AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-06, 19:50   Link #1
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Kakashi's Bell Test/Idate's Test

I have have been reading alot of the comparasons between Naruto's chuunin final question and idates.. and how some people think they are the same... I never thought that..

Well.. anyways.. I was reading the manga because I was bored and I suddenly remembered the first bell test, where only two people would be rewarded.. and one would be punished.. (ie being tied to the pole without food)

How is that different from Idate's test.. both tests ask the subject to basically choose who will be left out... yet Idate's exam correct answer is to say "fuck it"... while kakashi's answer is to try as a team even though one will fail..

I feel like a moron for asking this... but it is have bugged me for about 2 hours 11 minutes....
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 20:04   Link #2
Mezu
The Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayess
I have have been reading alot of the comparasons between Naruto's chuunin final question and idates.. and how some people think they are the same... I never thought that..

Well.. anyways.. I was reading the manga because I was bored and I suddenly remembered the first bell test, where only two people would be rewarded.. and one would be punished.. (ie being tied to the pole without food)

How is that different from Idate's test.. both tests ask the subject to basically choose who will be left out... yet Idate's exam correct answer is to say "fuck it"... while kakashi's answer is to try as a team even though one will fail..

I feel like a moron for asking this... but it is have bugged me for about 2 hours 11 minutes....
The differences are that one that kakashis is a physical team effort. Its not just a mental question that ur supposed to answer yes or no, u gotta think it over logically and decide to sacrifice urself for the team. Also, kakashi's wasnt for the chuunin exam. Idates chuunin exam was a question given solely to one person to decide whether he basically wanted to leave the other behind for the sake of you and ur other teamate. There sort of different but stress basically the same thing, which is the team is the basics of becoming a chuunin(couldnt remember the idate chuunine exam question so good, hope i thought the right question )
Mezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-06, 20:15   Link #3
Zek
Eyebrows...

Both tests are designed to pass those who think of their team instead of just themselves. The bell test penalizes people who won't work with their team for fear of not getting a bell, while Idate's test fails anyone who would screw over one of their teammates just for the chance to be promoted.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 04:52   Link #4
unwill

One is from a filler arc the other is not
unwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 08:47   Link #5
sakura-san
Lee is such a player...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unwill
One is from a filler arc the other is not
huahahah yeh....

i agree that mental test and physical test idea...
sakura-san is offline   Reply With Quote