AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-06, 09:40   Link #1081
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

He did however refer to his human form as his "true form" when he first boarded the Asura. So while it may be his other form, it's not his original form. It just might be like in Arf's case, his ferret form just consumes less magical energy, so he transformed into that form so he could heal his injuries faster. And being a ferret does have other... advantages...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2006-12-06, 10:12   Link #1082
CrossoverManiac
Come and drink my koolaid

Send a message via Yahoo to CrossoverManiac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyou Miko View Post
Who knows how quickly Midchildans age?
Or it could be like The Slayers: magic has the added perk of extending the normal lifespan. Rezo barely looked 25 and he's at least over 100. Either than the Midchildan year is 1/3 that of Earth's

Quote:
They may look human, but Yuuno can turn into a ferret, and since he did while knocked out and badly drained, that suggests it might be his natural form. Not to mention he refers to it as "his other form" rather than "while he was transformed".
I hope not, but I doubt it. Yuuno could have used the last bit of his strength to take a form that has the best chance to stay with Nanoha, and we don't know if he really was referring to his human form as anything other than his true self.

Quote:
Anyway, listings of releases have come out, and while there's some interesting stuff - no StrikerS, so I guess that means it's slated for winter 2007 rather than spring as some hopefuls were rumouring.

http://www.moetron.com/2006/12/05/nu...ter-season-37/
Now I know not to sit around and wait on it. Till then, I go watch my copies of Live Action Sailor Moon.
Old 2006-12-06, 12:14   Link #1083
Nemesis

Has the OVA aired yet?
Old 2006-12-06, 12:25   Link #1084
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

There won't be an OVA. StrikerS is a 13-episode TV series set to air next year.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2006-12-06, 13:08   Link #1085
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

Wasn't there a rumor Hayate OAV that was usppose to be release around this time. The news came out just a bit before Striker S was announce.
Old 2006-12-06, 13:12   Link #1086
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Dunno what happened to that. As far as I can tell, all news related to Nanoha from that point on after the OVA was announced have been about StrikerS, making me think the Hayate OVA was just premature conjecture, or a vapor project.

Old 2006-12-06, 13:20   Link #1087
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossoverManiac View Post
Or it could be like The Slayers: magic has the added perk of extending the normal lifespan. Rezo barely looked 25 and he's at least over 100. Either than the Midchildan year is 1/3 that of Earth's
Uhm, I think Rezo's lifespan might be attributed to his demonic possession. Similar deal with Halcyform.

But we do know that Precia had the ability to sustain her life to a certain limit using magic.
Old 2006-12-06, 18:33   Link #1088
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

The "Hayate OAV" was announced some time ago, tho the Hayate part was just fan rumour. They just said OAV. It was back before StrikerS was announced. Then there was a big suprise when fans went to the official website and found that it was just a mislead, and that a 3rd TV series was their true goal. Needless to say, it made a lot of us really happy

As for StrikerS's release date, I'll hold off judgement until after we see what they're cooking up for that convention at the end of the month. Moonphase and such didn't announce series like BPS or Mouse until less than a month before they aired. These lists are far from perfect.
Old 2006-12-07, 00:21   Link #1089
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
I'm still hopeful for a early air of strikerS. If its to be aired at winter 2007, i'll have nanoha withdrawn
Old 2006-12-07, 06:03   Link #1090
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

Well, with some twists of logic Jan 2007 is still winter 2007

I know that holds as much weight as a paper airplane, but it helps me to feel better and keep my tail wagging happily.
Old 2006-12-07, 06:48   Link #1091
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Wot? 13 Episodes again? Where did you get that News?
Old 2006-12-07, 07:14   Link #1092
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post
Wot? 13 Episodes again? Where did you get that News?
Going by the logic of "seasons", and going by the pattern so far, it's safe to assume this'll be 13 episodes, until they say otherwise.

Old 2006-12-07, 07:34   Link #1093
Nemesis

um guys refresh my memory again.Why does yuuno like nanoha?
Old 2006-12-07, 07:47   Link #1094
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

because she's hot and he's seen her in her underwear sleeping at night.
oh yeah, and she gave him a bandaid for his boo boo's in the first episode.
Old 2006-12-07, 10:30   Link #1095
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit View Post
You mean Nanoha's kindness got to Yuuno?

But yeah, being with a girl, seeing her fight, socialize, eat, sleep and all that, could factor in to Yuuno's attraction to Nanoha, even if he was in ferret form.
Old 2006-12-07, 11:01   Link #1096
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit View Post
Oh god i hope not.Next thing you see is yuuno lusting for nanoha and nanoha wacking him away.
Old 2006-12-07, 13:07   Link #1097
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Her relative social isolation and the need for secrecy in their magical-type activities forced him into a role as her confidante. Also, there's the mere proximity effect. He would have had a good chance before Fate showed up.

Can anyone understand what Hayate is saying when she gives Reinforce all her titles in A's? I got 'tsuyoku sasaerumono,' but I have no idea what she's saying before 'oikaze' and 'air.' kahou no' and 'shukufuku' maybe?
Old 2006-12-07, 13:45   Link #1098
Alavaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Oh god i hope not.Next thing you see is yuuno lusting for nanoha and nanoha wacking him away.
you forget that getting whacked by nanoha makes you want to be her friend .... hehe
Old 2006-12-07, 13:56   Link #1099
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alavaria View Post
you forget that getting whacked by nanoha makes you want to be her friend .... hehe
But only if they are still alive afterward.
Old 2006-12-07, 14:52   Link #1100
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
seriously ive just been speed watching A's again and i found it really funny that nanoha is asking vita to stop and to explain why she is attacking while holding her at gun point gets to me every time XP she really need to learn that hostility isnt going to make someone stop! *unless they are dead*

i hope someone dies in strikerS this time instead of joining the "fun fun friends group"

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Closed Thread