AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-08, 08:01   Link #61
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

hah. I laughed my head off watching this, especially the "love attack" and "I am god" chant. This is as much fun as I had for a long time and it's one to hold for at least a few episodes. Here's to hoping that Satelight can maintain this level of graphical brilliance. If so, I will be happily going all cute for this series
Old 2007-04-08, 08:19   Link #62
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
Apparently Hikari no Kiseki is going to release Kamichama Karin subtitled today! Check it out at www.fansub.tv ! Too bad for Shintani subs but it's okay.
Errr, it's been listed on their site (and on AnimeSuki) for several hours now.
Old 2007-04-08, 11:18   Link #63
StarCreator
HnK founding lunatic

There was a DoS attack on DreamHost's DNS servers around the time of our release, so some people may have had connectivity problems reaching the torrent. It seems to be resolved now though. >.>;

I was immediately confronted following the release about what this release meant for the rest of HnK's ongoing projects. Kami-chama Karin's release has actually been planned for months, so it really does not have much of an impact. There should be some new Dr. Rin, Comet-san, and (you know what) soon too!
Old 2007-04-08, 11:27   Link #64
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

what kind of genre does this series have? I see its magical girl on the animesuki site but someone i heard from says is romance/fantasy . which one is which?
Old 2007-04-08, 11:30   Link #65
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

That OP song is pretty violent. Strangely, I really liked it.

Spoiler:

I'm definitely following this one.
Old 2007-04-08, 12:21   Link #66
Dop
Mmmm....

I AM GOD!

Best battlecry EVER! So glad I didn't have a mouthful of tea at the time, I might have choked.
Old 2007-04-08, 12:22   Link #67
FireChick

Koge Donbo (according to the entry in volume 1) said that the catchphrase "I AM GOD!" was stupid.
Old 2007-04-08, 12:31   Link #68
Matt Soulblade
1000 times better

Is this supposed to be something like Pita Ten TV? Because, I have watched the anime and the comparition to the manga is... fatal :S. I wouldnt like to watch another series turn to endless filler like Pita-Ten.
Old 2007-04-08, 12:49   Link #69
iwubanime
FMP wubber

Thanks for the sub HNK, I like your releases (only seen Kstar ones though). I'm definately gonna check out Dr. Rin, when I get time!

The OP is intriguing though, its pretty different for magical girl
Old 2007-04-08, 14:18   Link #70
Tatsumiko
*Artist

Well ive just watched episode 1 and its really cute....better get used to the guy cause he'll obviously end up with her (Major DUH!)

but its going just like the manga ^^...looking forward to episode 2..Karin is really kawaii

Last edited by Tatsumiko; 2007-04-08 at 15:09.
Old 2007-04-08, 15:04   Link #71
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Well since ive only read the first few volumes of the manga I was abit confused by the opening, but when they got back on track it felt like a pretty faithful translation of the material. The characters are super cute and I absolutely love the VA's...Aside from the shaky opening part I cant really complain about the rest.

Oh and seeing I AM GOD written out in the manga doesnt do it justice when you hear an adorable little girl in a dress shout it xD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCreator View Post
I was immediately confronted following the release about what this release meant for the rest of HnK's ongoing projects. Kami-chama Karin's release has actually been planned for months, so it really does not have much of an impact. There should be some new Dr. Rin, Comet-san, and (you know what) soon too!
*stares at SC with sparkly eyes*

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Old 2007-04-08, 15:32   Link #72
Dejiko-chan
Kamichama Karin <3

KcK anime was not really what I expected but I still <3 it. The animation is really good and cute.
Kazune should look more better *sigh*
Old 2007-04-08, 15:51   Link #73
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

This episode got me laughing.

Spoiler for The beatings:

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2007-04-08, 16:48   Link #74
orion

Yeah, the opening confused me a little too. So I dug around and on the wiki site...

Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-08, 18:46   Link #75
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Spoiler for In response to Orions spoiler:

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Old 2007-04-08, 19:10   Link #76
myopius

Spoiler for Episode 1:
Old 2007-04-08, 21:02   Link #77
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by myopius View Post
Spoiler for Episode 1:
The wiki for the series and manga has manga spoilers for the first manga series but not the second manga series. Not too much about the anime yet. I just looked because that intro had me totally confused when compared with the rest of the episode.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-09, 07:03   Link #78
Itlandm
Porcupine

I am really optimistic about this one. It seems that it may stay more faithful to the manga than did Pita Ten the anime, which chickened out. (Or perhaps it was completed before the manga and they never asked Koge-Donbo about the ending.)

I hate the opening song. The depressive J-Goth track clashes so hard with the crazy piece of animation that followed in episode 1, it completely broke for me. I guess it will be more fitting in later episodes, but it is simply ugly to a harmonious brain. On the other end, the ED song is so awesome I don't want it to stop. I had the exact same feeling with her Million Love. There is just something about her voice that fits this kind of song extremely well. I wish I could buy a collection of all Mai Nakahara's songs.

I have mixed feelings about the choice to start in the middle of the future (which may never come to pass) action scene. It is extremely cheesy for a starter scene and clashes with both the intro sequence and the rest of the episode. On the other hand, time travel and the real possibility of defeat due to human weakness is something you would expect from Koge-Donbo.
Old 2007-04-09, 08:22   Link #79
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

5 seconds in to the OP my first thought was ... Rozen Maiden! This and the OP of RM are disturbingly similar

I think i almost stopped watching after the first few minutes... and the "I am god!" was the lames thing i have ever heard Only magical girl who is allowed to say that and not look lame while doing so would be Nanoha

But since i am as stubborn as i am, i watched it till the end. Well, it got somewhat interesting after a short while, and by the end of the ep i ended up enjoying it. This can turn out pretty decently (or as a complete disaster >.<). Either way - not bad for the 1st ep, and the art is quite nice.

Himeka = MOE!!!
Old 2007-04-09, 12:09   Link #80
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

k..this show is all about Moe..and i have convinced myself not to expect much story or humor. I somehow didnt find myself laughing thru the show, but i do know that i was going all 'Hanyan' when I was seeing the Moe characters. So yeah, i will watch it just for Karin (SHE IS GOD)
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, magical girl, romance, satelight, shoujo