AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-09-02, 18:35   Link #27381
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

I'm not much of a photographer, and the lighting isn't too awesome, but here they are: Master Grade 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G. I also lack a action base, so for now, I've stuck the unit on the ground.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I find that it's actually not too hard to get all of the weapons equipped: my finished product was fairly stable and the joints hold up pretty well.

Last edited by Infinite Zenith; 2012-09-04 at 12:11. Reason: So that's how image formatting works :D
Infinite Zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 18:52   Link #27382
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post

Why hasn't anyone mentioned this before? HG Legilis to finally come with yellow beams! Sold!
Its not confirmed to have yellow beams until we see the runners >.> magazines always throw in those stuff

But personally I hope they finally give the Vegan models some beam sabers
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 00:07   Link #27383
casval cehack

Quote:

Why hasn't anyone mentioned this before? HG Legilis to finally come with yellow beams! Sold!
This "bat" will look nice next to the Danazine.

Lots of new Age gunplas to be had, if the 46th episode is an indication...
Old 2012-09-03, 01:41   Link #27384
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Its not confirmed to have yellow beams until we see the runners >.> magazines always throw in those stuff

But personally I hope they finally give the Vegan models some beam sabers
Hobby Search listed it as having beam sabers. Anyway, that section of Dengeki Hobby always shows kits in their "bare" form, so it probably comes with beam sabers.

Just pre-ordered it. My first Gunpla kit in almost 2 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
This "bat" will look nice next to the Danazine.

Lots of new Age gunplas to be had, if the 46th episode is an indication...
Hopefully so. I really want to see Wrozzo/Gomel and the Clanche Custom. But Bandai seems to have slowed down production of AGE kits...
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 01:41   Link #27385
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Done!

Images

Spoiler for Comparison:
Overall, this kit is quite good. Considering it’s design, it has nice articulation. Naturally, the arms are a little bit limited due to it’s “chubbiness”. Still, the articulation for legs is very good. It can do split without any problems, the knee joints are good and you can bend the legs about 160 degrees if you really want to.

The colors are also nice. Beside the obvious pink, black and white, you have very light lavender for the snout, torso, crotch, tail, feet, and the sections that connect the limbs with the main body. You also have a very light pink for the missile hands. Believe me, it looks a lot better in real life than in the photos .

As for the extras, beside the eyes-sticker that I use, you also get two more eyes-stickers: a pair of sleepy eyes and a pair of shocked eyes. Sadly, since they are stickers, they don’t exactly interchangeable. So I just used what I consider the best looking pair. Oh yeah, you also get parts to make a “pink Acguy head” (no inner frame though). So, if you want to make a “Pink Acguy”, you can do it by combining HG Acguy & HG Pink Beargguy. You only need the head’s inner frame and claws from the HG Acguy.
Old 2012-09-03, 02:28   Link #27386
maknaedik

Oh, an HG Tieren Taozi!! And mine's done!

http://redblondemean.wordpress.com/c...ozi-completed/

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 03:01   Link #27387
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
No they don't. Magazines never put in gimmicks like that unless they're included with the model kit themselves, especially for uncolored previews like shown here.

Which means this is a good indicator that the Legilis will have yellow beam sabers.

Edit:

Hoho... this is gonna be interesting.

ABS-CBN News: Japanese toy firm Bandai to put up P400-M factory in Batangas

Once completed, that means that certain Bandai products will be easier to obtain here in the Philippines. Hoping the factory will also do Gunpla...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2012-09-03 at 03:41.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 03:44   Link #27388
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn View Post
I'm not much of a photographer, and the lighting isn't too awesome, but here they are: Master Grade 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G. I also lack a action base, so for now, I've stuck the unit on the ground.

Spoiler for With GN Blaster Equipped:

Spoiler for With GN Buster Sword Equipped:

I find that it's actually not too hard to get all of the weapons equipped: my finished product was fairly stable and the joints hold up pretty well.
Looks nice, great Job!
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 05:34   Link #27389
casval cehack

Quote:
Hopefully so. I really want to see Wrozzo/Gomel and the Clanche Custom. But Bandai seems to have slowed down production of AGE kits...
Forgot about the Wrozzo. Lots of potential Premium Bandai releases on that one, aside from the possible custom HG.

