AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-08-21, 08:11   Link #2141
AP24

It seems that the big announcement is gonna be about the production on the final season of the anime had been green-lit, which was just announced recently. It is very likely that the light novels will end before the final season of the anime comes out sometime next year.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 21:55   Link #2142
nomechan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsubishiZero View Post
Yes. But it was already out a few days ago. I am currently waiting for translation for chapter 2. See my vol. 18 chapter 1 spoiler a few posts above for more details.

Well, on wikipedia it says 烈風, ("Strong Gale"), and 騎士姫 could vague translate to knight lady (coz baron is not the right class and Dame doesn't sound quite right)

Update: KITA! currently reading vol. 18 chapter 2.........

Update:
Spoiler for chapter 2-5:
HEy I wanna read that volume since...where do you get it tranlated?
nomechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 01:00   Link #2143
redsnigami

yes ladies and gentleman the four season has been release in october of 2012 has 26 episodes 12 about mad king gallia and 14 about the elves and the final excelent news!

Last edited by redsnigami; 2011-09-23 at 01:06. Reason: change
redsnigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-23, 01:19   Link #2144
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

Do you have a source for that? Sorry for sounding sceptical but I can't find anything on the website indicating the number of episodes.
Old 2011-09-27, 11:17   Link #2145
Chanthien

Uhm, I'm kind of new to the novel and I've just caught up with the summaries by Alfred Kamon so I have this question. How did it turn out so that Julio is now on the elf's side? He was the Pope's familiar which basically mean that he should have been on Saito's side. I'd be very grateful if someone could explain this to me.
Chanthien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 12:40   Link #2146
tsunade666

Julio in the elf side? isn't that the opposite because Saito is the one going to the holy land and if I remember it right Julio is with his new master and still in the Romania? side or the pope with Louise trying to go too on the holy land though I'm not sure.
Old 2011-09-27, 18:52   Link #2147
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanthien View Post
Uhm, I'm kind of new to the novel and I've just caught up with the summaries by Alfred Kamon so I have this question. How did it turn out so that Julio is now on the elf's side? He was the Pope's familiar which basically mean that he should have been on Saito's side. I'd be very grateful if someone could explain this to me.
Julio never went to the elves' side, whoever told you that needs to get his/her facts straight. See spoiler for what happened to him in the LNs:

Spoiler for Julio:

So no, Julio's not with the elves.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 01:10   Link #2148
Chanthien

@Flere821: Thanks for the explanation then. To be fair to Alfred Kamon, at the end of his summaries for vol 20 he said something to the effect of Saito as Gandalfr/Heart of God versus Julio as Windalfr/Mind of God so I just assume that they're on opposite side.

Just to clarify a little bit then. So the fact is that Saito and Julio are on the same side against the elf then?
Old 2011-09-28, 05:59   Link #2149
iealchemist

Quote:
@Flere821: Thanks for the explanation then. To be fair to Alfred Kamon, at the end of his summaries for vol 20 he said something to the effect of Saito as Gandalfr/Heart of God versus Julio as Windalfr/Mind of God so I just assume that they're on opposite side.

Just to clarify a little bit then. So the fact is that Saito and Julio are on the same side against the elf then?
OK, as far as I know.

Spoiler for Affinities and motives:

Any Questions?
iealchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 06:18   Link #2150
Chanthien

Well, I have a few follow-up questions actually. Firstly, how many people are there who actually knows the Pope's real motive aside from the obvious ones (Saito, Julio, Tabitha's twin sister...)? And how do they react to that?

Secondly, why would there be what amounts to a doomsday device in Halkeginia in the first place? Do we know who put it there/how it get there?

Thirdly, why would wiping out all the elves stop these windstones? And if they succeed in doing that, what will happen to Saito? As in if you compare him to a A-bomb then will he literally explode?

Finally, if Saito is about to prevent this war, then does he have any plan to do so? Is there another way to stop the windstones without killing all the elves? Do the elves actually want the apocalypse to happen? Does it mean that the Holy Land (where the elves live) is completely separated from Halkeginia?

And that's about all the questions I'd want to ask for now. Again, I'd be grateful if someone can enlighten me.
Old 2011-09-28, 08:27   Link #2151
iealchemist

Quote:
Well, I have a few follow-up questions actually. Firstly, how many people are there who actually knows the Pope's real motive aside from the obvious ones (Saito, Julio, Tabitha's twin sister...)? And how do they react to that?

Secondly, why would there be what amounts to a doomsday device in Halkeginia in the first place? Do we know who put it there/how it get there?

Thirdly, why would wiping out all the elves stop these windstones? And if they succeed in doing that, what will happen to Saito? As in if you compare him to a A-bomb then will he literally explode?

Finally, if Saito is about to prevent this war, then does he have any plan to do so? Is there another way to stop the windstones without killing all the elves? Do the elves actually want the apocalypse to happen? Does it mean that the Holy Land (where the elves live) is completely separated from Halkeginia?

And that's about all the questions I'd want to ask for now. Again, I'd be grateful if someone can enlighten me.
Ok, here we go.

Spoiler for Questions:

Ok, now for some thoughts:
Spoiler for Conjecture:

Can't wait for the next novel, it may explain a bit more.
Old 2011-09-28, 08:59   Link #2152
Chanthien

Uhm, first I'd like to thanks you for answering my questions. Though you seems to misunderstand my second question. The "doomsday device" I was talking about is not Saito but the windstones that are going to destroy Halkeginia. So if it's possible I'd like it if you could answer that question too.

Unfortunately I've read nowhere near enough Znt novels to commend about your conjecture. I'll see if I can't do anything about that.
Old 2011-09-28, 10:35   Link #2153
iealchemist

Quote:
Uhm, first I'd like to thanks you for answering my questions. Though you seems to misunderstand my second question. The "doomsday device" I was talking about is not Saito but the windstones that are going to destroy Halkeginia. So if it's possible I'd like it if you could answer that question too.

Unfortunately I've read nowhere near enough Znt novels to commend about your conjecture. I'll see if I can't do anything about that.
http://zeronotsukaima.wikia.com/wiki/Windstones
Here you go
Old 2011-09-28, 19:34   Link #2154
Flere821
Lurker

There's also other doomsday devices:

Spoiler:

And on the subject of the Holy Land:

Spoiler:
Old 2011-10-09, 01:55   Link #2155
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post

Spoiler for ZnT LN summary:

thanks for the summary mate
What happened with v19 though
Old 2011-10-09, 18:21   Link #2156
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
thanks for the summary mate
What happened with v19 though
It's somewhere in this thread, already done by Serenade Beta. I'm not too sure if I have one as well lying around this thread somewhere though.
Old 2011-11-11, 06:13   Link #2157
iealchemist

Hey, has anyone posted summaries for the Tabitha's Adventure side-stories? The two I'm interested in are : Tabitha and the Vampire and Tabitha and the Old Warrior (Both of these chapter names are from Baka-tsuki)
Old 2011-11-11, 17:33   Link #2158
Flere821
Lurker

Not on Anime-Suki. I do have summarized it over at SpaceBattles though.

Link for summary of 1st Volume of TSS: http://forums.spacebattles.com/showp...&postcount=124

Link for summary of 2nd and 3rd Volume: http://forums.spacebattles.com/showp...&postcount=131
Old 2011-11-11, 21:54   Link #2159
iealchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Not on Anime-Suki. I do have summarized it over at SpaceBattles though.

Link for summary of 1st Volume of TSS: http://forums.spacebattles.com/showp...&postcount=124

Link for summary of 2nd and 3rd Volume: http://forums.spacebattles.com/showp...&postcount=131
Cheers!
Old 2011-11-12, 01:01   Link #2160
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Damn...there should be a spinoff/side ending for if Charlotte ends up with Saito.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen