AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-04, 08:26   Link #661
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Umm guys, where could I get Pascal first mystic artes? Somehow I skipped the first one and ends up getting the second one first after I reached that desert place

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 08:39   Link #662
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Umm guys, where could I get Pascal first mystic artes? Somehow I skipped the first one and ends up getting the second one first after I reached that desert place
Optional event to the southeast of Lhant/northwest of Graylsyde. All three of her Eleth Burst Mystic Artes are obtained in slightly-off-the-beaten-path locations. I missed that one too until I sort of blundered into it later.

I think the next opportunity you'll get is when you're at the Dragon's Roost and can return to Lhant then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laith View Post
Yeah he was easy. Then again if you control Sophie in that fight, he has no chance. (playing in Hard)
You know, it may have been that I was 2P-ing at the time. (My fiance was Sophie, I was Asbel)
Old 2012-04-04, 08:40   Link #663
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Lol yeah that happened to me too, I only gone back to get it when I was going through all the Inn requests

You have to take the Old Grale Highroad which should be on the west side of Graysdyle and connects to west Lhant road, I don't think it's connected to the main quest so that might explain why you missed it... I wish I can provide more details, but I'm currently stuck in a ruin trying to solve a puzzle... >.>
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 08:43   Link #664
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
About the future arc... What's the estimated duration of it?
10~15hrs IIRC.

E: Beaten and with a better explanation.

@Spawn: Yeah, theoretically all the bosses are easy if you are playing with another(s) person(s) since you can combo almost everything. Until Eleth Break anyway.
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 01:41   Link #665
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
I got this one by first taking the ride on the turtle and then walking all the way back to the town. Got close to the bandit from the back.
Old 2012-04-05, 15:41   Link #666
NoLongerSane

Lol, I have been enjoying Pascal's gameplay. I too manage to skip getting Pascal's first mystic art and ended up with the other two. Had to back track later one to the bandits. From what I remember, you have to talk to the bandit with the smiley gif on his head a few times to instigate the fight, then after beating it you get her art.

Also, how do you get Asbel's title that has the level three mystic art?

Last edited by NoLongerSane; 2012-04-05 at 16:53. Reason: Correction.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 17:54   Link #667
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Also, how do you get Asbel's title that has the level three mystic art?
Talk to Victoria at the Knight's Academy, they'll begin talking about a legendary 'Eleth Sword' and Asbel brought up is father's sword and how he sold it to pay for his tuition to a Turtlez.

Then head to the Turtlez HQ to talk to one of them... You'll need to pay 120000 gald to buy it back, everything should be straight forward from there.
Old 2012-04-05, 18:32   Link #668
GDB

Though I hear you can get it for free later on. Not sure how, though.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 18:36   Link #669
Laith
*Author

You can't (unless it's in another sidequest). I know. I am in the Future arc and the only one who has Level 3 Mystic Arte is Richard because he comes with it.

Curse my "I will not do sidequests that I don't find on the first playthrough" policy.
Old 2012-04-05, 18:50   Link #670
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laith View Post
You can't (unless it's in another sidequest). I know. I am in the Future arc and the only one who has Level 3 Mystic Arte is Richard because he comes with it.

Curse my "I will not do sidequests that I don't find on the first playthrough" policy.
Just from searching the guide I've been following:

Spoiler for Aston's Sword:
Old 2012-04-05, 18:51   Link #671
Laith
*Author

So it is in another sidequest. Huh, interesting.
Old 2012-04-05, 20:36   Link #672
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Talk to Victoria at the Knight's Academy, they'll begin talking about a legendary 'Eleth Sword' and Asbel brought up is father's sword and how he sold it to pay for his tuition to a Turtlez.

Then head to the Turtlez HQ to talk to one of them... You'll need to pay 120000 gald to buy it back, everything should be straight forward from there.
Cool, thanks for that. Still doing my first playthrough and just leveling up titles before I go into the future arc.
Old 2012-04-06, 21:43   Link #673
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Spoiler:

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 23:18   Link #674
Laith
*Author

Kurt is the 2nd hardest boss battle in the game. I hate you Archadia's Garden Boss!!!

Still the way I did it was
Spoiler for :
Old 2012-04-07, 23:21   Link #675
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Just started the Future Arc... Was Richard always this awesome ?!
Old 2012-04-08, 11:24   Link #676
GDB

Grinding titles on my characters since I ran out of things to level and didn't want to start mastering things until necessary. My god this takes forever. Down to just Pascal left to do, though! And Asbel if I want to grind out the two new skills he got while I was grinding everyone else's titles.
Old 2012-04-08, 11:28   Link #677
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

At least, it is more comfortable than Vesperia horrible skills grinding session, so relient on equipment
Old 2012-04-08, 11:31   Link #678
GDB

Yeah, but Vesperia didn't have me spending 40min a pop on dualizing every time I dualized. I only stopped taking so long when I just started dualizing the two weapons I intend to sell, but now I'm out of worthwhile shards, so...
Old 2012-04-09, 09:20   Link #679
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Yeah, but Vesperia didn't have me spending 40min a pop on dualizing every time I dualized. I only stopped taking so long when I just started dualizing the two weapons I intend to sell, but now I'm out of worthwhile shards, so...
I beg to differ. I spent hours trying to master skills using less than optimal equipment just because the skills are tied to weapons.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 09:23   Link #680
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Which is even worse with characters leaving your party for a certain period of time, which force you to sometimes power grind just for them (thank god Flynn gets skill when he comes back, otherwise, starting with Combination Sword +1 and onwards in the middle of the game would have killed me).

Tags
game, games, rpg