AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-25, 21:18   Link #1201
justavisitor

@golthin
damn I forgot that infamous advantage from "childhood friend" XD (well nowadays, that advantage has somehow got downplayed a bit)

@ShootingStars
don't quite remember the story, but I thought that was a hotel for girls only (something like that )
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 22:43   Link #1202
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
@golthin
damn I forgot that infamous advantage from "childhood friend" XD (well nowadays, that advantage has somehow got downplayed a bit)

@ShootingStars
don't quite remember the story, but I thought that was a hotel for girls only (something like that )
it was hotel for GIRLS only, the guy's aunt owned it which is why he lived in it... like suzuka LOL
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 23:46   Link #1203
DanielSong39

Akari is the only childhood friend; her relationship with Haruto is actually pretty good, but there doesn't seem to be much interest on either side.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 00:07   Link #1204
Dark Mage

yeah but I wish there was something between Akari and Haruto because Akari seems to be the most stable among the girls. I am pretty sure Akari and Haruto's best pal are pretty much a set couple
Old 2009-08-26, 00:11   Link #1205
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
yeah but I wish there was something between Akari and Haruto because Akari seems to be the most stable among the girls. I am pretty sure Akari and Haruto's best pal are pretty much a set couple
thats too bad
akari is sooo cute
Old 2009-08-26, 03:30   Link #1206
amuy

The last two chapters killed the manga for me!
What started off pretty good, is now lost in time skips...
One can only hope, that "Princess Lucia" will be better.
amuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 14:39   Link #1207
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by amuy View Post
The last two chapters killed the manga for me!
What started off pretty good, is now lost in time skips...
One can only hope, that "Princess Lucia" will be better.
lucia sucks for me
Old 2009-08-26, 21:36   Link #1208
-Teppei-

Lawlz. The manga, Lucia, is hilarious. A teenager boy is being chased down by the Devil king's daughter. Indeed it's original and funny.
-Teppei- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-26, 22:25   Link #1209
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Teppei- View Post
Lawlz. The manga, Lucia, is hilarious. A teenager boy is being chased down by the Devil king's daughter. Indeed it's original and funny.
not my taste unfortunately
Old 2009-08-26, 23:44   Link #1210
Dark Mage

yeah Lucia is good but nowhere near as good as Kimi no Iru Machi or Suzuka
Old 2009-08-28, 12:58   Link #1211
SidVicious
Anime addict

Scanlation of chapter 59 is out.
Old 2009-08-28, 13:00   Link #1212
Dark Mage

Just read the released chapter 59. I gotta say that there's something fishy about the whole thing. Why would it trouble Eba if Haruto went to Tokyo for her unless there's something that she doesn't want Haruto to find out? I wonder what will happen? As Haruto wonders at the end? It seemed like something bad was gonna happen
Old 2009-08-28, 13:48   Link #1213
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Do I sense another time skip?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 14:07   Link #1214
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Finally, its out. I've been refreshing my page all day for the release. Now I don't have to avoid this topic for the weekend. haha.
Spoiler for Chapter 59:
Quote:
Just read the released chapter 59. I gotta say that there's something fishy about the whole thing. Why would it trouble Eba if Haruto went to Tokyo for her unless there's something that she doesn't want Haruto to find out? I wonder what will happen? As Haruto wonders at the end? It seemed like something bad was gonna happen
Spoiler for Chapter 59:
Old 2009-08-28, 14:51   Link #1215
Dark Mage

So where and when will this long dstance relationship supposed to end? I mean usually, the couple decide when they will see each other again and where and how? Like in Ichigo100% Junpei knew that Tsukasa was coming back in four years, in Suzuka Yamato knew that Suzuka was coming back after her training, in Open Sesame Danjou knew that Mogami would be coming back after finishing her medical studies, same thing for Mugi and Yuu in Pastel but here Eba and Haruto had no such agreement about when they will next meet each other. How long will they be in a long distance relationship? IDK I have this feeling, Eba will be finding someone else and Haruto would be the one who would remain faithful to her

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2009-08-28 at 15:24.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 15:26   Link #1216
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
So where will this long dstance relationship supposed to end? I mean usually, the couple decide when they will see each other again and where and how? Like in Ichigo100% Junpei knew that Tsukasa was coming back in four years, in Suzuka Yamato knew that Suzuka was coming back after her training, in Open Sesame Danjou knew that Mogami would be coming back after finishing her medical studies, same thing for Mugi and Yuu in Pastel but here Eba and Haruto had no such agreement about when they will next meet each other. How long will they be in a long distance relationship? IDK I have this feeling, Eba will be finding someone else
Well she already rejected senpai several times when Haruto and she weren't even dating, so her cheating on him seems unprobable. Nothing on Haruto's side either, don' see Nanami making a comeback anytime soon, she couldn't stand to be with Haruto when there wasn't even anything official between him and Eba. No, I think if the last sentence really is foreshadowing something (and not just an obligatory line to end an arc and randomly raise the reader's interest) then it's something with more impact. Just seeing them deal with a long distance rel. would be too boring in the long run.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 15:33   Link #1217
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
So where and when will this long dstance relationship supposed to end? I mean usually, the couple decide when they will see each other again and where and how?
Long distance means they are apart. It doesn't mean they stop seeing each other face to face for a long time. They won't meet face to face that often. Long distance relationships become tiresome because you don't see the person and there is a lack of physical connection and stuff.

Read up:
Old 2009-08-28, 16:45   Link #1218
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Long distance means they are apart. It doesn't mean they stop seeing each other face to face for a long time. They won't meet face to face that often. Long distance relationships become tiresome because you don't see the person and there is a lack of physical connection and stuff.

Read up:
it takes a lot of character and discipline to make those relationships work. The odds are against them, if this was a real world situation. Long distance relationships have a good chance of working in fictional stories. It is a toss up in this case, but if we go by the author previous works, their chances are good.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 17:16   Link #1219
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I'm putting money on that the next chapter will be a few years time skip.
Old 2009-08-28, 17:52   Link #1220
-Teppei-

Long distance relationships are too tiresome. Haruto or Eba should just give up and move on.
Like they say, " There are a lot of fishes in the sea."
Haruto x Akari FTW
-Teppei- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life