AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-04-14, 09:33   Link #2781
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I'd eat my mouse if she didn't know everything related to Sekirei inside or out...
And yet she uses duck-san in order to spy on the others for more information, especially after Karasuba showed up in Izumo Inn. I'm telling you, she might know everything about how Sekirei work but i'm pretty sure she's unaware about his heritage. All the possible related info to his father was completely deleted by Takami and Kazehana managed to discover the secret because she was personally involved in this matter. I don't know how Higa managed to do it but seeing how he owns a own hospital, there might be a possibility to discover all the activities related to MBI employees with his network.

Spoiler for Chap99:
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 10:00   Link #2782
Johnny
Working the bags...

We'll just agree to disagree on the subject...

As far as duck-san, you call gathering information and I call it keeping tabs on everyone. Matsu for instance, not spilling any valuable secrets that she shouldn't be spilling. Like Mayu stated in ch 71 that if she did, she would be kicked out of the Inn...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 15:15   Link #2783
Direwolf18

Another break... Biweekly manga my ass.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 15:26   Link #2784
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
well I understand the first week (1st fiday od may) not haveing chapter duo Golden week... but no chaper in 3rd Friday of may is just wrong....

ehhh I hope that the author would drop or put all other series he is doing besides sekirei on hiastus... and kinda compleate this 1manga first than he can return to other ones.... It would be ok if it was monthy chapter that has above 30pages.... but sekirei has 15-16 pages and appears lets say "bi-weekly"... but in reality lately its 1ch per month (so 15-16pages for 1freaking month)

now we have golden week (no chapter) + no chapter on 3rd friday = no sekirei chapters durring whole May >__<

and current chapter was kinda crappy... nothing moved further (we waited 2weeks to get like 5minutes later from c98 point only for 1minute and end chapter with minato wanting to make a call mostly to mother to ask for custody of uzume and her sick ashikabi)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 15:35   Link #2785
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

I think the author should just drop the pretense and just make this a monthly manga...
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 15:41   Link #2786
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well I understand the first week (1st fiday od may) not haveing chapter duo Golden week... but no chaper in 3rd Friday of may is just wrong....

ehhh I hope that the author would drop or put all other series he is doing besides sekirei on hiastus... and kinda compleate this 1manga first than he can return to other ones.... It would be ok if it was monthy chapter that has above 30pages.... but sekirei has 15-16 pages and appears lets say "bi-weekly"... but in reality lately its 1ch per month (so 15-16pages for 1freaking month)

now we have golden week (no chapter) + no chapter on 3rd friday = no sekirei chapters durring whole May >__<

and current chapter was kinda crappy... nothing moved further (we waited 2weeks to get like 5minutes later from c98 point only for 1minute and end chapter with minato wanting to make a call mostly to mother to ask for custody of uzume and her sick ashikabi)
Btw the author here is female, someone I'd honestly love to meet despite all the yaoi stuff she does

and as far as I know she only has a few on going series, altho she does alot of one shots.
Sure enough for a bi-weekly I think there should be more to it but at least we're getting something.

saying that tho it's a crime that theres no Tsukiumi-chwan this chapter!!
Old 2010-04-14, 15:47   Link #2787
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Btw the author here is female, someone I'd honestly love to meet despite all the yaoi stuff she does
yes I know.... by useing "he" I was not reffering to the gender/sex... but to the author meaning ^^ "he = the author"

well the one shots take a hell time "dont even know if the returners manga" are ongoing or did they ended as oneshots...

I would be hapoy if the author would drop wateing time for oneshots and focused on sekirei story.....

hep... no sign of Tsukiumi or Kazehana (where is she... she suddenly disappeared as they returned to the inn...).... I guess tsukiumi is sleeping already since she is tired of carrying musubi all the way home XD and musubi might be not able to sleep duo her scratches (tehy hurt/bug her).... we see musubi and kusano in their pijamas/sleeping cloths.... so mostly tsukiiumi went to sleep already (sleep or eat ^^)

hmm I wonder maybe minato will go with kazehana and kagari to uzumes place.... since they are used to stay late at nights..... while musubi,kusano and tsukiumi are going to sleep and rest ^^ still we wont learn about it till June T_____________________________T
Old 2010-04-14, 23:32   Link #2788
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
and F*** next chapter will be in June............................. so no damn sekirei chapter in whole May....
I wish the author would learn to keep a consistent schedule.

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 23:36   Link #2789
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Well.. as far as I know, she had another running title .. *points at my sig*
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 13:17   Link #2790
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
We'll just agree to disagree on the subject...
I agree

Quote:
As far as duck-san, you call gathering information and I call it keeping tabs on everyone. Matsu for instance, not spilling any valuable secrets that she shouldn't be spilling. Like Mayu stated in ch 71 that if she did, she would be kicked out of the Inn...
The case about Matsu is right but does she have the right to butt in when Musubi requested a private conversation with Minato regarding a important promise?

Btw, Miya also doesn't seem to know anything about the transfer from Sekirei tama because otherwise she would've noticed it and informed the others what exactly during their time on the bridge.

Last edited by Lummie; 2010-04-15 at 15:06.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 14:13   Link #2791
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if she drops it soon as she's just started a new manga and seems to be losing interest in Sekirei.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 14:16   Link #2792
Ashaman

That would be a very stupid thing to do.

Sekirei is nearly 100 chaps now, while her new one is about 4 or 5.

Sekirei has a second season coming out soon too.

It would be foolish to drop it.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 14:47   Link #2793
Iron21

What's her new manga? The one from KiNA sig?
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 15:02   Link #2794
Johnny
Working the bags...

That would be tragic even more so with the new season of anime coming out. I don't really care too much for The Returners...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 00:38   Link #2795
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I just hope she's taking a break to help the anime storyline ..
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 13:53   Link #2796
Ukoku

A-Team has released ch. 99.
Ukoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-02, 13:55   Link #2797
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukoku View Post
A-Team has released ch. 99.
yet it was already up for 2days...... but I wonder if they made a mistake or not at the last page.... they meniton next chapter at 4th....

but is it reffering to 4th May or 4th June...
Old 2010-05-04, 17:36   Link #2798
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Im glad I read the scan since when I read the raw I was assuming Chiho kissing Ugume was her winging though I wish the panel would have been better, Mina-tan's wingings are always pretty to look at.

A bit of shoujo-ai
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 20:24   Link #2799
Wrath88
Kissing...

Shoujo-ai without the usual sexual implications.
Old 2010-05-05, 09:34   Link #2800
Sweeney
Outsider

I enjoyed that manga and it's seems funny ;p But i'm sad beacuse ONEMANGA musted remove this manga for their website ;( like others ecchi And that why i'm sad ;( but there is on foxmanga or something like that continues serie than u can read there ;p
Sweeney is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei