AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 89 40.27%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 61 27.60%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 40 18.10%
7 out of 10 : Good 20 9.05%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 1.36%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 0.90%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 1.36%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.90%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.45%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-02-16, 05:00   Link #81
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Spoiler for From what I heard:
Spoiler:
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 05:03   Link #82
Tkpenalty
I Want GN Flag II

Gundam army.... that MS's design looks like something that the union/AEU would make. Possibly theres a timeskip, and the Union using the new technology make a new MS with all the GN stuff.

Probably the 30 Gundams are to combat the fact that the rest of the world has a piece of CB's technology.

Do the thrones get killed? it seems like it

EDIT: Wait, 10 per power bloc?

Wtf? I think this will happen, graham acre will test pilot the gundam, then he will get more fanboys who eventually die on the battlefield (thats if the rumor is true).

I cant wait to see this ep, i really hate the trinities. Those screenies make it look like if Tieria is super-super-super-enhanced.
Tkpenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 05:18   Link #83
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

It's cliche, but somehow this leaked episode tidbit deserves mention:

Spoiler for Louise:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 05:21   Link #84
philmein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkpenalty View Post
Gundam army.... that MS's design looks like something that the union/AEU would make. Possibly theres a timeskip, and the Union using the new technology make a new MS with all the GN stuff.

Probably the 30 Gundams are to combat the fact that the rest of the world has a piece of CB's technology.

Do the thrones get killed? it seems like it

EDIT: Wait, 10 per power bloc?

Wtf? I think this will happen, graham acre will test pilot the gundam, then he will get more fanboys who eventually die on the battlefield (thats if the rumor is true).

I cant wait to see this ep, i really hate the trinities. Those screenies make it look like if Tieria is super-super-super-enhanced.
I'd like to speculate that the Thrones won't be completely eradicated just yet. It seems far too early for them to just die out. But, based on the pics given, a mega can of asswhoopin' is about to be launched at them. Woohoo!
philmein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 05:26   Link #85
C.C.
Gray Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
It's cliche, but somehow this leaked episode tidbit deserves mention:

;____;

Spoiler for For the quote above:
Old 2008-02-16, 05:39   Link #86
VistaZ
Using XP

If GN drives becomes so common, common to the extent that almost everyone have it, Exia's probably get some uber GN drives at later episodes.
VistaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 05:41   Link #87
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
;____;

Spoiler for For the quote above:
So as long he doesn't do anything crazy like colony dropping or colony busting.

Since Veda is compromised makes me wonder what is really Aeolia Schenberg's plans.

Looks to me like uniting all the factions into one group by force and giving them the means to defend themselves.

Could Aeolia Schenberg be pulling a Bian Zoldark? (SRW, Super Robot Wars)
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 05:45   Link #88
Tkpenalty
I Want GN Flag II

Or, CB attains the goal of uniting the world.... however they need to unite themselves.
Old 2008-02-16, 05:54   Link #89
EXEs
Hallelujah...

Getting raw as we speak, can't fucking wait. And I hope that each power bloc won't obtain any GN drives, otherwise they'll use them for killing each other after finishing off the Gundams.
EXEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 05:57   Link #90
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Maybe that's Alejandro's plan? Let the 3 power and Celestial Being kill each other, and he will dominate the world?
Old 2008-02-16, 06:00   Link #91
Wesley84

Well this is the first time OO has really surprised me. Talk about GN Drives out of thin air. Looks like I was immensely wrong about the Thrones as well. I thought they'd be cool, likeable, and powerful. Obviously it's none of the former...
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 06:02   Link #92
Mihaeru Trinity
GN Flag Fighter

or Alejandro could just be trying to cause confusions in the ranks of the Cb's,
1. he released the thrones on the world. 2. he keeps it secret from fellow CB's.
my guess that he is now giving the world gundam technology so that he can cause confusion and havoc on the world. maybe he is trying to get all the three nations to destroy each other, for example he probally only saved the 4 gundams due to the reason that the AEU,HRL and the Union were working together.

ahh this speculation is shit lol
Mihaeru Trinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 06:15   Link #93
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkpenalty View Post
Looks like a joke to me, with the flag, and "tieria's despair", note that Zetsubou Sensei-whoops i mean itoshiki sensei, has the same voice actor as tieria.

Graham loves the gundams, so thats verrrrry unlikey.

One real rumor, Saji will pilot one of the gundam units
But the 30 Gundams thing seemed likely after episode 19...
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 06:15   Link #94
sariss

Oh sorry, actually I know you all have seen this rumour. Just wanna say that I'm surprised it is going to be true ,that's all since everyone thought that it would be more of a fake but seems like it's going in that direction now ^^".

Seeing how Graham wants to win in a Flag in episode 18 makes me think there is a possibility afterall......

And yeah, I also think it's a joke with Tieria's despair-Zetsubou sensei thing.
sariss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 06:18   Link #95
Realist_Classic
Casual prosumer of anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by sariss View Post
2.By Episode 20, most of the Flags will be replaced. Graham believes that "there's no point in defeating the Enemy if I'm not piloting a Flag" and refuse to ride the new MS and leave the Union. He will go down the road as a Flag manic piloting more variations of the old Flags.
Er, I'm not buying this one. It makes no sense. If his now personal vendetta against Gundam leads him to leave the military, then he's a fool since he'll be denying himself the resources he needs to be victorious. I think Graham is more level-headed, especially if Billy is available to service/upgrade the Flag units. That is, unless the Union implements some über stoopid policy that gets both of them pissed off (or Billy dies).

Sticking with the Flag demonstrates Graham's steadfast loyalty to his fallen comrades, Billy and Professor Elfman--that's all great--but wouldn't he be more inclined to use the best available tools to get even with Gundam?

Graham doesn't strike me as the bitter, go-it-alone-at-all-costs type.
Realist_Classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 06:18   Link #96
EXEs
Hallelujah...

Oh lawdy, I hope they will not give Saji a Gundam, he'll be like Shinn (emo boy!)
EXEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 06:19   Link #97
Mihaeru Trinity
GN Flag Fighter

lookin at the rumours, the Flag bit sounds good, but how will he get all the flags,from Bill? and the bit about setsuna is making my brain hurt.
Mihaeru Trinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 06:22   Link #98
Tkpenalty
I Want GN Flag II

Well gundam 00's plot is so far the most twisted gundam plot i've seen we never know...

(I'd be happy about Graham having a flag, if he had all the GN arms and a flag thats modified.... to the point that it doesnt look like a flag).
Old 2008-02-16, 06:27   Link #99
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sariss View Post
6. Setsuna will not have any power up of sorts. It's all in his mind.
Thank God. It's all been a bad dream.
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 06:30   Link #100
sariss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realist_Classic View Post
Er, I'm not buying this one. It makes no sense. If his now personal vendetta against Gundam leads him to leave the military, then he's a fool since he'll be denying himself the resources he needs to be victorious. I think Graham is more level-headed, especially if Billy is available to service/upgrade the Flag units. That is, unless the Union implements some über stoopid policy that gets both of them pissed off (or Billy dies).

Sticking with the Flag demonstrates Graham's steadfast loyalty to his fallen comrades, Billy and Professor Elfman--that's all great--but wouldn't he be more inclined to use the best available tools to get even with Gundam?

Graham doesn't strike me as the bitter, go-it-alone-at-all-costs type.
Well , I also think like you and hope that Graham will still be more of a reason comes before emotion type. But he seems to turn into the other way of thinking since the last episode, not to mention some other sources of rumours said Billy will be found out about how he leak the information and get replaced . Well, I hope that one is a fake rumour anyway.

Actually , I like FLAG and thinks the design is way cool beyond Gundam myself. If Graham sticks with it , that would be good but it needs a lot of upgrades at least not to shorten Graham's life
sariss is offline   Reply With Quote