AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

View Poll Results: Total Eclipse - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 12 21.05%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 28.07%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 24.56%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 15.79%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.26%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.51%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.75%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-16, 08:11   Link #81
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Russian objectives are twofold:
A: Capture and retro-engineer the railgun
B: Destroy the railgun so those upstarts from the east get delayed while top Russian tech gets developed.

Whichever countries wins gets the most resource.

For the Father land! (Not using mother Russia. thats taken.)

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-09-16, 09:13   Link #82
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Erg, this episode frustrated the hell out of me with its juggling of the idiot ball.

So you're telling me that the Russian higher ups are willing to sacrifice desperately needed men and material, just to steal a prototype of a weapon that they would have gotten anyway when it went into production?
going the way it would normaly go someone will go and say to the russians go build your owm damn special gun which is the possable reason they are going this path

Quote:
Is it just me, or was there an "Oh Crap" expression on Yui's face, seeing that Tank? Afterall, she had the bad luck to see two of her friends eaten by Tanks, and nearly got eaten herself...
izumi was eaten by soldiers and yamashiro was eaten by tanks .... while some thing i believe to be hear head flew right in front of yui .....
(which is y the tanks came over there and opened its mouth. it wanted to ask her if she was gonna eat that.) thats gotta be an negative to her mind
Old 2012-09-16, 09:18   Link #83
Destined_Fate

Hey now, to the Russians the lives of a few means nothing if they can get that gun which can wipe out hundreds to thousands of BETA within seconds. So it isn't that huge of a trade off for them, at least for the political shirts calling the shots from the rear while sipping fine coffee. They also want the weapon since it would give them a ton of leverage in the UN.
Old 2012-09-16, 10:21   Link #84
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

I hate to say this, but I agree that this is most likely what's going through their minds.

Though it'd be tea that the Russians drink.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-09-16, 10:43   Link #85
Destined_Fate

It's too cold for good tea over there and the Japanese aren't sharing their trade secrets. Maybe the gun has some secret Japanese tea recipes hidden inside hence why the Russians really want it? After all it wouldn't do right to go into battle without some fine tea to sip on.
Old 2012-09-16, 16:26   Link #86
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
It's too cold for good tea over there and the Japanese aren't sharing their trade secrets.
It's still on the trial stage... no helping it... It's not they don't want to share it.... the problem lies on who should it be shared with.... I doubt if Russia will be invited to the tea ceremony...
Old 2012-09-30, 06:32   Link #87
Ray
Garnet

Intense episode. Looking forward to how it'll all play out. Yuuya to the rescue!

I love the stuff that Cryska and Inia are able to pull off in their TSF whilst fighting the BETA. It just looks so damn cool.

I'm happy that Bao-Feng 1 made another appearance. Her design is so awesome~
Closed Thread