AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-03, 10:27   Link #4661
kwendy

Quote:
After reading chapter 275...lol, I thought Mana was the principle of Yue's school at first glance. Then I noticed that she looked younger or something. And I don't know that the duo strip girl (I forgot their name >w< ...err...Takane or something?) is that powerful o.o
I wonder, was it so sufficent for her to hide her apperance? Maybe, becouse of her reputation in underworld? And why did she took off her disguise so easily? Can't understand this person.
+
Mei Sakura is just talanted student, but don't think she is less powerful then Yue and Takane Goodman is strong enoth, but unfortunally for her she is clueless and arrogant
+
By the way, Mundus Magicus magik don't work at all: that means all horny and animal-eared girls are useless I wonder about Beatrix. And what more, I wonder if Asuna is responcible for it.
Old 2010-01-04, 01:40   Link #4662
Chris38

Since we are impatient about the revealing of the Fake Asuna's falseness, do you think that there is a possibility Negi is going to awaken his Royal Magic by then ?

Since it was revealed that Negi posses some ancient Magic sleeping then could it happen that it awakens using the emotions that Negi releases, when he learns that he couldn't keep the promise, he made in chapter 221. ( protecting Asuna and everyone else )
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 20:27   Link #4663
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Just watched the anime on the 28th...Hated the ending So I googled to see if what happened at the end happens in the manga and it didn't. So I started reading the manga on the 30th and just caugh up to 275 today ^^ I love this manga so much its awomse.

And I feel the fake asuna is going to fall in love with Negi and get found out but be forced to return and eventually feel guilty for going up against them. Or something along that sort

Last edited by nines; 2010-01-04 at 21:31.
nines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 00:33   Link #4664
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
And I feel the fake asuna is going to fall in love with Negi and get found out but be forced to return and eventually feel guilty for going up against them. Or something along that sort
I'm still not 100% sold on her being found out, although that does seem to be the the most likely outcome, given her spectacular (and very public) artifact failure this last chapter. But Fate has a golden opportunity to give himself a situation where he keeps Asuna and Negi stops looking for her, and all he has to do is "kill off Asuna" and leave a memory adjusted Anya somewhere where Negi is likely to find her. The devastated Ala Alba returns home giving Fate all the time he needs to pull off whatever he needs Asuna for, and by the time Anya remembers that Fate held Asuna hostage as well (because memory wipes always eventually fail) it's already far too late. Of course Fate may also decide to dangle his capture of Asuna and fooling of AA in front of Negi. It likely depends upon what he needs Asuna for and whether it's already been done.

But I do agree that Shiori is being set up for a heel face turn. All of Fate's ministra have shown some hint of that possibility, whether it's their sympathetic backgrounds, or their humorous confrontations with Rakan (comic relief is never completely evil), or the obvious love and devotion they are capable of (all directed at Fate, admittedly). But Shiori in particular is clearly running the risk of succumbing to the almighty "Springfield genes" and joining the good guys.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 01:41   Link #4665
nines
I much prefer the 2d

That could happen but Fate dosn't know about technology all that much im betting and dosn't know about the Feather pins and since there hide out has already been found with some of Fates girls there Negi and the gang would definantly go there even if one of the pins (Anya) was moved to find a clue or something.
Old 2010-01-05, 05:37   Link #4666
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

Quote:
Just watched the anime on the 28th...Hated the ending So I googled to see if what happened at the end happens in the manga and it didn't. So I started reading the manga on the 30th and just caugh up to 275 today ^^ I love this manga so much its awomse.
Out of sheer curiosity, what anime? Negima! or Negima!? I thought the first season pulled off a phenomenal double take when Asuna - literally - drops dead. I had to re-watch it to make sure I wasn't missing something. And then the next episode keeps it up by emphasizing that she isn't coming back, ever. ...And then they went back in time, which was kinda immature, and gave me some mood whiplash. But I'm used to that.

Negima!? didn't even TRY to follow the manga. But it had some great Setsuna and Chachamaru scenes, whereas Negima! kinda shunted alot of the characters. Hey, Setsuna even got her wings for a second there, and Chachamaru got a kickass upgrade. I was kinda dissappointed in the 'our powers combined' moment that it ended on, and seriously? The Black Rose Baron? The hell did that even get in there?

(And I kinda liked Ranka Lee better...)
Old 2010-01-05, 16:26   Link #4667
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Watched Negima! thought it woulda been better since it was supposed to follow manga, and when they usually do that its alot better. But no so now I had to read the manga x.x
Old 2010-01-05, 19:42   Link #4668
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

"Shiroki Tsubasa ~ Ala Alba" and ~Mou Hitotsu No Sekai~ Both follows the manga rather faithfully so ... on the other hand they follow chapters a good 160 in (Shiroki Tsubasa starts at 162 as far as i remember)
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 21:43   Link #4669
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Arnt those ovas though not series
Old 2010-01-12, 21:55   Link #4670
Seitsuki
Onee!

As far as I can remember the anime adaptions are widely seen as being far inferior to the manga due to a very blatant attempt to shift the genre from action/comedy/romance/whatever to fanservice/harem and thus selling short many important plot points while the OVAs are seen as being much more faithful. Though none are close to catching up.
Old 2010-01-14, 21:41   Link #4671
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Still I wonder where Ken-sensei is taking the magic-world arc... And what amazes me is that this one is just one of few that we will get too see... because I remember Ken saying that the magic arc is just half way through the story so ones the magic arc is done I think we are half way there for Mahou sensei too be over.

Still Im really curious if Negi´s mother is alive since his father is confirmed too be alive.

Also are the spoilers out yet? the next chapter is next week.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 02:57   Link #4672
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Still I wonder where Ken-sensei is taking the magic-world arc... And what amazes me is that this one is just one of few that we will get too see... because I remember Ken saying that the magic arc is just half way through the story so ones the magic arc is done I think we are half way there for Mahou sensei too be over.
I think it more likely that the beginning of the MW arc marked the middle of the series. We're finally starting to get into the meaty answers to the burning questions, with the feel of something final just about to peek over the horizon, so I imagine we've got only one or two major arcs (neither of which will be as long at the current one) before the series ends.
Old 2010-01-15, 04:03   Link #4673
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

yeah ... as far as i remember the talk a few years ago, the flight to wales was a rough marker for halfway though (give or take a couple of chapters)

and the next Chapter should start showing up as Spoilers (if its going to be buisness as usual) sometime this weekend
Old 2010-01-15, 07:01   Link #4674
AstroNerdBoy

Or they can show up now. ^_^

http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com/201...er-images.html

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 07:07   Link #4675
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

i'm excused ... i count weekend from friday 12pm CET
Old 2010-01-15, 14:56   Link #4676
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Lol at chapter 176 we just might have or very first death.

Also I just found out something very interesting about Fate Averruncus.

Averruncus is a minor god in Roman mythology and is the god of aversion. He is said to help in avoiding calamity, while also bringing good fortune to his followers. In other references, Averruncus is also known as the god of childbirth.

Kinda gives off big hints like why he is called the third and why he says that he is "saving" the world by destroying it, means that there is a bigger picture here.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 17:52   Link #4677
DKN117

...There doesn't seem to be a "Negima Fanfics" forum, and the Q & A forum has dried up. I'll ask here; move this if it fits better elsewhere.

What do you guys think it would've been like if, after the Graf Hermann incident, Chizuru had learned (or been told) about the whole 'magic' business and Negi & Kotaro's roles in it? What do you think she would do? How do you think she would react? Would she become a part of Negi's Inner Circle, like Kotaro? Later on, what if she had been taken to the Magic World with the rest of Negi's group - and how would she react (seeing how she is so protective of the class' younglings) when she then saw Kotaro get struck down and Negi impaled through the chest? How might she have reacted to Natsumi being enslaved and tortured? How about later, to the EPIC Negi & Kotaro vs. Rakan & Kagetarou fight? How about learning of the Magical World's history and Negi's royal heritage? If she had a Pactio, what do you think her artifact would be?

AND WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE HER (And Ayaka and Zazie and Satomi and the Cheerleader Trio and The Twins, etc.) AGAIN?! It's been over 100 chapters since we've seen what the others are up to! Has Akamatsu forgotten them?!

...Ideas, anyone?
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 18:04   Link #4678
5yewy5r

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
...There doesn't seem to be a "Negima Fanfics" forum, and the Q & A forum has dried up. I'll ask here; move this if it fits better elsewhere.

What do you guys think it would've been like if, after the Graf Hermann incident, Chizuru had learned (or been told) about the whole 'magic' business and Negi & Kotaro's roles in it? What do you think she would do? How do you think she would react? Would she become a part of Negi's Inner Circle, like Kotaro? Later on, what if she had been taken to the Magic World with the rest of Negi's group - and how would she react (seeing how she is so protective of the class' younglings) when she then saw Kotaro get struck down and Negi impaled through the chest? How might she have reacted to Natsumi being enslaved and tortured? How about later, to the EPIC Negi & Kotaro vs. Rakan & Kagetarou fight? How about learning of the Magical World's history and Negi's royal heritage? If she had a Pactio, what do you think her artifact would be?

AND WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE HER (And Ayaka and Zazie and Satomi and the Cheerleader Trio and The Twins, etc.) AGAIN?! It's been over 100 chapters since we've seen what the others are up to! Has Akamatsu forgotten them?!

...Ideas, anyone?
We'll probably see the rest of the gang once they wrap up the magic world business and head back home. I wish more of them went to the magic world, but we're stuck with what we got. Hopefully they WILL return soon, unless Ken decides to over complicate the already somewhat vague timeline and extend the arc for another 100 chapters....

I have a growing fear that the magic world arc will be the last one D:
Was leaving the rest of the crew behind a clever way to "kill them off" without actually killing them off?!?

Spoiler for chapter 276:
5yewy5r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 21:13   Link #4679
nines
I much prefer the 2d

I was thinking that to, I was rooting for Nodoka since she was the first to confess to him and liked him off the bat basically. And since the magic world arc her interest in him has just dissapeard x.x
Old 2010-01-16, 06:34   Link #4680
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
I was thinking that to, I was rooting for Nodoka since she was the first to confess to him and liked him off the bat basically. And since the magic world arc her interest in him has just dissapeard x.x
you know why cause nodoka is a shotacon and since the magic arc negi has been anything but shota anymore if you know what i mean

Tags
action, fantasy