AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-08-31, 06:32   Link #30681
Kirayuki

A report from Chara Hobby 2013
http://www.gundam.info/topic/9254

Shows RG SF, MB Destiny, MG Proto Zero and more.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 06:36   Link #30682
Providenceangle

Please tell me this isn't some fancy scratch build based on the original bawoo?

Providenceangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 06:42   Link #30683
Kirayuki

Nope, it is a proper HGUC line planned for December release
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 06:45   Link #30684
Knight-of-Gold

Its an online exclusive.
Knight-of-Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 06:54   Link #30685
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

I hope the body is a new mold. The old HGUC Bawoo is already quite outdated. If not, Bandai must make a MG of that Re-Bawoo to compensate for my disappointment .
Old 2013-08-31, 08:23   Link #30686
Providenceangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I hope the body is a new mold. The old HGUC Bawoo is already quite outdated. If not, Bandai must make a MG of that Re-Bawoo to compensate for my disappointment .
I looks too similar to the original. There are some parts, meaning there probably is a new runner or two. Plus it's using the sinanju rifle. Not a "new" weapon.
Old 2013-08-31, 08:31   Link #30687
n0m@n
C-Z

I think its a remake. It does say its planned for release in December 2013.

I seriously need to collect more non-Gundam type(as in not Gundam but other MS) model kits.
Old 2013-08-31, 09:45   Link #30688
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I seriously need to collect more non-Gundam type(as in not Gundam but other MS) model kits.
I think Zaku, Gouf, Kampfer, Sinanju, or Tallgeese variants is a good start for suit that’s different from Gundams. While you're at it, why not buy aquatic suits like the cute Acguy?

On the topic of that Re-Bawoo, Bandai really need to make MG of it to kickstart a slew of ZZ MGs. From MG Re-Bawoo, Bandai can make the actual MG Bawoo (like what they did with MG Sinanju Stein). Not to mention that ver 2.0 of ZZ Gundam is long overdue, godammit! I mean, RX-78-2 already has 1.5, OYW, 2.0 (& 3.0!), Zeta has its 2.0, and Nu has the Ka version. ZZ 2.0 is a missing link that should get made >_<.

Don’t worry, Bandai, fans is already waiting for the 2.0 of ZZ (along with GP01, GP02, GP03, and hell, throw in GP04 too lol). You just have to make it a good kit and it will sell itself.
Old 2013-08-31, 10:05   Link #30689
Yye1
Wide Right

I like some non Gundam makes, in particular the Astray line and the Flag line, but I am thrown off by the creepy single eye of many non gundam models

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-31, 10:34   Link #30690
Providenceangle

Quote:
I think Zaku, Gouf, Kampfer, Sinanju, or Tallgeese variants is a good start for suit that’s different from Gundams. While you're at it, why not buy aquatic suits like the cute Acguy?

On the topic of that Re-Bawoo, Bandai really need to make MG of it to kickstart a slew of ZZ MGs. From MG Re-Bawoo, Bandai can make the actual MG Bawoo (like what they did with MG Sinanju Stein). Not to mention that ver 2.0 of ZZ Gundam is long overdue, godammit! I mean, RX-78-2 already has 1.5, OYW, 2.0 (& 3.0!), Zeta has its 2.0, and Nu has the Ka version. ZZ 2.0 is a missing link that should get made >_<.

Don’t worry, Bandai, fans is already waiting for the 2.0 of ZZ (along with GP01, GP02, GP03, and hell, throw in GP04 too lol). You just have to make it a good kit and it will sell itself.
I'd buy the gp01 in a heartbeat. I'd buy the originals three times! If bandai would just give in.

At the very least remake the RG kits that don't have 2.0s. It's a perfect setup!
Old 2013-08-31, 11:56   Link #30691
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
I like some non Gundam makes, in particular the Astray line and the Flag line, but I am thrown off by the creepy single eye of many non gundam models
So I guess you don't like Sazabi or Sinanju?

Btw, you know what’s creepier than single eye? It’s four eyes in four different places :
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-08-31, 12:20   Link #30692
Yye1
Wide Right

^ that is very creepy....

In terms of the Sazabi and Sinanju, the eye is small enough that I dont notice it all the time and they look really cool, but with like the Zaku or Gouf, the eye is pretty big and noticeable, that is what I really dislike

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
Old 2013-08-31, 13:12   Link #30693
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

^ Like it or not, mono-eye suits with eye that can move around is one of Gundam franchise’s most popular trademarks. The point is, just like you said, to make the MS looks creepy, menacing and monstrous because mono-eye suits started (and until this day still play an active role) as the enemies to our beloved pair-eyed Gundams. I think they kinda borrowed the idea from ancient Greek myth’s Cyclops (the one-eyed giant that threatens Odysseus).
Old 2013-08-31, 13:20   Link #30694
Providenceangle

As a general rule. Not being human like is creepy. More or less features(eyes, ears, nose), masks(hidden features). These things are menacing/creepy on various levels.

Well I'm going to try and do some work on my gundams. Keep my mind clean until GTA5. Then I'll forget all about everything else. lol
Old 2013-08-31, 13:27   Link #30695
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Providenceangle View Post
Well I'm going to try and do some work on my gundams. Keep my mind clean until GTA5. Then I'll forget all about everything else. lol
When you're playing GTA or after it, please make sure to stay away from a loaded gun and your grandma .
Old 2013-08-31, 13:42   Link #30696
Providenceangle

Quote:
When you're playing GTA or after it, please make sure to stay away from a loaded gun and your grandma .
Nah she's sick enough already. Cancer is bad in my family...

All gta5 needs is some gundams and it's the best game ever lol
Old 2013-08-31, 18:25   Link #30697
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:

I love the Tallgeese!
Its sad that Tallgeese 2 is only limited edition and costs more than the usual Tallgeese. Well, I like Tallgeese I more so its okay, but as a fan of the Tallgeese, I want Tallgeese II and III(When it comes out)
Old 2013-08-31, 21:59   Link #30698
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:
^ Like it or not, mono-eye suits with eye that can move around is one of Gundam franchise’s most popular trademarks. The point is, just like you said, to make the MS looks creepy, menacing and monstrous because mono-eye suits started (and until this day still play an active role) as the enemies to our beloved pair-eyed Gundams. I think they kinda borrowed the idea from ancient Greek myth’s Cyclops (the one-eyed giant that threatens Odysseus).
Well its a personal opinion, and i choose to not like them.

In terms of the Tallgeese III, isnt the Gadessa`s launcher based on.the Tallgeese III`s gun?

Old 2013-08-31, 23:41   Link #30699
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Well its a personal opinion, and i choose to not like them.
I'm not saying your opinion is wrong, just want to tell you a thing or two about mono-eye suits . I also know and understand that there are a lot of people out there who share your taste regarding mono-eye suits.

Quote:
In terms of the Tallgeese III, isnt the Gadessa`s launcher based on.the Tallgeese III`s gun?
Try looking further back and you’ll find the weapon in the old V-Dash Gundam’s Beam Smartgun:

Old 2013-09-01, 04:27   Link #30700
helois

Quote:
So I guess you don't like Sazabi or Sinanju?

Btw, you know what’s creepier than single eye? It’s four eyes in four different places :
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

creepier could be a fitfth eye on the d###! (or the tail )

i bought the Hg Delta Kai and i won the special set of MG in the Bandai's MID YEAR CAMPAIGN 2013

but my nerdy heart is collapsed (first of all beacause i win something ): i have to sell them...

...for not having enough space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll keep for me the Red Frame and i'll sell them (when they will arrive)..

but the Full Armor Unicorn, the Sinanju and the 00 are really-REALLY- pretty...

Spoiler for eheh:

Spoiler for asd:
helois is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy