AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Old 2012-05-29, 22:13   Link #2401
bloodyriders

ah I hear if the BD had sold more than 4000 JC would released season 2
is it true?
but maybe it will happen next year, bcause they still have many anime to go to work
I hope S2 will release immediately bcause I want see kinji x aria at tanabata festival
and the rampage shirayuki
it will be really awesome
================================================== =========
SORRY IF MY ENGLISH IS BAD

Last edited by bloodyriders; 2012-05-30 at 00:25.
bloodyriders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 00:46   Link #2402
tsunade666

ah, nope. That's not true.

The chances of one getting a second season is if it sold more than 5000 because 5000 is considered a good sales already and that itself doesn't make it sure to have 2nd season.
Old 2012-05-30, 02:09   Link #2403
bloodyriders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
ah, nope. That's not true.

The chances of one getting a second season is if it sold more than 5000 because 5000 is considered a good sales already and that itself doesn't make it sure to have 2nd season.
oh its like that
but now HnA BD are sold more than 5000
but if they busy now, it can't be helped

wait I want ask a sill question
is someone register at this forum have get green reputation at the very first?
================================================== =========
SORRY IF MY ENGLISH IS BAD
Old 2012-05-30, 17:09   Link #2404
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Hidan no Aria AA vol 4 is out now. Just read it and...

The main girl is incredibly strong that she can evade the bullets from the minigun (unrealistic since there are about 4-5 bullets coming out when in fact the minigun can pour over 1000 bullets in a minute = 20 bullets/sec) while at the same time dashing to the opponent and destroy the minigun in a second. I can believe if it's a normal assault rifle but a minigun is definitely impossible to evade by dashing pass the bullets (and just 4-5 bullets coming out instead of 20+).

She can do such a feat that I don't think Aria could possibly pull that. The only ones able to do it are Kinji ad his families since Kinji easily evade 7 bullets aiming to him all at once while carefully aim and shot 7 bullets each to the mounted gun on the robot in the first volume (which makes the girl's feat kinda pale in comparison) but he was in HSS mode...

And the whole theme for HnA AA is shoujo ai. Every original girls (non- HnA main) in that manga seems to be les... can't there be any hetero girl there?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 01:27   Link #2405
tsunade666

I finally got to read vol 04 too.

The number of bullet she is dodging is 12 actually if you try to count it with different distance in each due to the time it's been fired. And I think it will be hard to draw all 20+ bullets or even if it's been drawn. The actual character will be covered by the drawn pictures and you will see her less.

Well the HnA AA girls aren't in contact with at least decent guys. The one with assault girl is curb stomping the guys in assault. That won't give them better impression. And it's really funny on how Riko force the other 2 to draw her doujin with her. And Riko your just SUPER sexy! Your always my favorite.
Old 2012-05-31, 02:30   Link #2406
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

It makes me wonder if Kinji with 30x power-up from normal human really is powerful. He's still ranked in the top ten strongest being on earth along with G3 and Kana, Patra, Vlad and the rest teaming up shouldn't be able to fight him in his HSS king mode. But I wonder how it goes for his normal HSS. I wish to see him being badass without HSS. Although considering that HSS is his talent, not using it is a sin.

Sherlock without special powers he copied from others wouldn't be a match to either Kana or Kinji since he couldn't possibly win against them using weapons and they seem to be expert at unarmed techniques more than anyone. Vlad without his true form wouldn't be a match to Aria either. I guess it's a given.
Old 2012-05-31, 03:40   Link #2407
tsunade666

well isn't that the whole point of Aria getting irritated on Kinji. Kinji has talents but he doesn't like to used it on it's fullest. Aria for all her being wants to be acknowledge by her family. That's why she is doing her best and using every means to do it. She even start practicing the Hidan. But look at Kinji. He is lazy -_- and likes to be normal. Look at the current development on vol 12. Look at Kinji when he proves himself strong while beating G3. Aria was happy for him when Kinji is doing his best but Kinji doesn't like doing his best.
Old 2012-05-31, 05:08   Link #2408
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Well, being strong doesn't mean invincible. Even his dad who was the 8th strongest person on earth died in the line of duty. His HSS mode can't be activated easily like G3, Kana or his ancestor who striped the torso thus making it more of a weakness instead of his strong point. His personality also changes to become a complete gigolo, and the girls usually fall for him in that form. I can understand his complex.

You know, people always admire and envy strong people. While Aria works hard, there are millions who work way harder and couldn't become close to her since they lack talents. I find it to be no difference between people who have talent but don't utilize it or people who have talent and work hard to utilize it to the fullest since talentless people can never be as good as them.

Also, Kana is really a cheater. He uses HSS mode for learning everything so he can learn quickly while he forbids Kinji from doing so. Totally unfair. Thats' probably the reason why Kinji seems weak at first despite being a genius surpassing Kana and probably even G3 in term of techniques (G3 is an artificial genius born from 50% Toyama and 50% genes from every other genius they could find thus making him super human without using HSS, but Kinji seems to be even smarter than G3 when he's serious).

And Aria's personality will piss you off to no end. She tries hard to train but when she tried to fight against IU's remnant representatives in vol. 8 just proved how much of a worthless moron she could be. Without Kinji, Jeanne, Tamamo and Reki's help then she would be killed or captured already. I doubt if Aria could even fight one on one against any of them yet she stormed the place against 10+ of them. It makes you wonder whether Aria is a genius or moron. Well, she's an idiot since the line between a genius and an idiot is very thin.

Kinji is much more realistic since he wish he could have fled from the scene after seeing like 10+ monsters at Kana's level...

The ranking of opponents by far is really unfair. Kaname can easily defeat all 4 girls from Kinji's harem. Kana easily toys with Aria, he also defeats Patra in her most powerful mode with the golden pyramid effortlessly, note that even Jeanne described Patra as a tank while she and Shirayuki who seemed to be quite strong initially can be compared to a single-use RPG. Yet Jeanne, Shirayuki, Riko, Reki and Aria seem to be on the same level.

Let's say, Shirayuki who didn't reveal her fire power is ranked A, if she uses her power then she's ranked S.

Aria ranks S normally. I think she should be ranked R or even higher if she master her hihiirogane. Reki also ranks S. The Chao Chao sisters are on par if not stronger than them in their specialized field so they should also rank S.

Jeanne and Riko can fight on par with them although they'd eventually lose. They should rank S.

Watson should rank S. She's ranked A but she might be hiding her true power. She seems to pose threat to Kinji at first (makes me wonder if Kinji in his berserk HSS is really powerful) but in vol. 11 she seems to be scared for life of Kaname.

Patra, Vlad, Hilda should be on the same level with Hilda and Patra a little stronger than Vlad if they have proper tools (pyramid and the coffin).

Kana and Kaname seems to be on the same level. But there's noway Kaname could possibly beat Kana.

Then there is Sherlock, who has so many abilities he copied from others in IU (while every other members only have their own specialty, Vlad copied Kana's HSS, Riko learned close combat from Chao Chao and strategy from Jeanne, Jeanne learned disguise from Riko), G3 the super human ranked among the 7th strongest butei in the world who beat Kaname in one strike and Kinji who freaking fought in a draw with G3 and defeat Sherlock...
Old 2012-05-31, 05:33   Link #2409
bloodyriders

wait, who is G3?
is it organitation or nickname of person?
is kinji really useless when he at normal mode?
Old 2012-05-31, 06:02   Link #2410
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyriders View Post
wait, who is G3?
is it organitation or nickname of person?
is kinji really useless when he at normal mode?
G3 or GIII is the final boss of vol. 11. He's a genius artificially created from genes of multiple genius and powerful people with 50% of them from Kinji's dad thus making him Kinji's brother and he's among the 7 R rank buteis. Their fight is on the stealth fighter jet larger than B-52 and it's the most epic fight in the story. He's probably on par with Sherlock in his prime and I don't think even Kana would be a match against him. Hell, he's ridiculously strong that the whole Kinji's harem + Jeanne + Watson + Hilda + Kaname would be slaughtered immediately facing him...

Yet Kinji fought on par against him. Considering that he effortlessly beat Kaname without using dose but he has to use dose 2 times in order to fight Kinji in his HSS king. I think Kinji is beyond everyone else if he puts his mind into it.
Old 2012-05-31, 06:06   Link #2411
HasuMasu
*Artist

GIII is basically Cell.
Old 2012-05-31, 06:09   Link #2412
bloodyriders

ah I want read vol 8 9 10 11 but there is no english!
I think I must wait more patiently and hopefully there is a new translator
Old 2012-05-31, 09:20   Link #2413
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
He's probably on par with Sherlock in his prime and I don't think even Kana would be a match against him.
A normal Kana would proably lost to G3 but a HSS King Kana could beat him. Remember, Kinji's father and Kana could used it. When he felt that anger for the first time. A burst anger like berserk but could be control like normale. That is HSS King.

Plus we should really talk this on LN thread than generic thread. It's full of spoilers for future volume of the novel.
Old 2012-05-31, 09:31   Link #2414
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
A normal Kana would proably lost to G3 but a HSS King Kana could beat him. Remember, Kinji's father and Kana could used it. When he felt that anger for the first time. A burst anger like berserk but could be control like normale. That is HSS King.

Plus we should really talk this on LN thread than generic thread. It's full of spoilers for future volume of the novel.
Wow! I didn't realize Kana also has HSS king. I thought only Kinji and his dad can use it.

I doubt Kana's HSS king mode can beat GIII though. Remember that Kinji in his normal HSS mode defeated Kana with his superior technique that only GIII can copy so far (although Kana might be able to use it if he tried).

I think that Kinji's talent surpass all others, he just never utilized it. Even Sherlock had to send IU members from weak to strong to fight him so he could become more experienced and stronger. I wonder what would happen if he tried hard from the beginning. He might even be able to beat Aria without HSS.

Yeah, we should talk about this in spoiler and speculation thread. But I doubt anyone care. Most people are looking for spoiler anyway. We all know that translation is a cumbersome job and thus couldn't wait for spoiler, but then we will have nothing to do besides waiting for spoilers after being told. This is exactly my feeling for the spoilers from Mahouka.
Old 2012-05-31, 11:26   Link #2415
tsunade666

^ replies goes to novel thread. full of spoiler info
Old 2012-07-11, 22:20   Link #2416
AicyerCosplay
Kinji Toyhama cosplayer

who wants to see some cosplay pics. i do kinji.
AicyerCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 05:27   Link #2417
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Please share.
Old 2012-08-22, 20:12   Link #2418
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Aria: The Scarlet Ammo's English Dub Cast, Trailer Revealed

ARIA - Leah Clark

KINJI - Todd Haberkorn

SHIRAYUKI - Brina Palencia

SAYONAKI - J. Michael Tatum

RIKO - Luci Christian

MUTO - Ricco Fajardo

SHIRANUI - Chris Cason

JEANNE - Colleen Clinkenbeard

DURANDAL - Chuck Huber

REKI - Jad Saxton
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 20:37   Link #2419
HasuMasu
*Artist

That was...unexpected, looking forward to it though.
Old 2012-08-24, 20:52   Link #2420
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I wish I could view the trailer to see how good or how horrid-good the dub is... But it's region-lock =_=
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, guns, harem, loli, romance, school life, shounen, tsundere