AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-25, 05:46   Link #2841
NeutralZero

Even with out sacred gear they can still be reincarnated if they have the potential...
after all Sirzechs peers are sacred gear-less...
Old 2014-02-25, 05:54   Link #2842
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Even with out sacred gear they can still be reincarnated if they have the potential...
after all Sirzechs peers are sacred gear-less...
True but Sirzechs' peerage doesn't have those "normal" humans in it. He has his wife, a clone of a Fire Giant, a magician, a samurai that host youkais in his body, a Qilin, a legendary beast Bahamut and a descendant of a hero.
Old 2014-02-25, 07:33   Link #2843
anime fan99

hi guys can Some one Tell me about the story lines that Happens during the first season time line that was not in the anime
Old 2014-02-25, 07:45   Link #2844
jopjopjop

There's not much left out in the anime, although there are some differences like the Lord Gremory-Lord Phenex talk.

You can view the differences in the HS DxD wikia.
Search for the episode and in the bottom part, the differences are listed there.

EDIT: The "Do you still want my virginity" part was left out. That's the only thing that I remember so far.
Old 2014-02-25, 07:48   Link #2845
Tbolt

Why not read the LN it would be quicker.
Old 2014-02-25, 08:17   Link #2846
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
I'm curious about irina vol if her parent protected issei because they know he has Longinus and if that original devil that has terittory of issei birth place

What if that devil is related to belial and what if before that devil reported issei to belial irina parent kill that devil, if that devil reported to belial maybe he will use our issei in evil, uhm sorry if I confuse everyone

Why he join Vali's uncle because he want revenge to that devil and his desired servant though I don't if its true .... I wonder what is belial true personality can you tell us n0m@n please
Old 2014-02-25, 08:30   Link #2847
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
I'm curious about irina vol if her parent protected issei because they know he has Longinus and if that original devil that has terittory of issei birth place

What if that devil is related to belial and what if before that devil reported issei to belial irina parent kill that devil, if that devil reported to belial maybe he will use our issei in evil, uhm sorry if I confuse everyone

Why he join Vali's uncle because he want revenge to that devil and his desired servant though I don't if its true .... I wonder what is belial true personality can you tell us n0m@n please
This is actually what I was thinking as well, that Irina's parents killed Belial's family members in order to protect Ise.
Old 2014-02-25, 08:33   Link #2848
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
This is actually what I was thinking as well, that Irina's parents killed Belial's family members in order to protect Ise.
True 0_0 this can be used as a plot in irina volume

I wonder what is belial true personality is he sadistic, or ....
Old 2014-02-25, 08:57   Link #2849
anime fan99

I remember Talking with a friend about High School DxD And If i remember correctly it was XFire and he telled me I was only one upset that Raynalle was killed

is that true Does that mean I'm the only one like a good love/ hate relationship
Old 2014-02-25, 09:04   Link #2850
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime fan99 View Post
I remember Talking with a friend about High School DxD And If i remember correctly it was XFire and he telled me I was only one upset that Raynalle was killed

is that true Does that mean I'm the only one like a good love/ hate relationship
Well uhm there is forummer here who like raynerre, who was it errr forgot her name ....

Back on the topic I wonder what will be plot on irina volume hmm

I wonder what is belial motive in joining Vali's granddad

1. His relative kill by irina parent
2. Irina parent protect issei from become belial servant?
3. Old maou supporter
4. He was blackmail by Vali's granddad "seem unlikely"
5. He is a agent of sirzech so he can keep an eye to Vali's granddad?
6. He is crazy like vali granddad and he has same dream as he?

I hope n0m@ gave as clue on what did belial and Vali's granddad talk about
Old 2014-02-25, 09:11   Link #2851
jopjopjop

Speculation :

Belial allied with Qlippoth to revive the Devil that was killed.
Old 2014-02-25, 09:15   Link #2852
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Speculation :

True, but on all 6 motive i said earlier what is most sound correct for me either 2, 3 and 6

Everyone traitor has motive before starting there plan correct or joining in the bad side

So unless n0m@n gave us clue on there conversation, we can only speculate, by the way I will wait patiently like others beside patient is a virtue
Old 2014-02-25, 09:26   Link #2853
jopjopjop

Quote:
True, but on all 6 motive i said earlier what is most sound correct for me either 2, 3 and 6

Everyone traitor has motive before starting there plan correct or joining in the bad side
That's his motive. To revive the dead Devil. He/She could be a very important loved one. When a Devil dies, there's no other way to revive him/her except by using the Holy Grail.

Even way before the alliance, the Grigori and Ajuka weren't able to find the possessor of the Holy Grail so he has no other choice but to accept the death of that person. The HG is in the hands of Rizevim who would gladly use that if a powerful Devil will do his biddings.
Old 2014-02-25, 09:31   Link #2854
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
That's his motive. To revive the dead Devil. He/She could be a very important loved one. When a Devil dies, there's no other way to revive him/her except by using the Holy Grail.

Even way before the alliance, the Grigori and Ajuka weren't able to find the possessor of the Holy Grail so he has no other choice but to accept the death of that person. The HG is in the hands of Rizevim who would gladly use that if a powerful Devil will do his biddings.
True ... But we will wait on future vol if our speculation is correct

0_0 don't have any speculation I can make will wait patiently for vol 17 translation patient is a virtue
Old 2014-02-25, 10:08   Link #2855
Tbolt

@kusabireika, for me it's 1,2,3. But there is also something that ties into the promise Irina made.

Her parents may have been going to kill Ise also because he had Ddraig, so Irina promised something to save Ise.
Old 2014-02-25, 10:10   Link #2856
aw454wtr

Quote:
Speculation :

Prehaps the devil that was killed was his father who was trying to unseal 666 and it turns out Belial is actually the grandson of 666, which would give rizeviem motive for recruiting him to his side
Old 2014-02-25, 10:12   Link #2857
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

666 is a beast if belial was the grandson of 666 then belial was more powerfull than rizevim . I just believe that belial is a spie for sirzechs
Old 2014-02-25, 10:18   Link #2858
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
@kusabireika, for me it's 1,2,3. But there is also something that ties into the promise Irina made.

Her parents may have been going to kill Ise also because he had Ddraig, so Irina promised something to save Ise.
That's true oh well we're gonna wait for awhile on irina volume before what connect irina, her parents, issei and belial together, need a lot of patience patience is a virtue
Old 2014-02-25, 11:12   Link #2859
WILD_LION

Quote:
That's true oh well we're gonna wait for awhile on irina volume before what connect irina, her parents, issei and belial together, need a lot of patience patience is a virtue
Maybe there is a clue in the Afterword of Volume 17.
Old 2014-02-25, 11:18   Link #2860
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime fan99 View Post
I remember Talking with a friend about High School DxD And If i remember correctly it was XFire and he told me I was only one upset that Raynalle was killed

I probably did tell you that, since the near universal reaction to Reynalle is "die bitch die."

Though my problem was probably you acting like there was a love/hate relationship at all. Reynalle lied to and killed him. She never had any feelings for him at all, and tried to abuse his feelings for her before Rias killed her for it.

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life