AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-02-25, 12:48   Link #19121
Tachibana
タチバナ

Who really knows why the Shuzen family joined Fairy Tale, but i can't help but see that there is something up with their "alliance" with Fairy Tale, they are the "problem solvers of the underworld" afterall, they were probably hired by Fairy Tale.

I doubt the Shuzen family joined Fairy Tale to get blood on their hands, from what weve seen in the flashbacks they're a really good family, just very feared...

Akasha and Moka would definitely object to this. The Shuzen family is theire family also, they wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them. Kahlua will be the first to break away from Fairy Tale in favor of her sister Moka, Akua would be a more difficult challenge, but wouldn't have anymore to do with Fairy Tale after her battle with Tsukune, which of course she wouldn't after realizing that Moka (both) wants to be with Tsukune, to which Akua would "go where Moka goes".

Even though it's up to Ikeda on how Gyokuro turns out. In my opinion for now, i can see her as a person who is very protective of her daughters, supportive of Issa's wishes and whats best for the Shuzen family, but also a lot more strict than Issa is, even if she were to learn of Tsukune being Moka's destined one, i can't really see her having anything against Tsukune himself personally...

But yeah, thats all up to Ikeda.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-02-25 at 13:02.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 13:35   Link #19122
Chris38

Considering the fact that Gyukuro hasn't appeared in the manga yet - and for now the only thing that we know for certain is that for some reason Gyokuro hates Akasha and Moka, and for now there isn't anything else that can be said about Gyukoro, besides speculations, which we are unable to verify at the moment...

The same could be said about the reason why the Shuzen family ailed themselves with Fairy Tale, until we are given more information about it...

Although personally I agree that Akasha would be opposed to such an decision, but it's not like she can do something about it, considering that she let herself be consumed by Alucard to seal him again, while Moka is ... basically an outsider to her own family - since she hadn't been in her own family house for nearly six years, so I doubt that she has some chance of affecting the Shuzen families decisions...

So, basically at this point, it's hard to say what is the current situation within the Shuzen family, at least until Ikeda reveals more information about it...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 05:05   Link #19123
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I'll stick to Jack Frost advice to Mizore.

They have a special destiny Tsukune and Moka.

Whatever it is it's up to Ikeda and the Shinso blood.
Old 2011-02-27, 06:52   Link #19124
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
lol @ special chapter. It's out in the usual place. I think this is the first special chapter we have for R+V II...?
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 07:49   Link #19125
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
lol @ special chapter. It's out in the usual place. I think this is the first special chapter we have for R+V II...?
Yeah, LOL Indeed,since the special chapter is indeed full of LOL moments...

Yeah, it's probably the first special chapter that we got to R+V II, which is a good sign, since it means the manga is pretty popular, and probably won't be ending anytime soon...
Old 2011-02-27, 08:51   Link #19126
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for Special:
Old 2011-02-27, 10:35   Link #19127
Xagzan

I liked Outer Moka this chapter. Even if it was trivial we got to see another part of her personality. She takes her occult pretty seriously, and can go batshit crazy for some reason.

But CMON Tsukune! You know you wanna kiss Inner dammit.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 11:15   Link #19128
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
But CMON Tsukune! You know you wanna kiss Inner dammit.
Oh he totally does, he'll get to kiss both Ura and Omote.
Old 2011-02-27, 11:22   Link #19129
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Oh he totally does, he'll get to kiss both Ura and Omote.
2 for the price of one. if he marries her can it be considered polygamy?
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 11:30   Link #19130
Tachibana
タチバナ

Probably, unless Ikeda plans to keep Ura and Omote seperate, but with the way Ikeda is taking it, it looks like Ura-Moka and Omote-Moka will merge at some point in the future, creating a Hei-Moka.

Hei means "join" or "unite", the complete word is "Heigou" meaning "merge", "merged" and "merger". the word "gou" means "join", however, just using "Hei" can mean "merged", "merger" and "merged".

This is something i came up with, but can make alot of sense, right?, unless you wanna be direct about which Moka you are referring to. Of course after they merge something like this would be unnecessary, but it's just a thought.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-02-27 at 11:44.
Old 2011-02-27, 12:19   Link #19131
Chris38

Well, if Moka is going to be merged, then it won't be considered a polygamy, since Tsukune would be basically marrying a single person...

Well the only matter that the special chapter has proven is that Tsukune is still scared to take action with Inner Moka, but I think that, the main reason why the author didn't make us see Tsukune french kissing Moka, is because he couldn't show Moka's first kiss in a chapter that isn't a part of the main series, as well as, that doing something like kissing in a harem manga, usually signifies who the protagonist is going to end up with, and it's not like Ikeda could show Moka and Tsukune doing something like that, with the plot of the story still going on... even if something like a kiss would be nice to see
Old 2011-02-27, 12:58   Link #19132
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
She takes her occult pretty seriously, and can go batshit crazy for some reason.
You're entirely surprised that *monsters* could take the occult seriously, given that one of thier companions is a witch?

It is a pretty funny chapter though; glad it's been translated. The whole 'almost-intimate' moments between Moka and Tsukune, and Moka's dissapointment at losing her solo time with him were pretty sweet.
Also had to laugh at Yukari's nosebleed It was kinda nice that Moka took the initiative there; there was a very fine balance between anger and her actually wanting someone *coughtsukunecough* to kiss her; and her anger when no one would. Shame she'd scared the others so much or Tsukune might have been 'forced' to
(although one of the other girls likely would have jumped in instead)

Makes me laugh that it sounds like people are trying to ship Mizore and Kurumu, when Yukari is the only one with comfirmed 'tendencies', which this chapter brought up again.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 13:13   Link #19133
cyberdemon

pretty wierd though that Inner Moka was able to take control of the body even with the Rosario on to force Tsukune to take it off. She's been shown to move the osario but she actually used her hand to grab tsukune's and force it off.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 13:20   Link #19134
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The real reason why Tsukune can't kiss Moka:

Um... I'm sorry, but I think Tsukune still wants to live, and so do the girls... you see, tsukune kisses her, Mizore, Kurumu, and the other girls go for the instant kill. And Moka... well, she more than knows how to handle their advances, and it tends to be in a rather violent manner...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 14:03   Link #19135
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune's and Moka's (both) kissing scene will be epic. I'm kinda glad they didn't kiss in the special chapter, it needs to happen the main storyline instead of a sidestory, even though itle be a while before it does, i'm hoping itle happen in the Rescue Moka Arc...
Old 2011-02-27, 15:45   Link #19136
Chris38

Well, considering what Magin has pointed out, I doubt anything like a kiss is going to happen in the R+V manga, while the harem situation is still left unresolved...

So, basically speaking I don't think that we should expect a kiss between Moka and Tsukune to appear anytime soon... although it's not like the bonds between Moka and Tsukune aren't strong enough - after all at this point they basically have the same blood flowing in their veins...
Old 2011-02-27, 18:19   Link #19137
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
"The First Kiss is sacred, and should not be taken lightly." Is Tsukune's view on kissing, so that's probably why he hasn't tried it so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Actually this is the second special so far for R+V, the first being the full color Tengu Flute special that I scanned/scanlated myself.
Old 2011-02-27, 18:48   Link #19138
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, considering what Magin has pointed out, I doubt anything like a kiss is going to happen in the R+V manga, while the harem situation is still left unresolved
Yeah i agree with you both, it has yet to be resolved.

Now that Ikeda has allowed Mizore and Kurumu to hear Tsukune's confession to Moka (both), he's starting to take down the harem, though the process will be incredibly slow.

Mizore and Ruby would accept that Moka (both) have won Tsukune's heart, Yukari on the other hand, well, hell this is her dream fantasy come true , and all that is left is Kurumu, which is the most emotional about the whole situation.

Once Kurumu's feelings have been resolved about Tsukune's confession with Moka (both), and she finally accepts Tsukune's feelings for Moka (both), you could basically consider the harem over with, but not quite.

Ikeda will probably keep the harem up until the time comes that Moka (both) and Tsukune finally kiss, this will acknowledge their love for eachother, than Ikeda will take down the harem, but all the girls will remain their friends, because of their strong bonds with the future couple.

But, like always itle be a while before any of this happens, just knowing that it's going to happen is exicting, so i really don't mind waiting.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-02-27 at 19:25.
Old 2011-02-27, 20:56   Link #19139
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I wonder what it feels like to french kiss a vampire.

Too bad Ruby wasn't in it, I'm curious what the ghost would want Tsukune to do to her.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 21:25   Link #19140
Johnny
Working the bags...

Kurumu's boobs being her only asset and Mizore's fake tsundere about only doing Tsukune so he won't be cursed had me rolling...

Now I want to see the mad scramble between Kenji and Hayashi on who snags those Mizore panties first. I want to see blood, blood I tell ya...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire