AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-30, 16:33   Link #3861
Jaime Kordek

Don't forget, it was also in a church (though not that one) That the nun who gave her her Geass died. Some symmetry going on there, too.
Jaime Kordek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 16:34   Link #3862
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Post-Code sealing, C.C. was thought to be ill by the Black Knights. C.C. was likely forgot about in the commotion of Lelouch's escape in Shinkirou, as it was during that Marianne found her. I don't think anyone other than Kallen knew of C.C.'s true significance to Lelouch (giving him his Geass).
Oh now that I think about it, when Lelouch became emperor, c.c. was hiding in the corner of the room. So not a lot of people see her IIRC.

But, Lelouch and C.C. were on the plane when they were talking to Schneizel dans Nunnaly. And there was also Cornelia... She hasn't wondered who was that girl with lelouch? :O

Also, I wonder the same thing about Jeremiah. Did they try to arrest him?
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 16:35   Link #3863
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Hm.
They probably all claimed to have been under Lelouch's Geass the whole time. o.o
Old 2008-10-30, 16:42   Link #3864
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Oh now that I think about it, when Lelouch became emperor, c.c. was hiding in the corner of the room. So not a lot of people see her IIRC.

But, Lelouch and C.C. were on the plane when they were talking to Schneizel dans Nunnaly. And there was also Cornelia... She hasn't wondered who was that girl with lelouch? :O

Well, Cornelia, Schneizel, Diethard, Kanon, and Nunnally weren't part of the Black Knights (at that time in Diethard's case), so none of them were really bothered by C.C.'s presence, methinks. And considering C.C. wasn't dressed up really fancily, Cornelia likely didn't realize she had connections to the Geass Cult. In fact, because of V.V., she might not ever have made such a conclusion. Remember, when she and Lelouch defeated V.V., she called him "the source of Geass." She likely thought V.V. was the only Geass Contractor.

As for Jeremiah... maybe. But then again, I think they'd be hard-pressed to contain Jeremiah, since he's stronger and faster than nearly any human. Likely, the only person who could even have a chance at arresting Jeremiah is Suzaku, who was Zero at the time. So in all likelihood, Jeremiah was pardoned by Zero (who was in on the entire scam.)
Old 2008-10-30, 16:43   Link #3865
Jaime Kordek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post

My guess regarding Jeremiah is that he was arrested, and then 'forced' to retire. I don't know if the Orange plantation would've been his ideal retirement spot, though.

As to C.C. Suzero probably just arranged for her to be overlooked in the aftermath. It's not as though she committed any atrocities herself, and the black knights held no real grudge against her either. For Cornelia... she almost certainly knew exactly what C.C. was, based on her research into the Geass cult. Probably just didn't think it was worthwhile to go chasing after her, or something.
Jaime Kordek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 17:31   Link #3866
ZingFreelancer
A horrible person

This never hit me before, but yet I dont know how significant it is. All that is clear is : "She was close to the place where he got killed?"

In a way, church acts as a symbol?
Symbolizing the start of her journey as immortal, the part of her life where she knew little of happiness and kindness. Perhaps also the end of that part of her life?

I KNOW IT!
She was responsible for preparation of Lelouch funeral!
That why she could steal the corps of immortal Lelouch or undig him later on during the night.
ZingFreelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 17:48   Link #3867
Lie

Quote:
Post-Code sealing, C.C. was thought to be ill by the Black Knights. C.C. was likely forgot about in the commotion of Lelouch's escape in Shinkirou, as it was during that Marianne found her. I don't think anyone other than Kallen knew of C.C.'s true significance to Lelouch (giving him his Geass).
I think you're forgetting who picked up C.C. in the ocean as an enemy combatant: The Black Knights. In the end, they knew. She was on his side, like Suzaku. They didn't know she was the Geass giver, but they knew she was on his side.
Lie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 17:49   Link #3868
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
dont give up do yea
Old 2008-10-30, 17:53   Link #3869
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lie View Post
I think you're forgetting who picked up C.C. in the ocean as an enemy combatant: The Black Knights. In the end, they knew. She was on his side, like Suzaku. They didn't know she was the Geass giver, but they knew she was on his side.
Yeah, that came to me shortly after I made the post, but didn't feel like editing it in. In all likelihood, considering Lelouch took control over the world only seconds after Kaguya captured C.C., it didn't matter much since C.C. wasn't a prisoner after that. And afterwards, when Suzaku killed Lelouch... C.C. was likely the last thing on the Black Knights' minds.
Old 2008-10-30, 18:00   Link #3870
Knight Of Zero
Zero Requiem
*IT Support

Quote:
Yeah, that came to me shortly after I made the post, but didn't feel like editing it in. In all likelihood, considering Lelouch took control over the world only seconds after Kaguya captured C.C., it didn't matter much since C.C. wasn't a prisoner after that. And afterwards, when Suzaku killed Lelouch... C.C. was likely the last thing on the Black Knights' minds.
I don't think they care much about CC their enermy are Lelouch and Suzaku.
Knight Of Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 18:02   Link #3871
Lie

Quote:
Prolly right, I wouldn't put too much faith on the concept of time in Code Geass though.
I'm trying to figure out how to piece together some of the information flying around and figure out what is and isn't real (completely unrelated). I'm thinking at the end Lelouch was alone with only Jeremiah at his side. This is coming from the fragments of the complete guide book appearing around 2ch. He spent those two months moving in the 'limelight' taking over the world and making himself hated.
Unfortunately, there is nothing special about him in C.C.'s section from what I've seen so far, but I think it says that her smile comes after he dies -> she's smiling at his world or something. Only Nunally's and Kallen's (and I believe Shirley's, though that might just be a rumor haven't seen a scan) have made mention of him.

Last edited by Lie; 2008-10-30 at 18:03. Reason: can't spell... engrish
Lie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 19:07   Link #3872
Shadowcatch
Romantic Sucker

Quote:
Pretty sure Zero's former hoe was low on their priority list xD
Shadowcatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 19:16   Link #3873
rose-wisteria
~Cuteness is NOT a Crime~

Send a message via AIM to rose-wisteria Send a message via MSN to rose-wisteria Send a message via Yahoo to rose-wisteria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcatch View Post
Pretty sure Zero's former hoe was low on their priority list xD
+ rep for that comment. Lmao.
rose-wisteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 11:12   Link #3874
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

They had two months.

I just wished they shagged at that time. Before he died and all.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 11:17   Link #3875
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
They had two months.

I just wished they shagged at that time. Before he died and all.
And I'm glad they didn't.
Really, really glad.

;P
Nogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 12:18   Link #3876
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
And I'm glad they didn't.
Really, really glad.

;P
You'll see that faith transcends reason sometimes. :P
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 12:57   Link #3877
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
You'll see that faith transcends reason sometimes. :P
Well, I have faith in their virginity. xD
Old 2008-11-01, 13:22   Link #3878
Shadowcatch
Romantic Sucker

Quote:
Lelouch and C.C. don't seem like the type who shag for pleasure xD. They probably slept together though, snuggling >_>
Shadowcatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 13:25   Link #3879
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Lelouch and C.C. don't seem like the type who shag for pleasure xD. They probably slept together though, snuggling >_>
*giggles happily*
I totally agree with that. xD
Old 2008-11-01, 16:51   Link #3880
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Lelouch died as a virgin for sure. About C.C. no one knows if she is still a virgin or not. Many people think it's not the case though.

Quote:
I wonder if they slept together in the Ikaruga XD. We only saw one bedroom besides lelouch's personal cabine after all.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote