AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-10-02, 03:32   Link #8181
Shinon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artio about goddess
Old 2013-10-02, 04:59   Link #8182
Vezon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinon View Post
Another goddess? Well looks like Lily will be the focus again. Maybe she'll admit that she'd more than just a Grand Chamberlain

Last edited by Vezon; 2013-10-02 at 14:43.
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 05:01   Link #8183
bakapervert
A pervert

So I guess in the next volume Godou will have full party. Hope there will be scene that can top volume 7.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 05:09   Link #8184
Breimoon

go all out Lily!!! I'm cheering for you!! xD
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 05:12   Link #8185
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
So I guess in the next volume Godou will have full party. Hope there will be scene that can top volume 7.
We don't know if Mariya will appear in this one but I think the focus will be on Liliana and Aisha this time. Aisha had already been focused on slightly in the last chapter, but maybe this one will focus deeper on her. The goddess will probably be a Sacrificial Lamb for further plot and story development.

Oh yeah, on Godou's wimpiness, I found an interesting thing from reading Arashi's Guide to Japanese Life and Culture about Japanese man and romance in general:

Spoiler for Excerpt from Arashi's Guide:

In other word, Godou, like every other Campiones, are built around a specific stereotype specifically to be parodied and made fun of in addition to be explored deeper. It's just that it happens to be one that we are not familiar with because our culture have a different belief of the ideal/normal man.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 06:16   Link #8186
Shinon

here i was expecting all out war between 4 campiones maybe 3 if aisha will be only looking and here we got another goddess hmm wonder if godou even killed the goddess and gained authority or some other 'present' what would happen if he came back to future like this maybe some pararel world twist
Old 2013-10-02, 08:19   Link #8187
Breimoon

after looking around on wiki it seems she could have at least these two skills
1) Bear form <->Human form
2) Artimis's arrow.
can't seem to find much more info about her.Ah , she should be an earth goddess since the bears were sacrificed to bring good harvests.
Old 2013-10-02, 10:35   Link #8188
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

No wonder it was called the "Battle that transcends Time and space".

It would be overkill to have four Campiones to fight a single Goddess, Artio, if she's not that dangerous of a Goddess, that is.

Since its another Goddess, just let Godou handle it, while Uldin and Doni duke it out, and Aisha will personally know why Godou is famous for his "actions" when he's dealing with a Goddess.

Oh, and if possible, according to the cover of Vol.15, Aisha might meet the other two wives of Godou.

And Uldin would be astonished that Godou has the same number of wives as him.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 11:28   Link #8189
Breimoon

didn't uldin have more wives than godou at the moment? If i remember they were in another place but still living
Old 2013-10-02, 11:46   Link #8190
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Women? Kind of. But wives? IIRC, it was about the same. If anything, it is amazing how the four were able to co-exist peacefully when Uldin had to separate his wives into many cities.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 11:51   Link #8191
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
No wonder it was called the "Battle that transcends Time and space".

It would be overkill to have four Campiones to fight a single Goddess, Artio, if she's not that dangerous of a Goddess, that is.

Since its another Goddess, just let Godou handle it, while Uldin and Doni duke it out, and Aisha will personally know why Godou is famous for his "actions" when he's dealing with a Goddess.

Oh, and if possible, according to the cover of Vol.15, Aisha might meet the other two wives of Godou.

And Uldin would be astonished that Godou has the same number of wives as him.
If Artio has an Authority simillar to Son Wukong them they are in deep truoble, that crazy bastard could go toe to toe against 3 Kings!. But I´m really surprise how things are developing, even in the past Godou is chasing after the identidy of the King of the end as it were bread crumbs in a dark forest.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 12:08   Link #8192
Velsy

Quote:
Liliana, who had caught up with Erica's speed, moved quietly with gliding steps.

Running as if she were ice-skating, she pursued Erica's light footsteps.
"Do not think that you can escape from me with that kind of speed!"
I dont get it, how does someone run ice-skating style on a roof? I understand its a stormy night and the conditions are wet, but why would you ice skate? How can you pick up speed when not on ICE! Is she on rollerblades ?

Another one of those odd lines that make no sense in this light novel <.<

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2013-10-02 at 12:18.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 14:14   Link #8193
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Magic probably. She can fly after all. Or maybe it just means she looks like she's ice-skating from the way she's running.

I love that new cover, especially since it seems like Liliana will be joining them.
Old 2013-10-02, 15:01   Link #8194
Velsy

bah!, I feel a little annoyed Yuri and Godou just did tongue kissing... Its like it was for fanservice!. Yuris been a sweet and innocent girl with a nice touch of Tsun and dere (Toumas recommended tips are classic). How dare he do that to a pure Miko! It basicly makes her a hypocrite, maybe thats why I feel so annoyed about it, because I've really liked Yuri the most so far. It's like a let down. I understand the kiss to pass information, but why go futher with the tongue, thats craps for seductive witch Erica to do. Oh and after how she just treated Lilianna, she really is like a witch to everyone <.<

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2013-10-02, 15:04   Link #8195
Vezon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
bah!, I feel a little annoyed Yuri and Godou just did tongue kissing... Its like it was for fanservice!. Yuris been a sweet and innocent girl with a nice touch of Tsun and dere. How dare he do that to a pure Miko! It basicly makes her a hypocrite, maybe thats why I feel so annoyed about it, because I've really liked Yuri the most so far. It's like a let down. I understand the kiss to pass information, but why go futher with the tongue, thats craps for seductive witch Erica to do. After how she just treated Lilianna, she really is like a witch to everyone <.<
Didn't you watch the anime? They all did tongue kissing!
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 15:16   Link #8196
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Magic probably. She can fly after all. Or maybe it just means she looks like she's ice-skating from the way she's running.

I love that new cover, especially since it seems like Liliana will be joining them.
I jsut cant imagen it. Not one bit >< this is ice skating right ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH0i3giSxM0 I hade to check youtube to make sure I was thinking of the right thing.

And Lilianna joining them ?? well I hope its not after that effort from Erica in volume 2, no way she'd join after that poor convincing. Ericas going to have to do better than that. I dont take Lilianna as an idiot (I could be wrong for you people who have read all the volumes). Normally, Ercia would have to prove to Lilianna that Godou is worthy of following?

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2013-10-02, 15:19   Link #8197
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
bah!, I feel a little annoyed Yuri and Godou just did tongue kissing... Its like it was for fanservice!. Yuris been a sweet and innocent girl with a nice touch of Tsun and dere (Toumas recommended tips are classic). How dare he do that to a pure Miko! It basicly makes her a hypocrite, maybe thats why I feel so annoyed about it, because I've really liked Yuri the most so far. It's like a let down. I understand the kiss to pass information, but why go futher with the tongue, thats craps for seductive witch Erica to do. Oh and after how she just treated Lilianna, she really is like a witch to everyone <.<
Well, you see... We got a lot of hypocrites in this series, that's what so funny about it.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 15:21   Link #8198
The Green One

As if Godou isn't already the King of Hypocrites. It's only fitting his harem be filled with them.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 15:55   Link #8199
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

So the name of the new Volume is the Son of the Goddess. And the Goddess' name is Artio and she has a connection with bears. Son=Arthus? Anyone?
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 16:38   Link #8200
Velsy

Yeah, I guess the alias of "Devil King of Hypocrites" suits him, Like Issie in Highschool DxD is called the "Oppai Dragon".

I have a question now. As to understand his sword is only effective if he has the knowledge (until it goes blunt). In this series (throughout the volumes), does Godou make any effort to hit the library (or google) and study about accient history and myths relating to gods? Or does he continue life as the oblivious hypocritical fool he is?

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem