AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-14, 20:15   Link #2481
sandykins

Re: C.C. can't detect Nunnally's presence. Couldn't she before? I remember her warning Lelouch about Nunnally and V.V. Or is it only because of V.V being present at the time?

She sensed something about Suzaku before and even Anya who was geassed. Nunnally is under the effect of a geass too.

Maybe it's just when she comes into contact with them. Odd. You'd think something would've have been triggered when she interacted with Nunnally back in R1. Unless she already knew and kept it a secret? Meh.

Maybe she can only sense the presence of other immortals... Hmm.

I'm getting a terrible feeling that C.C. instead of dying for the sake of dying (like previously) will lay down her life so as to see Lelouch's dream of a peaceful world come to fruition. C.C.'s been through a lot. She probably wants a peaceful world too. One way she can do it is by giving him her code.

How does she become his shield? Physically (taking damage on her person while being immortal) or metaphorically speaking by granting him immortality?
sandykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 20:17   Link #2482
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

I don't think she'll be giving him immortality. That would just continue the cycle of Geass and I doubt Lelouch would want that. Freya death is the most likely outcome if she is to die, or Code loss + memory reset even though it would be a bit depressing.
Old 2008-09-14, 20:19   Link #2483
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
I don't think she'll be giving him immortality. That would just continue the cycle of Geass and I doubt Lelouch would want that. Freya death is the most likely outcome if she is to die, or Code loss + memory reset even though it would be a bit depressing.
Sill think that Freya will not work. I have faith in okouchi concept of immortality
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 20:21   Link #2484
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Sill think that Freya will not work. I have faith in okouchi concept of immortality
I have no idea what that is but I'm thinking spontaneous regeneration / leftover regeneration? Some dead skin cells suddenly recreate C.C.?

To be honest though I wouldn't be surprised if Lelouch did end up with the Code.

But we'll have to see.
Old 2008-09-14, 20:26   Link #2485
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
I have no idea what that is but I'm thinking spontaneous regeneration / leftover regeneration? Some dead skin cells suddenly recreate C.C.?

To be honest though I wouldn't be surprised if Lelouch did end up with the Code.

But we'll have to see.
I don't know how okouchi sees immortality. I just hope that in the world of code geass, an immortal is really immortal no matter what could happen. (unless being killed by the gods like charles)
Old 2008-09-14, 20:36   Link #2486
Micante

Quote:
I don't know how okouchi sees immortality. I just hope that in the world of code geass, an immortal is really immortal no matter what could happen. (unless being killed by the gods like charles)
What happens if their limbs or bodies are separated or damaged beyond repair? Are they just going to switch bodies like Overlord Baal?

Lelouch: C.C.! Don't leave me! C.C.! *Holds C.C.'s lifeless body in his arms*
*Comes back to his room crying and sees someone in the bed*
Lelouch: What the?
Cheese-kun: Yo.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 20:39   Link #2487
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
What happens if their limbs or bodies are separated or damaged beyond repair? Are they just going to switch bodies like Overlord Baal?

C.C. is clearly a highlander. All she has to do is hunt down the other carriers, cut of thier heads, scream THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!, and once she's killed them all she'll become mortal.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 20:39   Link #2488
Traece
:cool:

Quote:

That's...

Just weird...

She was a monsoul all along?!
Old 2008-09-14, 20:42   Link #2489
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
I uploaded a complete version of the C.C. and lelouch scene.

It deserves it.

That scene is the most touching on the entire R2 or even on the entire series, imo, enchanted with the lovely and mellow music.
It's incredible how mellow/serene that scene is compared to the series itself, but it's certainly something I enjoyed my heart contest.
It looks like C.C finally understood her emotions as she awakens in the end of that scene. Her eyes are wide open in the end(she realized something for good).

I can't really describle the feelings of mine, but I get a very strong feeling of longing/yearning, warmth and a little bit of happiness mby. I guess, I'm just too delicate or something
I'm not quite sure, but with all the lines as C.C is emphasizing with L.L, she conforts him and wants him to remain instead of continuing the war?
Atleast the sentences should be used to persuade one's motives.

I'll just keep praying for the very happiness of C.C.
It's time to ask help from the God itself, lol ^^
Old 2008-09-14, 20:45   Link #2490
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:

I guess during her life, people are tried that to kill her. So maybe even if you cut her bodies in many parts and separate them it will not work.
Old 2008-09-14, 20:54   Link #2491
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post
That scene is the most touching on the entire R2 or even on the entire series, imo, enchanted with the lovely and mellow music.
It's incredible how mellow/serene that scene is compared to the series itself, but it's certainly something I enjoyed my heart contest.
It looks like C.C finally understood her emotions as she awakens in the end of that scene. Her eyes are wide open in the end(she realized something for good).

I can't really describle the feelings of mine, but I get a very strong feeling of longing/yearning, warmth and a little bit of happiness mby. I guess, I'm just too delicate or something
I'm not quite sure, but with all the lines as C.C is emphasizing with L.L, she conforts him and wants him to remain instead of continuing the war?

I think the same thing and I hope we're right :O

In my opinion, that scene was very romantic, melancholy and intense. XD Each time I watch it It makes me shudder XD
Old 2008-09-14, 21:09   Link #2492
Quen

Thank you Narona, that scene will probably go down as one of my favorite scenes from the entire series.
Old 2008-09-14, 21:25   Link #2493
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

That scene was probably one of the only parts of this episode I enjoyed.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 00:23   Link #2494
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quen View Post
Thank you Narona, that scene will probably go down as one of my favorite scenes from the entire series.
Same here! I loved it so much. Even if things go wrong in the end, I'm quite happy. After everything that happened they are as close as ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter_Toki View Post
That scene was probably one of the only parts of this episode I enjoyed.
XD You're too demanding ^o^ Enjoy it, soon it will end!

All Hail CxL!
Old 2008-09-15, 00:51   Link #2495
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiter View Post

That scene was beautiful...the music fit perfectly too. I couldn't describe it better. And I'm glad, I'm not the only one to think, in the end C.C. realised something
She so deserves a happy ending...

Quote:
Same here! I loved it so much. Even if things go wrong in the end, I'm quite happy. After everything that happened they are as close as ever.
Absolutely. Whatever you want to name their relationship, they are indeed very close to each other. And it was nice to see nothing managed to change that.

Quote:
XD You're too demanding ^o^ Enjoy it, soon it will end!
All Hail CxL!
Indeed All Hail CxL!
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 01:48   Link #2496
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quen View Post
Same here and not even a huge shipper, generally the whole scene, not even the particular segment, was awesome. But the highlight was CCxLulu. {i loved the parallel with S1 btw. Great scene there as well.}
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 01:54   Link #2497
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
I love how C.C. can literally just do anything. Lelouch knows it too rofl. If it was Kallen it would be like wtf?
Old 2008-09-15, 03:09   Link #2498
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
All Hail CxL ?

isnt CluClu a federation ?
shouldnt it be "CluClu, banzai"
Old 2008-09-15, 03:11   Link #2499
equinox822

Nah, it should be the opposite, Kallen is half-japanese after all.
equinox822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 03:12   Link #2500
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox822 View Post
Nah, it should be the opposite, Kallen is half-japanese after all.
but the Kalulu empire is an established fact at this point
look around