AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2007-05-30, 22:40   Link #141
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
I wonder if in second season they will let Saito finally sleep in Louise's bed, or will they keep on denying that aspect of the novels throughout the series.

I also hope that they will include more scenes from volumes five and four, though I dont have much hope for henrietta scenes from vol. third.

and it would be nice that this time it wouldnt be 13 but 26 episodes instead.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-31, 11:23   Link #142
Jouzin
Haruhi and Louise fan :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
It's been answered many times over but the first season roughly covers vol.1 to 3, with some minor contents from vol.4 and 5.

The second season will cover vol.6 and onward (most likely until the end of vol.7 or 8).

Speaking of which, Famitsu has finally released new info and images of the upcoming season!
http://www.famitsu.com/anime/news/20...72461,0,0.html

Besides Elenor and Kattleya, we have:

Agnes look quite cute, actually.
She plays quite a big role in vol.6 and 8, so I look forward to seeing her in action.

Julio.
The Romaria priest who "transferred" to the magic academy.
...Hmm, a little different from the novel's setting. But design wise, he feels about right. (why such a menacing look though? ^^; )

Sheffield.
Could it be any more obvious that she's a baddie?
Oh, and her description is filled with spoilers, what's up with that? ^^;

Thank you very much for info
Jouzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-03, 01:39   Link #143
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post

Sheffield.
Could it be any more obvious that she's a baddie?
Oh, and her description is filled with spoilers, what's up with that? ^^;
Surefire way to make a character look evil - go Romanian gothic.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 00:16   Link #144
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
I just finished watching ZNT a few minutes ago. I REALLY liked it. ^_^

I kinda wanna read the novels now. Are they available in English at all?

Can't wait for the 2nd season to start.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 05:55   Link #145
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

The novel is being translated here

So far only 6 chapters of the first novel have been tled... So you have to be patient cause it will definitely take a while.
Old 2007-06-06, 09:07   Link #146
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
The novel is being translated here

So far only 6 chapters of the first novel have been tled... So you have to be patient cause it will definitely take a while.
I understand. A novel is harder than a few scattered quips on a page (manga) to translate. LOL

Thanks, though.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 08:55   Link #147
shuin0120
Enpatsu no Christmas Eve

Send a message via Yahoo to shuin0120
is the novel have similar to ZnT season 1 and the upcoming season 2?
shuin0120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-08, 10:12   Link #148
Darknemo2000

1 season is based on novels 1-3 yet skipps a lot and have some of the scenes from volume 5th and so on. Episode was the original but the most crappy in the whole series.

There is some speculation up to where the next season might follow. I hope they wont be tushing things out like they did with the first season though.
Old 2007-06-09, 00:18   Link #149
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Ok, i have 3 sources, not sure if is confirm or not but most likely that Season 2 will be 12 episodes (wth ness!!!)

http://www.andrewlb.com/fansub/pukiw...?Summer%202007

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=7451

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.p...anime&aid=4915

oh man, they're rushing it again? i hope not, they making a bad name out of whats so nice and good in the novel. ==
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 00:31   Link #150
shuin0120
Enpatsu no Christmas Eve

ok so if you/i read the first 3 novels the ending of anime is similar to vol 1-3 novels, and the upcoming second season is based (maybe slightly) on novels volume 4 and so on?
Old 2007-06-09, 00:45   Link #151
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
Ok, i have 3 sources, not sure if is confirm or not but most likely that Season 2 will be 12 episodes (wth ness!!!)
Nothing is confirmed yet. Until there are official announcements, I wouldn't even bother with English anime news site infos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuin0120 View Post
ok so if you/i read the first 3 novels the ending of anime is similar to vol 1-3 novels, and the upcoming second season is based (maybe slightly) on novels volume 4 and so on?
Press "Home" key on your keyboard. Discover what reading has to offer.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 00:48   Link #152
Darknemo2000

The point is - novels are much better. Because anime episodes suck as they skipped and rushed too many things. I mean seriously - 3 novels during 13 episopdes? Thats idiocity specially knowing that there were quite a few epsiodes taht skipped right to volume 5th or 4th. Not to mention the original episode 4th (the crappy Siesta one).

I thought that animators learned their lesson and will start going in a slower pace, something like Shakugan No Shana which do not rush things, yet if its true what the rumours say and that the upcomming season will be even shorter - 12 episode one...Then they are truly and officially dumb.

Unless that season would cover volume 4-6 (taking from novels what they missed before) then yeah it might work out, but i think they would try to reach up the volume 8th and that means this season will be more rushed than the last one. In other words - go and read novels instead instead of wasting time on something that cant even keep the coherent story. (I say so because character development will look weird and out of place for sure if they will be rushing things this way).

But lets wait first before jumping to an conclusions here. The rumpurs might be only a rumours still...I somehow think that J.C.C. Staff aint that dumb tonot realise that the critique they mostly have recieved from ZnT season one was mostly about rushing and skipping things out.

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2007-06-09 at 01:02.
Old 2007-06-09, 06:51   Link #153
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I thought that animators learned their lesson and will start going in a slower pace, something like Shakugan No Shana which do not rush things, yet if its true what the rumours say and that the upcomming season will be even shorter - 12 episode one...Then they are truly and officially dumb.
Where did you hear the rumour that it will be only 12 eps.... Damn if it becomes even shorter then the story will be even more condensed and even less parts from the novel can be added in....

Could you give me a link to where you heard the rumour that the second season will only be 12 eps.
Old 2007-06-09, 08:13   Link #154
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

^ I think hes refering to my post (the 3 source one) as being the so call "rumor".

i'm just letting out it might happen >.>. But one thing thats funny is anib knows the timeslot as well "09.07.2007 till 24.09.2007" lol i dont know where they get THAT from.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 09:56   Link #155
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
i'm just letting out it might happen >.>. But one thing thats funny is anib knows the timeslot as well "09.07.2007 till 24.09.2007" lol i dont know where they get THAT from.
Well, they get it from Moonphase, which probably got the episode count from a magazine or some other official source, and got the start times from the official site. So I'd guess that this all is fairly likely to be true.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 16:23   Link #156
shuin0120
Enpatsu no Christmas Eve

in my place i didnt actually confirm but if i correct i saw some of light novels of ZnT and it has a volume 9 or 8? i didnt actually look it bcoz i was looking the scene where saito and siesta have some love scene like in the dark place of restaurant (i guess) and Saito thinking that louise that him, and also thinking that he is a tool.
so siesta is conforting him and giving a kiss, >_< well i just to confirm if Saito and Louise will be in the end at the light novel, also in anime but i really hope that it will be thanks for the reply Darknemo2000
Old 2007-06-10, 22:01   Link #157
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Dark I agree. Novels are better, but you said go and read the novels. Sorry to say but I can't read in any Asian language. And since the translated is not even past the first novel, I guess I am stuck with the show.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 00:11   Link #158
Shadow Miko
ASuki's #1 Virgillia fan~

Sheffiled looks hot.

Will Tifa(?) be animated. I love blonde anime characters. That's why Monmon and Guiche are pretty much my favorites. They'll be there to right?!?

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!
Shadow Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 00:41   Link #159
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

12 eps... o noes! those website are usualy correct... and i have a feeling it will continue the 12-13 eps trend
shaolinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 04:00   Link #160
Darknemo2000

Well it would still be allright if they would take 2 volumes or so, and not freaking 4-5 with those 12 epsiodes. Yet they do that. thus they skip quite a few character development leaving the series too rushed and too short.

Kind of makes you wonder if they ever heard the criticism that was said about the first season, or are they just natural idiots that are not able to learn from their mistakes.

For example Kaze No Stigma is based on 6 novel volumes and has (or are planned to have) 26 episodes.... Makes me kinda jelous and sad.

Tags
adventure, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, j.c. staff, romance, sequel, shounen, tsundere