni's blog says that a new series of FMA which will follow the manga plot is likely to be confirmed this year!
That is some good news, the manga series is even better than the anime was; its a real shame for any FMA fan to NOT be following the manga storyline. Frankly i was never sure if it would happen... i mean, ya the manga is awesome and all, but i thought producers would want to avoid the confusion of two separate FMA series that start out the same but go in two completely different directions...

If this news is true though, we may end up bringing the FMA forums out of retirement

As for the latest chapter... things are beginning to move in an expected way, as it seems the leading force behind the attack on central is coming from forgotten ex-military; kinda wondering exactly when they got organized into this. Though i'm having trouble telling exactly who they are... a couple of them seem familiar but i can't say from where... though my first thought was that they were from Ed and Al's home town. Though we know wraith is not out yet, but it will take him a while to climb out of that wreck and get back to central
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 21:19   Link #333
Prolific

I have a question. Is the manga far from the end?
Prolific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 23:55   Link #334
LBritannia

Well, they're setting for the final battle against Father.
LBritannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 22:08   Link #335
Monkey D. Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
That is some good news, the manga series is even better than the anime was; its a real shame for any FMA fan to NOT be following the manga storyline. Frankly i was never sure if it would happen... i mean, ya the manga is awesome and all, but i thought producers would want to avoid the confusion of two separate FMA series that start out the same but go in two completely different directions...

If this news is true though, we may end up bringing the FMA forums out of retirement

As for the latest chapter... things are beginning to move in an expected way, as it seems the leading force behind the attack on central is coming from forgotten ex-military; kinda wondering exactly when they got organized into this. Though i'm having trouble telling exactly who they are... a couple of them seem familiar but i can't say from where... though my first thought was that they were from Ed and Al's home town. Though we know wraith is not out yet, but it will take him a while to climb out of that wreck and get back to central
They appear to be the ones that called Mustang a "Hero" in the war after it was done, the ones that he had a drink with.

I don't think that Fullmetal Alchemist ends before it hits one hundred chapters, even if the climax has begun I think it can continue for a while. Mostly because since it's only released monthly even if it only has let's say about twenty chapters left which doesn't seem like much, that's still a year and two thirds of a year. There's still alot that will probably happen before they even manage to finally fight father, so there's still plenty Fullmetal to come.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-20, 18:43   Link #336
horsdhaleine
i miss japan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBritannia View Post
Well, they're setting for the final battle against Father.
i wonder if hohenheim would fight the father too...
horsdhaleine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 07:28   Link #337
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
anyone read the most recent chapter? (89 i believe) epic chapter!

Spoiler for and...:
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 09:15   Link #338
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Spoiler for the shopkeeper:
Old 2008-11-13, 00:14   Link #339
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
... and deliver them when they're needed
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-13, 08:04   Link #340
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
... and deliver them when they're needed
Oh, he's not in charge of delivery. Those are for the assistants.