AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-18, 03:36   Link #20541
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Sigh, loli or not, recently there seem to be an increase in blond characters running around...
Old 2012-10-18, 03:44   Link #20542
desrtsku
Nympholept

Yeah, I've thrown so many coins in that fountain and my wish finally came true d(TwT)
Now I'll throw even more coins for a high budget anime adaptation of the 3rd season

... I just realized, maybe all the personifications of Norse Gods from GREMLIN are blond
Old 2012-10-18, 03:45   Link #20543
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

On that note... I wonder if Shokuhou Misaki will make an appearance or have an actual role in future NT volumes.
Old 2012-10-18, 03:51   Link #20544
desrtsku
Nympholept

Most likely (she's never had any appearance in Index yet, so it must be it) ... hey, maybe No.6 too is blond
Old 2012-10-18, 04:24   Link #20545
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Hmm, well, Birdway needed a small appearance/minor role in the previous arc before she became a major character in the next arc. It could be the same for Misaki too, so before she becomes a major character, she'll get a small appearance or a cameo with a minor role in this arc first. After all, this arc is definitely the perfect chance for her to get involved.
Old 2012-10-18, 04:34   Link #20546
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Gunha as well... After all his old enemy is back in town.
Old 2012-10-18, 04:44   Link #20547
whitecloud

Anyway...I just hope my really old wish come true...that misaka get a power upgrade...I Soo want her to be strong...

there is many strong character, especially myth based like angel or gods that have power of electricity...if only she could be as powerful...she could toe to toe with other magic chara..

Oh yeah..there is Thor right..maybe he can teach her a trick or two seeing him also electricity user...
Old 2012-10-18, 04:54   Link #20548
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Anyway...I just hope my really old wish come true...that misaka get a power upgrade...I Soo want her to be strong...

there is many strong character, especially myth based like angel or gods that have power of electricity...if only she could be as powerful...she could toe to toe with other magic chara..

Oh yeah..there is Thor right..maybe he can teach her a trick or two seeing him also electricity user...
Well that's the thing, Mikoto is strong on the "superpower train" or course she lacks behind a lot of "Over the Top" Power Houses , Like Saints and Magic Gods. The magic side tends to be a lot strong in terms of raw power.

It doesn't help that a lot of combat that Mikoto does, doesn't really show her full power. They either saving it for the Railgun Side story (Aka Manga) or just leave her as the "Vulnerable Character" (Of course that Bull) in Index
Old 2012-10-18, 08:16   Link #20549
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Finally managed to pull myself away from Xcom long enough to catch up on this volume.

Prologue: I agree with rladls716 that the girl on Touma's back is probably Cendrillion.

Chapter 1: Yes, hilarious Touma and Fukiyose antics. Nice to get some details on the Imagine Breaker. Makes me wonder, since it is a reference point, is it possible to shift it and change what phenomenon and existences count as distortions. Silly Touma, you should have known that Misaka was a fake when she didn't immediately zap you with lightning.

Chapter 2: Ok, Thor is definitely one of my top three male characters is this series now. I hope he sticks around for a while. Got a laugh at him telling Touma all he needs for a motivation to do something is to save a girl. The fight was great as well. I really want to see it animated. ITEM and Hamazura just going about their daily lives. We also learn that the true villain of Academy City is the dentist.

Chapter 3: Mikoto spying on Touma's school was amusing. Poor Komoe-sensei, no one thinks you are a teacher. Well Cendrillion, that is one way to reconstruct yourself. I wonder this part will be like animated.
Old 2012-10-18, 08:40   Link #20550
whitecloud

i dont think it would be cendrilion...i would think it is fraluen instead...
Old 2012-10-18, 08:56   Link #20551
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

You know, it could be Thor because he looks feminine so Index might mistaken him for a girl

After all the narrative never confirm it was a girl.
Old 2012-10-18, 08:57   Link #20552
Breidaluk

Just now I read part 3.

Next spell: Instant Cendrillion. Made by Acme.
Old 2012-10-18, 09:09   Link #20553
desrtsku
Nympholept

I really hope it is Cendrillon, having someone like Fraulein hanging on his back is more than weird unless she shrinks as well, that is ... or maybe it's Thor cross-dressing as a girl? (because him doing it with his real girl-like appearance is not my taste) O.O
Old 2012-10-18, 09:22   Link #20554
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
I really hope it is Cendrillon, having someone like Fraulein hanging on his back is more than weird unless she shrinks as well, that is ... or maybe it's Thor cross-dressing as a girl? (because him doing it with his real girl-like appearance is not my taste) O.O
It would give a better impact too. Being a pseudo-loli blond, she could pose a threat to Index's position (from Index's point of view)

EDIT: BTW, I don't know why I didn't think about it before, but I want that recipe! (mind you, I'm not that much into lolis so I would use the proper quantities)
Old 2012-10-18, 09:38   Link #20555
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ ... in a near future, humankind might be able to create artificial humans (or more likely flesh-made puppets) that way. But since those things called "human rights" might still be there as well, it would probably be reduced to underground business if you really want one for your "personal needs".
Meh, I now wonder if Index could just become as crazy as A simple survey as time goes on. >.>
Old 2012-10-18, 10:20   Link #20556
whitecloud

but can you imagine....how weird it will be...

You : hello... mail order?
Phone Assistant: yes... how can i help you?
You : i want to order 1 home made kit do-it-yourself human ready mix made by Acme
PA : which type ?
You : do you have a blond, Loli, with asian feature one?
PA : let me check.... we have one.. would you like to pay by credit card or transfer?
You : Credit Card.. send it to XXXX at XXX ill pay at home
PA : ok.. ill send it to your home right away it will be $XXXX

when it arrive...

You : ok...how do i do this...first open the package...oh here is the body part...lets check everything...the eye is brown...i prefer blue...oh well...
do as the manual said...put everything into the bathtub...in proper order...am i missing anything? then..wait for 2 hour..your human is ready.. great!!!

see kinda weird isnt it...
Old 2012-10-18, 10:43   Link #20557
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

^It's the next logical step in mail-order brides.
Old 2012-10-18, 11:28   Link #20558
ellifeedn
Thinker

Instant wife, just add water?
Old 2012-10-18, 11:49   Link #20559
Acer
Death to the infidels!

part 4 out

Spoiler for PART 4:

this part is amazing
Old 2012-10-18, 12:00   Link #20560
Kenju of the Right