AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-05-31, 16:11   Link #1181
Top Sergeant

Loved that little bit of serendipity right at the end.
Top Sergeant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 20:33   Link #1182
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
What is wrong with this author? The whole "You have to move out" plot had so much potential, if handled well, finally something different from the same BS plot we've been having from the last few arcs...and the author just goes and solves it like that because...lolrichboy. Not only that, but the moment it's done we switch back to the guys from the last arc we don't even care about...what the hell is this?

I've been following this manhwa from chapter one, I kept reading even when the author recycled the same "Bully" plot not once, not twice but three times, all because I liked the start of the series so much along with a couple of the characters...but seriously...this chapter just makes me want to drop the manhwa completely.
i second this, the bully plot is consuming the story.

the current arc feel to slow, aiming to a romantic comedy ( Rich Suitor, Poor Suitor ), but this should end when the "mother" appears.. well.....as long as, the mother arc stay away from the abuse of money comedy.
Old 2014-05-31, 22:37   Link #1183
ta2666

What exactly makes you think the mother would return?
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 00:56   Link #1184
dazo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2666 View Post
What exactly makes you think the mother would return?
believe me, she is gonna appear again....when the author feel that is "time"(Popularity issues)

think in all the foreshadowing, she is the cause of all the trouble (not all, but you understand) to the mc, his problem of trust, his issues about raising two children's.

is true that the recents chapters are sitcom... but ...soon

also in the last chapter, the brothers speak about her
Old 2014-06-01, 03:58   Link #1185
bludvein

This webtoon already went down the gutter ages ago. Hence the repeatedly recycled issues and stalled plot. It's incomprehensible to me how its getting rated so high on naver.

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-06-01 at 04:10.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 06:57   Link #1186
Mentar
Banned

Maybe someone should politely remind the author of the title of his show? ^_^;
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-07, 12:26   Link #1187
anonfr

So, in regards to the new chapter and it's twist. Totally did not see that coming.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-07, 12:43   Link #1188
Pesti13nce

Haha this is actuly a great twist.
Pesti13nce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 06:32   Link #1189
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

LOL at the ending. I didn't expect that
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-14, 10:16   Link #1190
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I am back on board with this series. Kind of dropped it recently, but the sneak peak at 141 lure me back here. Finally one of my favorite character's in this series is getting some focus on.

Anyone else starting to like the new guy? I hope the guy training under Moon gets drop for him.
Old 2014-06-14, 11:51   Link #1191
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Anyone else starting to like the new guy? I hope the guy training under Moon gets drop for him.
Nope, not one bit. In fact if I knew the chapter was going to be mostly about him and the other group I wouldn't even had bothered...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 11:53   Link #1192
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Your typical naive shounen MC.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 13:06   Link #1193
Pesti13nce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Your typical naive shounen MC.
I dunno about naive maybe stupid.. as far as he knows he thinks she wants this marriage thing to go. So he is awkwardly trying his best to show his fake support by complimenting him as like a way of showing approval. They are both idiots, he needs to tell her he loves her and vice versa. But they probably wont (at least not for a few 100 more chap) since he feels social standing wise he obviously isn't even close to her level, and doesn't feel he has the right so he won't fight ( and im sure that he isn't on HIS level either). And she is just a little too tsundere to own up to her own feelings as well as wanting someone to take charge I think it was a few chaps ago she had that little dream sequence and jae qu just isn't on that confidence level yet to do that.
Pesti13nce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 13:38   Link #1194
Johnny
Working the bags...

Dal Dal reminds me of Kurumu from R+V. Gotta love that face at the end of her dream sequence...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 17:50   Link #1195
Hokoga

Come to think of it Kurumu was the one MC had his first kiss with too, just like Dal Dal in this series.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 22:43   Link #1196
Top Sergeant

Hopefully next chapter will get Queen and Song Jaegu will actually talk to each other about their true feelings, IF they don't get interrupted by someone / something. I'm all for building up tension in the plot but this has been going on since at least chapter 11 and c'mon let the kids move forward a little!
Top Sergeant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-25, 01:54   Link #1197
dazo

so the plot change in one chapter, that is good, i started to feel that the author feel to comfortable with the popularity,now we got a opportunity to see garage fight or better said illegal fights....

now the "rival" to the mc, can said wise thing and act more like a person, with all the problems and complex, and not "only a rich guy "... i like the difference in a strong willed woman and a strong and good woman... the change can make him a better character, but time will tell..

about the new character, i hope we can see something new, the idea that every new guy is a antagonist is at least to me boring.. i hope for a complex character that at least have some of dignity or a code of living, for now we can see that he give money to the loser so he can buy medicine,, but that can also oppen doors to other interests

about the mc ..... i don't have hope about "talk to each other about their true feelings".. i know we are gonna see a verbal fight or a slap...but that is all, we have a mc that is .... a little.... How can I describe him?slow? naive?..... and a queen that cant decide for herself her own life, her lack of security and determination is ruining her character to me . i mean , she have a lot of knowledge,and was raise as a import figure... nah lets blame adolescence.
Old 2014-06-28, 20:00   Link #1198
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

"JaeGu, Bye-bye~~!"

Oh wow, Queen acting like a valley girl... pissed off the one guy though - let's see what happens on that end.

Also, JaeGu flips a drying rack.

And DalDal flips her s*** on Queen.

Ah Queen, when two girls like the same guy - nothing is sacred. Allies of today will become your nemesis tomorrow.
Old 2014-06-29, 01:39   Link #1199
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

My goodness, so much character developent in this chapter it boggles my mind:

Queen breaking out of her shell. Although she's quite literally just acting to be cheerful that must've been quite an effort for her.

Jaegu at least asking someone else about his situation, becoming more and more conscious of his feelings. Even more than that he finally is being told (indirectly) how dense he is. Him freaking and being all embarassed is a new sight as well.

And finally, Dal Dal somewhat reflecting on her one-sided obsession for Jaegu.

To think we had countless chapters with plot-less bully-beating just to have so much in one chapter
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-29, 12:44   Link #1200
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
And finally, Dal Dal somewhat reflecting on her one-sided obsession for Jaegu.
I don't think Dal Dal is reflecting on it as much as she's getting angry at Queen's wishy washy attitude. She's being completely honest and doing her best to win Jaegu's affection while Queen has been mostly passive throughout her entire love triangle ordeal.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
great siblings, queenxjae gu, romance, runaway mom