AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Old 2012-03-25, 00:28   Link #3201
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
It's a promo art. While is nice to speculate, that feather means as much as the cards Zessica's holding so far: nothing. Two 'obvious' candidates have appeared for both Apollo and Gen who don't need to resort into subtle symbolism outside the series.
I hadn't honestly noticed that in the promo art.

What I was referring too, is that in order for Apollo to regain his memories of his past life all he had to do was touch that white feather, both him and Sylvia.

He needed something to trigger those memories, what I'm getting at now, is that if Amata is Apollo he needs something similar to trigger his memories of his past life as Apollo.

Also, Zessica holding the cards could also be referring to Reika.

Because Reika, also used the cards. The cards could represent anything for Zessica.

It doesn't matter if it's a promo art, but the creators tend to hint things alot, and we always over look them.

Also.

Spoiler for For Mykage and stuff:
LastOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 00:48   Link #3202
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
Spoiler for For Mykage and stuff:
Amata flies from what looks like the inheritance of his mother's talent/power (and was born with wings on his legs, no less). I don't recall Apollo having wings, like a SA, on his body much less his feet. Amata's peculiar anatomy is more like the half/half of the original... thought their wings/feathers were a bit creepier imo.

And, I can see it now, Kagura turns out to be the reincarnation of a Sirius that wanted so badly to be the *chosen one of legend* that he reincarnated as an Apollo copy. I'd probably have to kill Kawamori... Ass pull!
Old 2012-03-25, 01:00   Link #3203
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
Amata flies from what looks like the inheritance of his mother's talent/power (and was born with wings on his legs, no less). I don't recall Apollo having wings, like a SA, on his body much less his feet. Amata's peculiar anatomy is more like the half/half of the original... thought their wings/feathers were a bit creepier imo.

And, I can see it now, Kagura turns out to be the reincarnation of a Sirius that wanted so badly to be the *chosen one of legend* that he reincarnated as an Apollo copy. I'd probably have to kill Kawamori... Ass pull!

We're being trolled, this I know for sure. Kawamori is going to do something.

There are many theories to Amata's powers though, so we can't be sure who he really is yet, even though he does have some similarities to Apollo....

He could have inherited this from his mother.

Maybe, he could be a descendant from the De Alisia family line, but at the same time be a reincarnation just like Sylvia was.

Dear god Kawamori, I swear if you do one of those ass pulls....
Old 2012-03-25, 01:02   Link #3204
cyberdemon

Quote:

lol on that note it would explain Mikono's regret, if she is the reincarnation of Silvia, because she couldn't help Sirius when he needed it most. It's also mentioned with Silvia and Sirius that their souls are naturally drawn towards one another for the simple fact that they were originally one person and so want to become again.

yeah that's a long shot right there but honestly I'm not putting anything past them after revealing that Sirius was also a part of Celiane along with the already known Silvia. That's a mind screw right there.
Old 2012-03-25, 01:08   Link #3205
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
lol on that note it would explain Mikono's regret, if she is the reincarnation of Silvia, because she couldn't help Sirius when he needed it most. It's also mentioned with Silvia and Sirius that their souls are naturally drawn towards one another for the simple fact that they were originally one person and so want to become again.

yeah that's a long shot right there but honestly I'm not putting anything past them after revealing was also a part of Celiane along with the already known Silvia. That's a mind screw right there.
That, and let's not forget that they both had that sister/brother complex.

Sirius always forced himself to believe that he was the true Solar wing, and he envied Apollo because of that, and Sylvia nearly going along with him to Atlandia.

...It kinda makes sense. They could be a part of each other.

Oh boy the raging fans, if this does happen.
Old 2012-03-25, 01:34   Link #3206
cyberdemon

Quote:

Sirius always forced himself to believe that he was the true Solar wing, and he envied Apollo because of that, and Sylvia nearly going along with him to Atlandia.

yeah like i said, after Sirius of all people turned out to be part of Celiane's reincarnation, I'm not putting anything past them.
Old 2012-03-25, 06:53   Link #3207
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post

But I wonder, why does Shu-Shu dislike Amata AND Kagura (watch episode 6 again, you'll see that around the time where Kagura finally arrives at Vega Shu-Shu growls and reacts rather violently).

Shushu was found running from abductors. He probabely hate Altean people.
It could point at Amata being of Altean origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
Alicia in almost all her shots(and even her statue) is holding a feather. I just take it it means that Amata has wings, can fly and cards in Zessica's hands represents her playfulness.
By the way why Alicia went to Altair wearing her movie costume and why in Amata's flashback it looks like she is picked up by Aquarion EVOL while from Izumo's desire to take at least one vector suggests that Altair never had Aquarion EVOL.
The statue is Sylvie. It would then point at Amata's being Sylvie's reincarnation.

It actually fits more with his girly personnality.

And Zessica is Appollon.

Nothing points at it so far, but I would find this outcome more satisfying. I don't see Appollo at all in Amata.
Zuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 07:15   Link #3208
miketyson

Vena: that "wanting it so bad" would an asspull, but it's a hilarious idea you've come up with there, . Something about this material lends itself to all sorts of funny possibilities.

Thanks all for answering about Zessica and Mikono touching each other ( still sounds bad). That scene way back in episode 4 (I think) where Mikono refused to shake Zessica's hand has been bugging me ever since...you guys have all these "split reincarnation" theories about the two of them, and it's made me suspicious that when they do make contact it'll trigger a big flashback.

So in the spirit of putting ideas out there *before* they're proven right, I think that is still a possibility, because they haven't definitively "made contact" yet. Maybe they will today?

I also had a small "I wonder if Amata and Kagura are *half* brothers?" theory...like twins, but one by Izumo and one by Mykage (, I know biology doesn't work that way, but this is Aquarion, Mykage is all kinds of magic, so anything can happen...) Something like Mykage pulling shenanigans on Alisia/Izumo (), then stealing one of the twins (Kagura) away away at birth. Just throwing it out there, would be pretty wild if that's how things went.
miketyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 08:41   Link #3209
Ypocaramel

Shadow Angels are biologically (and physically) impossible anyways. Floating on the ground? Mammals with wings and feathers? Producing sounds without mouth movement? Forgot the biological species concept, I wouldn't put it beyond them to be able to impregate humans by jumping up and down or sneezing by this point (handwaving all that tree of life stuff for the moment) =p

The Sirius funny and strangely fitting, especially since it rather interestingly lines up so well with "I wanna say sorry" XD

So no handshake, but yes to sharing juice? hmmm....
Ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 08:57   Link #3210
Vena
Carpe Diem

Another big thing against Sirius is that he's never been mentioned in this show. Ever. The past identities we've ever seen (and around whom the story has ever focused) has been Apollo/Sylvie.
Old 2012-03-25, 09:13   Link #3211
Arya

Don't forget about the forbidden lovers!! That would make sense, common sense I mean, not Aquarion sense.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 09:37   Link #3212
mayumi

you know if amata can inherit his mother's flying ability then isn't it possible zessica could inherit her telekinetic power as well? the theme of evol seems more about inheriting the myth and becoming a new legend. we know nothing about zessica's past or family atm.

now we just need to find out who married pierre, silvia or reika
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 09:57   Link #3213
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
Don't forget about the forbidden lovers!! That would make sense, common sense I mean, not Aquarion sense.
It'd still be a total ass-pull though, because (especially for anyone who's not watched the original) Sirius has never been mentioned in this story. There's no mention of a relative to Sylvia from any character, there's no mention of rivalry for Apollon...

And forbidden already makes sense in story wise since Sousei is Mykage's goal, he seems to want to bring together Mikono/Kagura for said goal (why bring together Sirius and Sylvie when that is only half of the key to Sousei), and, since he's the villain, his goal is a bad thing and therefore forbidden.
Old 2012-03-25, 10:53   Link #3214
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Earlier, I mentioned that Kagura's and Amata's wings were a different color, and someone said that didn't matter.

But actually, it kind of does.

Kagura's wings are red, just like Sirius and Sylvia's were. Which was because they were part Shadow Angel.

I'm not sure if it was mentioned before, but it could be that Kagura could also be part Shadow Angel as well.

Because Apollo's/Apollon's wings are supposed to be golden in color. Hence the name, the solar wings of the sun.

I just don't trust the fact that Kagura revealing to be Apollon was revealed just like that. If he did remember he was Apollo/Apollon he would have remembered other things such as, who Touma was.

Because, that's remembering parts of your past life, Apollo managed to remember who Touma was at the least, and things like Aquarion, where Kagura only remembers Sylvie.

So, I find this odd.
Old 2012-03-25, 11:05   Link #3215
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Because Apollo's/Apollon's wings are supposed to be golden in color. Hence the name, the solar wings of the sun.
Well, let's be fair. The sun isn't exactly golden/yellow either. Its a blend of a bunch of colors, and has a lot of red, orange, and yellow in it.

Quote:
Kagura's wings are red, just like Sirius and Sylvia's were. Which was because they were part Shadow Angel.

I'm not sure if it was mentioned before, but it could be that Kagura could also be part Shadow Angel as well.
Half shadow angels, by virtue of the original, have wings on their body like Amata. Kagura has not shown any such extra appendages in the form of wings. So while Kagura has red wings, to fit his red motif, he has so far been presented as more human than Amata with his golden wings... on his feet.

Has Amata ever actually materialized wings on the Aquarion? He's materialized metaphorical wings from the rock structure in the first episode and once on his own back I believe, but has he ever actually given the Aquarion wings? (I ask because I don't remember at all.)

Quote:
Because, that's remembering parts of your past life, Apollo managed to remember who Touma was at the least, and things like Aquarion, where Kagura only remembers Sylvie.
Goes along with the fact that no other characters exist in this story aside from Apollo and Sylvie. No others have been introduced in this story since episode one, and, in some great likelihood, this is an AU from the original and the details need not be exactly the same.

That said, for Apollo only remembering Sylvie, this is logical by considering the original. Touma and Sirius are at peace in the end: Touma dies with his Apollo(nius) and Sirius truly does become one of legend to save the world. It is only Apollo and Sylvie that are left unsatisfied and it is Apollo who promises to always remember Sylvie's smell, and hence his reincarnation would fixate and only remember her. Generally speaking, a lot of people from the past have no reason to be reincarnated.
Old 2012-03-25, 11:23   Link #3216
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
That said, for Apollo only remembering Sylvie, this is logical by considering the original. Touma and Sirius are at peace in the end: Touma dies with his Apollo(nius) and Sirius truly does become one of legend to save the world. It is only Apollo and Sylvie that are left unsatisfied and it is Apollo who promises to always remember Sylvie's smell, and hence his reincarnation would fixate and only remember her. Generally speaking, a lot of people from the past have no reason to be reincarnated.
Except for Fudo and Mykage, and...I have a feeling that Crea might be too...just a hunch.

Crea because she bears a resemblance to Rena, and Kawamori did say that we would find out which reincarnation is which sooner or later.

Quote:
Has Amata ever actually materialized wings on the Aquarion? He's materialized metaphorical wings from the rock structure in the first episode and once on his own back I believe, but has he ever actually given the Aquarion wings? (I ask because I don't remember at all.)
No he hasn't, and if I remember correctly, neither did Apollo.

I don't think this is an AU version of Sousei no Aquarion, because we already have that, and that was the OVA.

My theory is that Altair was Atlandia once. At the end of the OS, the people that were saved at the end, managed to live on in Atlandia. I think they stayed behind on Atlandia, and made their homes there.

At the end of the OS, I didn't see any other Shadow Angel survive, but Mykage is one, and the birth of a Shadow Angel is different to that of a human. My question also is

Is Mykage the last of his kind?

So, since I don't think this is an AU to that, I think that

Altair was once named Atlandia 12 thousand years ago, and Vega remains the same as it was.

Which also brings me to question, I think there might be some old ruins hidden underneath the Neo-Deava academy.

Which also brings to the book they found buried in the Academy.

Also, Fudo mentioned something about a book. Being able to read a certain book, which I think is the Book of Genesis which Rena and a few others were able to read.

I believe that the key to unlocking the secrets of the past lie within the Academy itself, and when I mean secrets I mean the book of Genesis. Someone should be able to read it.

Pfft, as for Fudo.

That man most likely remembers his past life.

Mykage probably does too, and he could care less if he was Touma. But, his undying love to revive the machine angel was once Touma's dream as well.

EDIT

This episode revealed many things.

And it made me happy.

Spoiler for Kawamori:

Last edited by LastOrder; 2012-03-25 at 12:52.
Old 2012-03-25, 15:55   Link #3217
Thess

Quote:

I just prefer if Shushu is Sylvia. Is funnier this way.

What Mikono's feeling is Shushu's thoughts due to her connect power.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 16:24   Link #3218
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

AAHH!! Can hardly wait for Ep 13 today!!!!
Winged_Memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 19:17   Link #3219
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Except for Fudo and Mykage, and...I have a feeling that Crea might be too...just a hunch.

Crea because she bears a resemblance to Rena, and Kawamori did say that we would find out which reincarnation is which sooner or later.

No he hasn't, and if I remember correctly, neither did Apollo.

I don't think this is an AU version of Sousei no Aquarion, because we already have that, and that was the OVA.

My theory is that Altair was Atlandia once. At the end of the OS, the people that were saved at the end, managed to live on in Atlandia. I think they stayed behind on Atlandia, and made their homes there.

At the end of the OS, I didn't see any other Shadow Angel survive, but Mykage is one, and the birth of a Shadow Angel is different to that of a human. My question also is

Is Mykage the last of his kind?

So, since I don't think this is an AU to that, I think that

Altair was once named Atlandia 12 thousand years ago, and Vega remains the same as it was.

Which also brings me to question, I think there might be some old ruins hidden underneath the Neo-Deava academy.

Which also brings to the book they found buried in the Academy.

Also, Fudo mentioned something about a book. Being able to read a certain book, which I think is the Book of Genesis which Rena and a few others were able to read.

I believe that the key to unlocking the secrets of the past lie within the Academy itself, and when I mean secrets I mean the book of Genesis. Someone should be able to read it.

Pfft, as for Fudo.

That man most likely remembers his past life.

Mykage probably does too, and he could care less if he was Touma. But, his undying love to revive the machine angel was once Touma's dream as well.

EDIT

This episode revealed many things.

And it made me happy.

Spoiler for Kawamori:
Lol I agree!! We should all send him some pineapples ... even though pineapples are a symbol of "welcome" not "death"
Winged_Memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 22:46   Link #3220
HimeaSaito

Who want to see the ranking for the character???
HimeaSaito is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, science fiction