AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-01-02, 13:31   Link #5721
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

What happened to Volume 12? I thought someone had it all translated?

*This is not an attempt to run afoul teh_ping's law on hurrying translators. Just curious.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 13:33   Link #5722
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Thanks for starting the translation of Vol.13, zzhk!

Speaking of Vol.13, I know Godou does this stuff all the time, but really, why would anyone avoid a trip to Switzerland by saying it's too extravagant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post

*This is not an attempt to run afoul teh_ping's law on hurrying translators. Just curious.
I believe TJP is in charge of that volume. I'm sure he's working on it at his own pace so we just have to be patient

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 13:35   Link #5723
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post

I think TJP is doing that one and was waiting on the previous ones to be completed before putting it up

EDIT: ninj'd by Endscape lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Thanks for starting the translation of Vol.13, zzhk!

Speaking of Vol.13, I know Godou does this stuff all the time, but really, why would anyone avoid a trip to Switzerland by saying it's too extravagant?
And this also comes from the same person who went to Italy weeks apart just to see his girlfriend
And again ran away to Sardinia to get away from said girlfriend
Old 2013-01-02, 18:07   Link #5724
bakapervert
A pervert

So its okay to skip vol 12 and start reading vol 13?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 19:17   Link #5725
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Divine possession is a skill few can have, although its borrowing power, its a power of Gods.
Well the skill is beyond rare according to Erica there hadn't been a Divine possession user born in Europe in over 300 hundred years. My point is more Ena wasn't fully Godou's as long as Susanoo was mainly where she was drawing her power from.

Quote:
Ena has to train herself alone at times which is why she couldn't join the harem fully. Then there is the fact that Ena happens to be from the house of Seishuuin, one of the top houses of Japan. History Compilation Committee would not allow Ena to join the harem unless there is special occasion such as Gods attacking, Kaoru mentioned that History Compilation Committee have not accepted rule under Godou. So you are correct when Ena didn't fully joined until vol 9, but there are special reasons for it. Political problems.
You're right that her training takes up alot of time even more then normal since with Godou around she uses her Divine possesion more. The Commitee though really has no say over what Ena does now they did have grounds to put her underhouse arrest after she was possesed by Tsurugi and went on that rampage but since she has been pardoned they've got no leverage. In vol. 9 Ena bullied Kaoru and Amakasu into arranging for her and Godou to have some alone time by threatening to stop her volutaniry cooperation with the Commitee.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 19:53   Link #5726
chrono25

that girl with a little training in the ways of the modern world could give Erica a run for her money !

I do have a ? though because of what she did with our hero she doesnt have to draw from gramps power anymore but the grass cutter's because it belongs to our hero could she through that shared link be able to tap the power of 7th king
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 22:11   Link #5727
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
So its okay to skip vol 12 and start reading vol 13?
Wasn't there someone on this thread who claimed that he or she had already finished translating volume 12, but refused to put it up until volume 11 was finished?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 22:21   Link #5728
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
that girl with a little training in the ways of the modern world could give Erica a run for her money !
I'd say Ena could do that now Erica can pretty high maintenance and seems to be ready to do pretty much anything for Godou.
Hopefully over time Erica and Lilly will warm up to Ena maybe even teacher some spells from The Book in Praise of David's Great Works so she doesn't endup hurting herself every single battle.

[QUOTE
I do have a ? though because of what she did with our hero she doesnt have to draw from gramps power anymore but the grass cutter's because it belongs to our hero could she through that shared link be able to tap the power of 7th king[/QUOTE]

I'd say no right now between once a day use limit and the requirements Godou can barely use Verethragna it seems like a possibilty if Godou manages to either lift the restrictions on Verethragna or gets a new authority.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 23:31   Link #5729
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Three days go by since volume 11 finished and the world goes mad. I haven't forgotten about volume 12 and will start uploading that eventually. What in the world did I get myself into.....
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 23:33   Link #5730
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
Three days go by since volume 11 finished and the world goes mad. I haven't forgotten about volume 12, will start uploading that eventually. What in the world did I get myself into.....
Fear not, you have valiant defenders that will seek out and slay, torture and masticate any and all that you will! Just give the word ..
Old 2013-01-02, 23:38   Link #5731
florza
一日之计在于晨

Quote:
Three days go by since volume 11 finished and the world goes mad. I haven't forgotten about volume 12 and will start uploading that eventually. What in the world did I get myself into.....
Give them daily updates, Kadi-style. 10 lines a day.
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 02:13   Link #5732
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

one percent a day xD
Old 2013-01-03, 04:42   Link #5733
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by florza View Post
Please don't. Spare us oh great and powerful Thatsjustpeachy-sama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Fear not, you have valiant defenders that will seek out and slay, torture and masticate any and all that you will! Just give the word ..
Not even three full days into the new year and already the plans for mass brutality has already commenced.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 08:58   Link #5734
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
Not even three full days into the new year and already the plans for mass brutality has already commenced.
Working as intended.
Old 2013-01-03, 09:34   Link #5735
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by florza View Post
But even you got fed up eventually and posted in one go.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 11:47   Link #5736
chrono25

I wonder something the spell that lancealot cast on him is still active somewhat couldnt the grass cutter sword replicate it allowing him to go beyond his limit on his authorities!

I also want to become a translator and was wondering I know its a little late in the novels but is it Possible for me to translate a chapter or a short story?

Last edited by chrono25; 2013-01-03 at 17:23.
Old 2013-01-03, 18:39   Link #5737
Shinon

If you have raws passion and good language i think you can but you will still have to speak with the head translator or administrator of the novel if you want to post it at bt or just make you own blog for translations.
Old 2013-01-03, 18:52   Link #5738
lokoxDZz

So i would like to know,how powerfull godou is the last novels,just wondering...
lokoxDZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 19:56   Link #5739
chrono25

well I dont know how they do it but for me as long as its just a text form I can traslate it using a program I have !

basically put as long as I have it as full text document I can do a direct translation then edit it for any age rated words !

but I would like to help ! They do it because they love it same as me !
Old 2013-01-03, 20:34   Link #5740
florza
一日之计在于晨

Yes plz.

After all, more translations = better, right?
florza is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem