AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-16, 08:38   Link #21441
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
He's talking about charging the choker on the fly.

I'm not a chemist, but I'm almost certain you can't just rip electrons from air molecules to power stuff...
You can't normally control vectors either....
Old 2012-11-16, 09:34   Link #21442
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

They didn't show this last year, but given the similar results I'm willing to bet this year's would look something like it as well

Spoiler for Top 30 Male characters 2012:

The difference between Kirito/Kamijou and everybody else is staggering... Nearly double. (Hi Hamazura, so there you are...)

It's even more haxx for the female

Spoiler for Top 30 Female characters 2012:

Asuna doesn't even come close to touching Mikoto.
Old 2012-11-16, 09:37   Link #21443
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
.... The more you post about this ranking thing, the more heartrending it gets you know.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2012-11-16, 09:40   Link #21444
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
.... The more you post about this ranking thing, the more heartrending it gets you know.
Is that why all of you are being so silent and trying to ignore it ?

Come on, you knew this was coming...
Old 2012-11-16, 09:49   Link #21445
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:

I saw it coming alright, but it's all more of a reason I want to pretend there was nothing at all.

However, despite what you might tell me after I say this: I always don't get why is the outcome like that. Guess I have a very warped opinion and impressions regarding popularity.

Old 2012-11-16, 09:50   Link #21446
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

What I find more impressive is that Mikoto is still ranked 1st. Does Japan love their tsunderes that much? Or are they just simply Ms?
Old 2012-11-16, 09:51   Link #21447
Sumeragi
Banned

Mikoto is not just a tsundere, but she is the Ace, the Ace that drills into your heart with her Railgun. She is invincible, for she is the Railgun!
Old 2012-11-16, 09:53   Link #21448
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Mikoto is not just a tsundere, but she is the Ace, the Ace that drills into your heart with her Railgun. She is invincible, for she is the Railgun!
I fear the day Kamachi lets Mikoto get rejected...
Old 2012-11-16, 09:54   Link #21449
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
... I guess this is the kind of aesthetic values that'll get me a failing mark if I ever try to observe, since my aesthetics are detracting me from such values. And I am really studying that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
I fear the day Kamachi lets Mikoto get rejected...
Now that is something that equals entertainment to me!

Old 2012-11-16, 10:01   Link #21450
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Mikoto alone doesnt win the battle imo, it's because she's pair with an idiot like Kamijou that it brings out her fullest potential. Why else would people keep asking for Mikoto in Index, and Kamijou in Railgun?

But for even Asuna to be half the goddess of war she is... I guess Kirito/Asuna might not have tickled the right spot like their counterpart from Index?
Old 2012-11-16, 10:04   Link #21451
Sumeragi
Banned

Asuna is a "goddess" only in the virtual world. She is nothing compared to Mikoto in terms of actual dominant will.
Old 2012-11-16, 10:05   Link #21452
Acer
Death to the infidels!

I wonder if the people who vote in Mikoto take Railgun into consideration?
Do not get me wrong, I love this bitch, but I do not think she did nothing to earn the first place, it becomes fanaticism.
Old 2012-11-16, 10:15   Link #21453
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
I wonder if the people who vote in Mikoto take Railgun into consideration?
Do not get me wrong, I love this bitch, but I do not think she did nothing to earn the first place, it becomes fanaticism.
I think the appearances she had in the previous volume (especially that IDTI moment) and the announcement of Railgun 2 somehow did the trick...

Right now, she's like...a first ballot Hall of Famer...

Quote:
Asuna is a "goddess" only in the virtual world. She is nothing compared to Mikoto in terms of actual dominant will.
Doesn't stop people from voting Kirito as top though he's a 'god' only in the virtual world.
Old 2012-11-16, 10:37   Link #21454
desrtsku
Nympholept

Oh, it took me a while to post 'cause I was taken into custody by the police for exhibitionism. Really, I didn't do anything wrong.
Quote:
It's like Mikoto's immortal amongst the KonoSugoi now...
YES!!! FREAKING YES!! *runs naked all around the town*
*I LOVE YOU MIKO-CHIN!!!*

Quote:
I can hear the truth coming from you mouth onee-sama!!![/fanaticism mode]

Quote:
Doesn't stop people from voting Kirito as top though he's a 'god' only in the virtual world.
Kirito is still Kirito ... even in the real world he acts as if he has a black sword on his back. And unlike Touma, Miko can just hack the game to win ...
Old 2012-11-16, 13:10   Link #21455
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Kirito is still Kirito ... even in the real world he acts as if he has a black sword on his back. And unlike Touma, Miko can just hack the game to win ...
... So he is Dark Flame Master!!!

Old 2012-11-16, 13:16   Link #21456
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:

No, I think its because the first places are (and likely will be) the same there is no emotion in knowing about the next issues. Like Mikoto being first or SAO having first places, etc... booooring, no exciting at all.
Old 2012-11-16, 13:29   Link #21457
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
No, I think its because the first places are (and likely will be) the same there is no emotion in knowing about the next issues. Like Mikoto being first or SAO having first places, etc... booooring, no exciting at all.
Seriously? You have absolutely no interest in any other series than the one in first place? You have absolutely not interest in any other character that didn't win top position?

Quote:
Or maybe she just appears too much and so isn't as rare as Mikoto

Quote:
But he wears Black!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Oh, it took me a while to post 'cause I was taken into custody by the police for exhibitionism. Really, I didn't do anything wrong.
Yes CLEARLY, you were doing something right... >.>

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-11-16 at 13:58.
Old 2012-11-16, 13:38   Link #21458
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
Seriously? You have absolutely no interest in any other series than the one in first place? You have absolutely not interest in any other character that didn't win top position?
Its not about interest in the top per se (or else I never would know about Ben-to, Campione!, etc. Doh!) but wouldn't be interesting to see some new/different results?
A dark horse will catch interest for those curious, but I usually know the top tittles so I would like to see something new (I know Mahouka already).

Like I said its not exciting at all if you know it beforehand.
Old 2012-11-16, 13:42   Link #21459
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Its not about interest in the top per se (or else I never would know about Ben-to, Campione!, etc. Doh!) but wouldn't be interesting to see some new/different results?
A dark horse will catch interest for those curious, but I usually know the top tittles so I would like to see something new (I know Mahouka already).

Like I said its not exciting at all if you know it beforehand.
Then what about learning how your other favorite series/characters have done? Or do you not have any other?
Old 2012-11-16, 13:47   Link #21460
Miraluka
Banned

I have some top and other some who didn't get to the top 15 (or 20) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻).

Usually its hype when it comes to these polls, mind Acer's post.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen