AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-02, 12:19   Link #201
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper

'All character songs are meaningless, silly merchandises that only exist to appease fans especially C.C.'s, unless it comes from a certain Kallen'

Jul 3 and still no trace of SE 1 on Tokyotosho
nanatsusaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 12:57   Link #202
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruvixur View Post
I think they are called character's songs for a reason. They show us character's feelings, their aura, view of world.

Though, i think i understand what you meant with your post...
Hmm, yes that does make sense.

Meh, the full lyrics will likely just make things worse I suppose and I'll just hear how it means nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsusaya View Post
'All character songs are meaningless, silly merchandises that only exist to appease fans especially C.C.'s, unless it comes from a certain Kallen'

Jul 3 and still no trace of SE 1 on Tokyotosho
That's just silly and an incredibly arrogant thing for you to claim without one shred of proof. If one is meaningless, they all are. And I don't really think they are in any case, though they probably don't mean much.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 13:24   Link #203
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper

I'm talking about how you claim all CG merchandises featuring C.C. as main character or showing a deeper side of her are meaningless and misleading fanbaits yet one about Kallen (even a single pic) could make you go 'ZOMG I was right Kallen is the one and only heroine after all!!!!!!!!'

Now who is sillier?
Old 2008-07-02, 13:38   Link #204
Isegrim

C.C.'s character song on Nicovideo.

On youtube: http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=TE5kcm25LbE (Thanks to v1nx!)

Last edited by Isegrim; 2008-07-02 at 18:56.
Isegrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 13:50   Link #205
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
I'm talking about how you claim all CG merchandises featuring C.C. as main character or showing a deeper side of her are meaningless and misleading fanbaits yet one about Kallen (even a single pic) could make you go 'ZOMG I was right Kallen is the one and only heroine after all!!!!!!!!'

Now who is sillier?
I don't ever recall ever making such a statement that went that far. I claimed some things were meaningless, but it would be odd to go so far as that.

Still you from my perspective.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-07-02, 13:52   Link #206
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:

Now who is sillier?
Lol, he was just provoking people like you, who will reply with sarcasm, then he will tell "what kind of bullshit are you talking about?"...

Edit:
Fuck Yeah!!! I love C.C. song!!! C.C. FTW
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 14:03   Link #207
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

No, I have no idea what they are talking about and I never went that far with my accusations.

Old 2008-07-02, 14:05   Link #208
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I don't ever recall ever making such a statement that went that far. I claimed some things were meaningless, but it would be odd to go so far as that.

Still you from my perspective.
Feel free to deny, I wouldn't bother to go through your countless posts to prove something already forgotten by the one having said it. You have already proven how thoughtful it was

Quote:
Lol, he was just provoking people like you, who will reply with sarcasm, then he will tell "what kind of bullshit are you talking about?"...
I know, but damn he's doing a good job pissing people off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isegrim View Post
C.C.'s character song on Nicovideo.

Spoiler for download:
You make my day <3 Love the chorus so much though the rest sounds a bit too pop-ish Now I can calmly wait for the translation.
Old 2008-07-02, 14:06   Link #209
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
No, I have no idea what they are talking about and I never went that far with my accusations.
Ohhh, sorry for misunderstanding.

Don't you love C.C. song?
Comee ooon. I know you love it. I know all of you love it!
I'm on seventh sky.*7th sky mode*
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 14:10   Link #210
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Feel free to deny, I wouldn't bother to go through your countless posts to prove something already forgotten by the one having said it. You have already proven how thoughtful it was

I know, but damn he's doing a good job pissing people off
I said she was unimportant to the plot, her so called romance scenes were fan bait, and that those pictures were meaningless. Nothing regarding the Sound Episodes and Songs if you even read any of my posts which I somewhat doubt since everyone seems to no longer bother.

How so? I simply refuted your statement because it was incorrect and it sounded like the words of a overzealous Kallen fan.

Quote:
Ohhh, sorry for misunderstanding.

Don't you love C.C. song?
I'm on seventh sky.
Meh, whatever.

I wouldn't know because my internet connection has been quite bad as of late. I can't watch or download anything.

Old 2008-07-02, 14:20   Link #211
Isegrim

The lyrics for C.C.'s character song "CONNECT", according to this japanese blog:

Spoiler for No, I'm not capable of translating this ;-):
Old 2008-07-02, 14:25   Link #212
Var
Banned

Quote:

Now who is sillier?
This SE isn't devoted to or all that focused on C.C., it's a split between the two women, and how they began to understand one another and form a friendship. It serves to confirm that C.C. knows of Charles and his Geass, tieing back to S1. We see that C.C.'s relationship with everyone is about memories and how that is all that's left for her. Which, I believe, aludes to her remaining immortal even when the show ends.

We also see that Kallen too is living on memories of the past, and we see the first signs of her jealousy towards C.C..

Its mostly character development between the two women, centered around Lelouch.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 14:31   Link #213
KrimzonStriker

Well, you know C.C's song along with the new opening is sounding a bit too chipper for what we in the know are aware of that is in store for us in Turn 13
Old 2008-07-02, 14:37   Link #214
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Well, you know C.C's song along with the new opening is sounding a bit too chipper for what we in the know are aware of that is in store for us in Turn 13
So C.C. is happy about what happens? O-o Well... that lowered my opinion of her.
Old 2008-07-02, 14:38   Link #215
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
This SE isn't devoted to or all that focused on C.C., it's a split between the two women, and how they began to understand one another and form a friendship. It serves to confirm that C.C. knows of Charles and his Geass, tieing back to S1. We see that C.C.'s relationship with everyone is about memories and how that is all that's left for her. Which, I believe, aludes to her remaining immortal even when the show ends.

We also see that Kallen too is living on memories of the past, and we see the first signs of her jealousy towards C.C..

Its mostly character development between the two women, centered around Lelouch.
Because her character could never, ever have so much as a chance of being happy, right? Her only fate could ever be an unhappy one, right?

Because that's all that really matters out of this whole thing, right?

Quote:
So C.C. is happy about what happens? O-o Well... that lowered my opinion of her.
Feh, like you ever had a good opinion of her in the first place. I suppose it would be good for several people if she was happy about what happens, right?

Old 2008-07-02, 14:41   Link #216
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
That wasn't quite what I meant Var, because I rather doubt she knows or that is what the song is about or that would just be really weird
Old 2008-07-02, 14:44   Link #217
Var
Banned

Quote:
Because her character could never, ever have so much as a chance of being happy, right? Her only fate could ever be an unhappy one, right?

Because that's all that really matters out of this whole thing, right?
I chuckled, no where did I say she'd not have a happy ending, I simply said that I believe that she will live on after the show.

Quote:
Feh, like you ever had a good opinion of her in the first place. I suppose it would be good for several people if she was happy about what happens, right?
Yes, clearly that is my stance. /sarcasm
Old 2008-07-02, 14:46   Link #218
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
I chuckled, no where did I say she'd not have a happy ending, I simply said that I believe that she will live on after the show.

Yes, clearly that is my stance. /sarcasm
And that is good for what reason really? She'll just end up being all alone as usual which has clearly not been a good experience for her, unless you think otherwise?

Yes, clearly it is and I think you're not as sarcastic as you'd like to be.

Old 2008-07-02, 14:51   Link #219
Var
Banned

Quote:
And that is good for what reason really? She'll just end up being all alone as usual which has clearly not been a good experience for her, unless you think otherwise?
Living on with good memories is a bad thing? Since when? Just food for thought, she lives on well past Lelouch and takes care of his children, as she did with Marianne's children. There isn't anything overly bad about this, just maybe a little sad that she'll see people die but, at the same time, she'll see Lelouch's lineage into the future.

Quote:
Yes, clearly it is and I think you're not as sarcastic as you'd like to be.
That's too bad.
Old 2008-07-02, 14:55   Link #220
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
That wasn't quite what I meant Var, because I rather doubt she knows or that is what the song is about or that would just be really weird
Maybe she's a little happy because of the "you're not alone..." statement of Lelouch. the lyric's all about "you're not alone", "embrace your/my heart", "by your/my side", etc.. after all

Tags
drama cd