@Obelisk ze Tormentor - A Pink Acguy would be terrifying to meet in battle.
Old 2012-09-03, 05:36   Link #27390
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Previous Vagan model kits didn't come with beam sabers?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 05:51   Link #27391
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Nope, none at all. Which is really surprising, considering they've given them out countless times with some UC kits.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 06:29   Link #27392
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
@Obelisk ze Tormentor - A Pink Acguy would be terrifying to meet in battle.
Indeed

Quote:
No they didn't. Bandai was being cheap on those kits. It's like they're telling you "If you want yellow beams, buy other HG kits that have them, like Gunpla Builders HGs!" Damn them . Or maybe coz many of those Vagan kits are just grunts? I doubt it. Even UC's GM's got themselves some beams. So yeah, Legilis is apparently an exception since it's a Gundam.
Old 2012-09-03, 07:00   Link #27393
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
No they don't. Magazines never put in gimmicks like that unless they're included with the model kit themselves, especially for uncolored previews like shown here.

Which means this is a good indicator that the Legilis will have yellow beam sabers.

Edit:

Hoho... this is gonna be interesting.

ABS-CBN News: Japanese toy firm Bandai to put up P400-M factory in Batangas

Once completed, that means that certain Bandai products will be easier to obtain here in the Philippines. Hoping the factory will also do Gunpla...
It hasn't been mentioned whether they'll do model kits as well. I know that figures and gashapons, but not model kits.

Old 2012-09-03, 07:32   Link #27394
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
Oh, an HG Tieren Taozi!! And mine's done!

http://redblondemean.wordpress.com/c...ozi-completed/
How can I miss that post ? (sorry, makna )

Nice Taozi right there. One thing though, why didn’t you put on the purple/dark pink stickers for the chest? I think your Taozi will look a lot better with it .
Old 2012-09-03, 07:47   Link #27395
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
How can I miss that post ? (sorry, makna )

Nice Taozi right there. One thing though, why didn’t you put on the purple/dark pink stickers for the chest? I think your Taozi will look a lot better with it .
Like nike, I really don't like putting stickers. I prefer to paint them instead. But at that point in time, where I feel miserable, in pain and agony...... ok, I'll cut the cr*p, I'm being lazy that time, I didn't put them, HAHA!

Anyway, currently working on my review for MG Marasai and MG Ballute System. I was kinda thinking if I can finish it by today, but there are other things that got in the way XD

Old 2012-09-04, 06:26   Link #27396
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Nope, none at all. Which is really surprising, considering they've given them out countless times with some UC kits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post

No they didn't. Bandai was being cheap on those kits. It's like they're telling you "If you want yellow beams, buy other HG kits that have them, like Gunpla Builders HGs!" Damn them . Or maybe coz many of those Vagan kits are just grunts? I doubt it. Even UC's GM's got themselves some beams. So yeah, Legilis is apparently an exception since it's a Gundam.
Wow that's...amazing. I had no idea, I never even noticed it. That's pretty lame, Vagan Ms use their beam sabers a lot. For Bandai to just not put them in is odd.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-04, 07:42   Link #27397
maknaedik

Quote:
Wow that's...amazing. I had no idea, I never even noticed it. That's pretty lame, Vagan Ms use their beam sabers a lot. For Bandai to just not put them in is odd.
And Genoace have a beam saber with it, but it barely used it in the series XD

Old 2012-09-04, 11:37   Link #27398
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

My MG Wing Zero is done Took some pics with my smartphone, so please excuse the poor quality of the pics.

Images

Last edited by StrikeFreedomV2; 2012-09-04 at 12:04.
Old 2012-09-04, 11:39   Link #27399
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Just a suggestion: For large image posts like this, can you use the "Images" tag instead of the spoiler tag? Unlike the spoiler tag, any images under the Images tag won't load until its opened, making loading times on this better.
Old 2012-09-04, 11:55   Link #27400
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Just a suggestion: For large image posts like this, can you use the "Images" tag instead of the spoiler tag? Unlike the spoiler tag, any images under the Images tag won't load until its opened, making loading times on this better.
Made the pics smaller, I hope that helps until I figure out how those image tags work. Sorry

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy