AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-02-05, 18:27   Link #161
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

almost forget that hidan defeated Niibi, i wonder if this is a feat that could be achieved by just about any S-rank. If pain haven't call kakuzu and hidan, entire team of Asuma would be dead including shikimaru.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-05, 18:28   Link #162
james0246

I account Hidan's Intelligence Stat of 3 to the fact that all of Hidan's abilities are geared toward gaining the one drop of blood needed to facilitate his jutsu. So, in that respect, even if Hidan acts especially foolish in regards to gaining that drop of blood (letting his body get needlessly torn up), we still have to give Hidan credit for developing his abilities just enough that acquiring a drop of blood is almost always possible when he battles one-on-one.

In other words, Hidan is smart enough to get what he wants, but not smart enough fight without injuring himself.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-05, 20:10   Link #163
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I account Hidan's Intelligence Stat of 3 to the fact that all of Hidan's abilities are geared toward gaining the one drop of blood needed to facilitate his jutsu. So, in that respect, even if Hidan acts especially foolish in regards to gaining that drop of blood (letting his body get needlessly torn up), we still have to give Hidan credit for developing his abilities just enough that acquiring a drop of blood is almost always possible when he battles one-on-one.

In other words, Hidan is smart enough to get what he wants, but not smart enough fight without injuring himself.
Is it really a matter of intellegence?
Doesn't he do it for fun...?
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 22:03   Link #164
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Hidan definitely enjoys killing people using his body as a medium for that, but, considering his personality that may just be a part of it. If he meets someone strong, he would put more weight on his fighting style as the way to win, rather than as a way to enjoy more.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 00:56   Link #165
Master Mold
Banned

Hidan is the weakest members.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 03:13   Link #166
Alchemist007
*Author

Deidara, he bombs and runs.
Old 2009-02-14, 21:48   Link #167
goldenarms
Banned

^ hm, I think deidara was pretty mid-tier at least... Those microscopic bombs seem very dangerous, and he can be very hard to reach/hit.
goldenarms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-14, 22:13   Link #168
LaceNFrills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Deidara, he bombs and runs.
I don't think he bombs and run, he just bomb from far away. He's good at far range battle.
LaceNFrills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 08:53   Link #169
animegates

The weakest memeber of Akatsuki is Daidara.. after encountering Kakashi, you can see the fear in his face... He's lucky he survived
animegates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 01:20   Link #170
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by animegates View Post
The weakest memeber of Akatsuki is Daidara.. after encountering Kakashi, you can see the fear in his face... He's lucky he survived
Deidara had a crippled arm and almost no clay left when he encountered Kakashi. Even so, he almost managed to kill Team 7 and Team Gai with a single attack. Seems like they were the lucky ones.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 15:00   Link #171
naruske

I don't think its so much who is the strongest, but who in the akatsuki if you put them all against each other would win the most fights
yea of course all the deaths of the akatsuki are plot oriented.
but if you put let say Kakuzu vs Kisame, kisame is water type and kakuzu has all 5 elemental types giving him the advantage simply because they are ninjustu fighters.
now if you put Kakuzu against Itachi, itachi will have the upperhand (amaterasu)
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 15:11   Link #172
Lord Uiruu

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by animegates View Post
oh hoh hoh dont say that in front of CMHerrera......
Lord Uiruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 18:17   Link #173
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Deidara had a crippled arm and almost no clay left when he encountered Kakashi. Even so, he almost managed to kill Team 7 and Team Gai with a single attack. Seems like they were the lucky ones.
Even if Deidara has crippled arm he never gave up why'll some other ninja would stop, he had lots of clay to began with but he keep fight everywhere he went non stop no time to get more and to recover, same thing could happen to another akatsuki.

I think Itachi is the weakest for one thing; he could kill his clan but he couldn't kill his little brother why'll he could have so he left him. And also maybe he wouldn't have had to go all through that trouble to make him look like a good guy and he might have not died..

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 01:43   Link #174
naruske

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
Even if Deidara has crippled arm he never gave up why'll some other ninja would stop, he had lots of clay to began with but he keep fight everywhere he went non stop no time to get more and to recover, same thing could happen to another akatsuki.

I think Itachi is the weakest for one thing; he could kill his clan but he couldn't kill his little brother why'll he could have so he left him. And also maybe he wouldn't have had to go all through that trouble to make him look like a good guy and he might have not died..
no you're wrong itachi could not kill sasuke because he needed to have sasukes eyes later on. i do agree with deidara being strong although he did admit that sasori was a lot stronger than he was.
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 02:27   Link #175
james0246

^No, Itachi could not kill Sasuke because Itachi loved Sasuke, so much so that he was willing to sacrifice his very soul to keep Sasuke 'pure'. Wanting Sasuke's eyes was simply a ruse in order to force Sasuke to fight harder to the point where Orochimaru could be released, and then Itachi could destroy Orochimaru.
Old 2009-02-17, 18:26   Link #176
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
^No, Itachi could not kill Sasuke because Itachi loved Sasuke, so much so that he was willing to sacrifice his very soul to keep Sasuke 'pure'. Wanting Sasuke's eyes was simply a ruse in order to force Sasuke to fight harder to the point where Orochimaru could be released, and then Itachi could destroy Orochimaru.
Exactly my point, Itachi loved sasuke so much and that seem to make him weak.

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2009-02-17, 18:40   Link #177
james0246

^That only made him weak to/against Sasuke. Itachi could have still destroyed the majority of the Akatsuki members.
Old 2009-02-17, 20:23   Link #178
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
^That only made him weak to/against Sasuke. Itachi could have still destroyed the majority of the Akatsuki members.
Probably the six paths as well, just whip out Susanoo and there you go.
Old 2009-02-17, 21:05   Link #179
Nosauz

wouldn't konan be the weakest akatsuki member since she can't do anything if there is water? where as deidara just got mind fucked by kakashi, then sasuke's elemental nature pretty much rocked him. but yea my vote would be konan since we really haven't seen anything from her, and her weakness is even worse than deidaras to electricity.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 21:17   Link #180
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
wouldn't konan be the weakest akatsuki member since she can't do anything if there is water? where as deidara just got mind fucked by kakashi, then sasuke's elemental nature pretty much rocked him. but yea my vote would be konan since we really haven't seen anything from her, and her weakness is even worse than deidaras to electricity.
So your saying that Konan is much weaker then Deidara? And Deidara would be Second weakest?

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine