AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-10, 14:36   Link #821
shadowii

Well let me just say now that i dont think the ghost guy, panda girl, or female blade would be in that number. if imai kami does intend to follow his prototype(and we dont know, none us here are imai kami) than those three would be in the second series.

Mabye the madam, volume 9 does have a picture of both her as she is now and her in needless 1.5 with the question how she transitions between now and then.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 14:42   Link #822
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
Well let me just say now that i dont think the ghost guy, panda girl, or female blade would be in that number. if imai kami does intend to follow his prototype(and we dont know, none us here are imai kami) than those three would be in the second series.
You sure? I saw panda girl and the undead guy in Needless first chapter.

And we don't even know if there will be a second series.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 14:46   Link #823
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Dont focus to much on the trinity since there isnt a real base for it other then thinking Arclight means holy spirt wich is a load of crap since it hangs more towards Lucifer/satan. Also if you read about the age the real christ lived in youll understand why i reject the entire trinity thing for the story.
Only for the powers it will matter but arclight is a false Needless He actualy took the remains of the 2nd didnt he?

Arclight more or less symbolizes power,authority and proclaimed himself God. All these traits are directly from the biblical time of Christ, namingly Rome. So i claim Simeon=Rome, were Arclight is more or less the dictator, those old folks as Saten calls them would be the Senate. Cruz would be Christ, *the new 2nd* People who defied Rome/Simeon are exterminated.

The power devision would prolly still be those 3 Arclight/Blade/Cruz
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 14:47   Link #824
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
If there will be a 2nd season or not will depend on tv ratings i guess, other then that there is enough to suport a 2nd season starting 2nd half of next year when there is enough chapters i guess.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 14:47   Link #825
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
You sure? I saw panda girl and the undead guy in Needless first chapter.

And we don't even know if there will be a second series.
(and we dont know, none us here are imai kami)
A more powered up cain and most of the other characters from the first story also appeared in the opening of sword of the reaper and we know that story happened earlier then their time. Thats just showing different looking Needless as sort of story development. about ten more days people lets just see how hatfield goes down.
Old 2009-11-10, 14:54   Link #826
Homura7

Quote:
(and we dont know, none us here are imai kami)
A more powered up cain and most of the other characters from the first story also appeared in the opening of sword of the reaper and we know that story happened earlier then their time. Thats just showing different looking Needless as sort of story development. about ten more days people lets just see how hatfield goes down.
My apologies

Wich is funny considering that powered up Cain is supossed to be centered in the year 2132. Prototype stories are always confusing when you try to add them into the original story.

As for Hatfield, I'm not sure he'll go down in the current arc.
Old 2009-11-10, 14:57   Link #827
shadowii

Just want to mention for those who felt that cruz should not get a fragment, the opinion was most voiced way back from pages 4-14 of this forum. Check it out if your intrested in counter arguments to whats being discussed now.
I hope hatfield goes down we havent seen anyone in Simeon go down for good except
Spoiler for dead simeons:
Old 2009-11-10, 15:01   Link #828
Homura7

If Hatfield goes down here, it won't be that Blade the one who'll defeat him.

Quote:
Just want to mention for those who felt that cruz should not get a fragment, the opinion was most voiced way back from pages 4-14 of this forum. Check it out if your intrested in counter arguments to wahts being discussed now.
If there's yet someone who thinks Cruz shouldn't get his fragment, either doesn't pay attention to the story or knows nothing about biblical references
Old 2009-11-10, 17:13   Link #829
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... two things I want to put in:

one, for all Cruz's followers... if we exclude Teruyama like someone was saying, then notice how it's all a bunch of girls... talk about taking your lore and twisting it

and the whole Arclight/Saten thing- I think that's two different aspects of the same idea. Arclight is the way Lucifer first started out- a powerful archangel who wanted to usurp God... and Arclight, at least in the anime, has stated that he wants to be God himself

Saten- As you go through the Bible, Satan is shown to be a schemer, pushing things here and there for temptation, which I think is what Saten is right now- just watching things and waiting to make the right move

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 18:24   Link #830
Homura7

So in Needless there're two fallen angels from the bible then: Arclight as Lucifer and Saten as Satan.

Then, who's Uten?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
one, for all Cruz's followers... if we exclude Teruyama like someone was saying, then notice how it's all a bunch of girls... talk about taking your lore and twisting it
Kidding, I was just kidding about Teruyama

But hey, 12 girls for a single man... That does not sound bad
Old 2009-11-10, 19:12   Link #831
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
So in Needless there're two fallen angels from the bible then: Arclight as Lucifer and Saten as Satan.

Then, who's Uten?

Kidding, I was just kidding about Teruyama

But hey, 12 girls for a single man... That does not sound bad
I would say Uten would be the one that in Revelations, say is one of the beasts summoned by the Dragon (satan) and has the power to perform "miracles", fits his role huh?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 20:15   Link #832
shadowii

^
wait theres somone or something in the bible called Uten?
Old 2009-11-10, 20:51   Link #833
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
^
wait theres somone or something in the bible called Uten?
No, no. The name, "Uten" does not appear in bible, but rather his power of genesis or qhatever it's called, where he says it's like "magic" is a nod to the beast of revelations.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-10, 22:36   Link #834
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
No, no. The name, "Uten" does not appear in bible, but rather his power of genesis or qhatever it's called, where he says it's like "magic" is a nod to the beast of revelations.
actually in the manga he named it bermuda athport after the bermuda triangle

about Uten, one of my crazy theories was that the reason his real name was never revealed is because it will turn out that he and Cruz had known each other in the past and been friends (him being very different when they met again so Cruz couldnt recognize him).

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-11 at 00:29.
Old 2009-11-11, 03:26   Link #835
Used Can

I've got a very deep question, my friends. I was just looking at Aruka's new outfit, and I realised she's now wearing something like panties. However, it's caught my attention the design of the aforementioned undergarment. Does the centre of that undergarment have a light colour, or is it that it leaves the pubic area (along with Aruka's vagina) entirely exposed?

Your prompt reply would represent a big help for a fellow member.
Old 2009-11-11, 05:22   Link #836
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
It's probably the zipper or if I was to go to the extremes I'd say it was a dil..t00t holder.
Anyways it's pretty much BDSM queen type of leather suit a way to get away with fanservice.

I find his one more perverted...Disc really.
Spoiler for nsfw:
Old 2009-11-11, 06:29   Link #837
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
actually in the manga he named it bermuda athport after the bermuda triangle

about Uten, one of my crazy theories was that the reason his real name was never revealed is because it will turn out that he and Cruz had known each other in the past and been friends (him being very different when they met again so Cruz couldnt recognize him).
Uten was like a 10 years old asshole,who think his power is near god when he is just a crap without gadget...

There is FOR SURELY not someone Cruz know...
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 14:30   Link #838
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Uten existed for Eve to beat the crap out of... much like Kafka for Adam

and after going through another episode of the anime (I'm way behind- I just finished 12), it seems to me that Cruz is a lot like Light/Lelouch minus the powers, before both went down the egomaniac route

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 15:28   Link #839
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Uten existed for Eve to beat the crap out of... much like Kafka for Adam

and after going through another episode of the anime (I'm way behind- I just finished 12), it seems to me that Cruz is a lot like Light/Lelouch minus the powers, before both went down the egomaniac route
since when is cruz an egomaniac, everyone else in the series are the ones calling themselves god.
Old 2009-11-11, 16:14   Link #840
Homura7

Quote:
since when is cruz an egomaniac, everyone else in the series are the ones calling themselves god.
Arclight specially. That bastard makes honor to his role as the Lucifer of Needless. I lost the count of how many times he called himself a being on par with God.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen