AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-09-26, 07:50   Link #46301
HasuMasu
*Artist

Isn't Ume a reverse-fujoshi though?

I'm not sure how that would turn out.
Old 2013-09-26, 07:53   Link #46302
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

First meeting, she slaps Charles (Charlotte) due to a misunderstanding.

Not sure how to go from there.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 07:58   Link #46303
HasuMasu
*Artist

Charlotte would catch it; making Ume even angrier.
Old 2013-09-26, 07:59   Link #46304
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Not in the way I'm planning to write it.

Let's say an Orimura Ichika was involved and was the original intended target.
Old 2013-09-26, 08:01   Link #46305
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Could be weirder!

But seriously, that weird series about people fighting for a cheap lunch?

Chapter I is almost done! 3/8 is Copy-and-Paste (Don't blame me, just follow Zero's footstep!), the rest squezzed from that mess I call my mind.

But now notice it, not much people here write these long pagragraphs like the Author.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 08:02   Link #46306
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

I didn't like Ben-To. The only thing that got me with Ume was how...nasty she could be.

...in a very stupid way, too.
Old 2013-09-26, 08:05   Link #46307
HasuMasu
*Artist

I liked Bento; it didn't take itself too seriously.

It's not because Sen looks like Tatenashi or anything. *hmph*
Old 2013-09-26, 08:19   Link #46308
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Wait a minute, outside Masuzu, no one has write a serious work about our favorite Onee-chan!
Old 2013-09-26, 08:41   Link #46309
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Well, one of us here regards her as a mortal enemy. Myself, I don't know much about her to come up with something. Others... No idea.

Also, vent draft ft. IS-kun:

Quote:
“Um... Uh! Mister?” A petite robotic voice calls out. Inami turns around and sees a floating set of IS armor peeking around the Minerva.

“...” His mind garbled at the sight of the small pilotless IS. “Wha... What... Who--”

“Ah, IS-kun. Be careful not to knock the Minerva over!” Tsurugi calls out as she enters the hangar with a couple of cups filled with hot chocolate, handing one to Inami. “Here you go, Ina-kun.”

He didn't respond, his eyes still fixated on IS-kun.

“Hey, Inami. Here's your drink.” She nudges his shoulder with the bottom of the cup, finally getting his attention but his expression... he was wide-eyed, mouth gaped and pointing at IS-kun, who's poking the side of the Minerva's helmet.

“Is that... yours?”

“Him? No, that's IS-kun. He's just a living IS running around the school like a kid. Haven't seen him this curious about something.”

IS-kun walks over and taps a finger on Inami's shoulder, causing him to jolt in fright. “Uh... Um... Mister? Is something wrong with her?” The IS points over to the Minerva.

“Ah... Uh...” Still partially frightened at the sight of an IS running around without a pilot, let alone being able to speak like it has one. “Um... No, not really. W-Why?”

“Well, I tried to talk to her but she's not responding.” Like any typical annoyed person, IS-kun rests his hands on his waist armor with his helmet turned back to the Minerva.

“You... talked to her?”

“Yeah! Usually an IS would respond when I give them a ping but that one over there isn't giving any reply. She's being rude, Mister!”

Unbelievable... His mental remark pings into his head as he sighs. “Well that's because the Minerva is not an IS. She's an EXA Frame.”

IS-kun tilts his helmet on one side. “EXA Frame...? She's not an IS?” He gasps, in all wonders of how he's capable of doing so without a mouth or any visible organs. “That means she's a foreigner! Oh dear, I must've been rude tapping her all over like that!” And he runs back to the Minerva.

“A foreign-- wait, what?”

“I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Please tell her I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be aggressive I just--”

Goodness, he's pathetic for an advanced sentient machine... Inami heads over to IS-kun and taps him on the helmet. “I'll tell her that, don't worry.”

“O-Okay...” IS-kun's helmet sank a little. “But still, I've never met a foreigner before! You said her name was Minerva, right? That's a name from Roman mythology! Is she from Rome? Can I be friends with her?” He pours on, leaving Inami very little chance to catch his words properly except for the last question.

Seriously... Who's child is this? Inami sighs again then looks at Tsurugi, still holding onto the cups.

“IS-kun, you ask too much! Let him rest.” She says, handing a cup to Inami. He takes it and proceeds to take a sip.

“I'm sorry, Katami-san. Just a little curious, that's all. I'll make my leave now!” IS-kun nonchalantly hovers his way out of the hangar, stopping abruptly at the entrance and looks back. “Say, what's your name mister?”

“I'm Inami. Inami Arisawa.”

“I see.” IS-kun waves his hand. “See you , Arisawa-san!” The IS then leaves the hangar. Leaving the two in awkward silence.

“Foreigner huh?” Inami shatters the ambience.

“He maybe an IS but he has a mind of a child. Go easy on him, okay?” Tsurugi sips on her cup of hot chocolate. “And to think he's that attracted to the Minerva.”
Hell, I think I just found an ideal fanon icon Imagine something like this, all our OCs/fanon machines just trying to get IS-kun back to the Academy.
Old 2013-09-26, 08:44   Link #46310
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Tatenashi has no room in my fic, unless it's for CONFLICT and DRAMA. Admittedly though, sometimes having spines doesn't meant everything will go better.
Old 2013-09-26, 09:07   Link #46311
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Just thinking about a Yandere Tatenashi and her quest to kill every competitors of Ichika's heart...

Mental Note: Never thinking about that on the middle of a cold night in Hanoi.

Oh, and have anyone try to collect all of our tech idea for an Enclopedia?

"...Who are you guys?

- Shinta Shinono, Chief Priest of Shinono Temple and 23rd Grand Master of Shinono Kendo Dojo!

- James Mallory Alcott, Lord of Alcottshire and Director of MI.6!

- Charles de Valeries Dunois, CEO of Dunois Heavy Industry Coporation.

- Claus von Bodewig, Major Colonel in Republic of Germany Army, Commander of the 101th Independent IS Battalion "Swatcher Haze"!

- ...Ichika Orimura, the first man on Earth to pilot an IS and the Owner of Gentleman IS Club."

Proposed end for Mirrorverse.
Old 2013-09-26, 09:12   Link #46312
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Just thinking about a Yandere Tatenashi and her quest to kill every competitors of Ichika's heart...
I.S. will end in 1 novel or less

Ending may vary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
*SNIP genderflip*

Proposed end for Mirrorverse.
Old 2013-09-26, 09:18   Link #46313
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Nope! After a tearfull farewell, Tabane once again messed up by merging Icchan's, Ichika's and Genderflip Universe together.

Well, at least Ichika and Icchan could fufill their dream of a happy Narcissism family!

But then how could their kids distinguis between "Mother" and "Father"?

And the Wheel of Bloodline Destiny?

Last edited by Fireminer; 2013-09-26 at 09:35.
Old 2013-09-26, 09:51   Link #46314
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Hell, I think I just found an ideal fanon icon Imagine something like this, all our OCs/fanon machines just trying to get IS-kun back to the Academy.
... Lordy....

Would IS-kun be that OP that it would need the equivalent of half the world's firepower to chase it down? Probably if Madoka got her grubby mitts on it...

Madoka: Come here~ *yandere voice* Auntie wants to play with you~

IS-kun: No...! You're not Auntie!

Madoka: What do you mean by that...?

IS-kun: You don't fit the profile - Auntie's breasts are WAY bigger!

Madoka: >.<* You lil'...!

Chifuyu: ...leave it to Tabane to install such a security measure... -.-
Old 2013-09-26, 10:10   Link #46315
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
... Lordy....

Would IS-kun be that OP that it would need the equivalent of half the world's firepower to chase it down? Probably if Madoka got her grubby mitts on it...

Madoka: Come here~ *yandere voice* Auntie wants to play with you~

IS-kun: No...! You're not Auntie!

Madoka: What do you mean by that...?

IS-kun: You don't fit the profile - Auntie's breasts are WAY bigger!

Madoka: >.<* You lil'...!

Chifuyu: ...leave it to Tabane to install such a security measure... -.-
Just imagine a poor child trying to find his way home, the Academy, while things fall apart all around him.

Then there's this group of fanon OCs alongside notable CCs already set out to find him and bring him back home, each of them taking turns to defend him from all kinds of threat. Be it stray shots from PT, Golems, falling objects, traffic, meteors etc etc.
Old 2013-09-26, 11:34   Link #46316
Eratas123

Anybody update a fic yet?
Old 2013-09-26, 11:47   Link #46317
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Zero did, I think.
Old 2013-09-26, 20:43   Link #46318
agetreme
Just another Idiot

That Doctor from Symphonic Gear G will make such a fun foil to Nemo.

Nemo, aspired to be a hero but know he lack the quality of one while his foil....

Antagonist: "I WILL BECOME A HERO!! THE LAST ACTION HERO!!!" Culling inferior males through artificial selection to create Superior Human Beings with "special factor"(Newtype, Elf...etc). When somebody pointed out his radical method, he will claim to be an Anti-hero, the cool, dark and edgy kind of hero.

>Vantier is developed from Evolutionary Theory so indirectly Nemo is using Evolution as weapons while the Antagonist used it as a tool to reshape society.

>Nemo use radical feminist theory for fun, this guy take it serious (where he get the idea of males are inferior, evolutionary mistake that need to be corrected)
Old 2013-09-26, 20:55   Link #46319
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

So, Chapter I for "The Fallen Sakura Petal" is here! Feel free to edit anything you guys want! and I mean you, Agetreme!

Spoiler for Chapter I:
Old 2013-09-26, 20:59   Link #46320
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Due to the Byakushiki's weakness of lacking energy, a support unit is built for it. This support unit acts as a mobile recharge port for Byakushiki, housing 3 state of the art, experimental pair annihilators. Each one can match an IS core in energy generation. Due to the experimental nature of the energy cores, the unit is built largely to accomodate their bulky structure. The unit itself sports no weapons but sports powerful boosters to match the movements of the Byakushiki Setsura. The machine is about twenty meters long, twelve meters high and fifteen meters across.

The support unit links up with the IS core which grants it the benefits of PIC, shielding and absolute defense as well. Uniquely, the support unit has a combat mode which transforms the carrier frame to a humanoid unit. it copies the movements of Byakushiki on remote control or the pilot can control it directly when linked up to recharge his IS.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest