AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 791 63.74%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 163 13.13%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 95 7.66%
7 out of 10 : Good 67 5.40%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-28, 23:31   Link #2041
newbie813

i smell season 3
newbie813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:32   Link #2042
HeavyMetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie813 View Post
i smell season 3
Check your nose. There is no R3, so sayeth the director.
HeavyMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:34   Link #2043
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetal View Post
Check your nose. There is no R3, so sayeth the director.
A lot of people lie, and I am betting this is one. Theirs too much money to be made
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:35   Link #2044
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
The director is clearly lying

Their will be a season 3 since he holds the rights to Code Geass, and can make more money off of it.
Charred, you really need a break from this series, did I mention that before?
Old 2008-09-28, 23:35   Link #2045
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Even assuming the director was lying about there being no R3, what would it be about? The story is concluded. Code Spinkick: Suzaku of the Rebellion?
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:36   Link #2046
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Charred, you really need a break from this series, did I mention that before?
I recently heard that Taniguchi holds the rights to Code Geass and not Sunrise, that means he would be a fool not to ride this money train.

I am sure you can easily half ass a new season starring Lelouch. Probably about the origin of Geass.
Old 2008-09-28, 23:36   Link #2047
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
Even assuming the director was lying about there being no R3, what would it be about? The story is concluded. Code Spinkick: Suzaku of the Rebellion?
I would at least like some extra material or an OVA to help wrap up loose ends, ro even sanctioned novels, who knows at this point

Quote:
I recently heard that Taniguchi holds the rights to Code Geass and not Sunrise, that means he would be a fool not to ride this money train.
Well Charred, I think your train is going to be leading you a bit to far off the deep end so maybe you really should take a break, maybe?
Old 2008-09-28, 23:37   Link #2048
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
I believe there is alot of bitching and raging going on. I think someone mentioned they are unhappy about Lulu's death and wanted a more conclusive ending for C.C.
I'm ALSO unhappy for Lelouch's death but I did expect it and YET I'm still disturbed
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Lazy_Mexican View Post
I'm suprised no one seemed to notice (referring to the characters) since it was a HUGE give away but whatever
Notice what? Mind pming me about it?

Anyway, I would like to give this episode a 10 but yet I want to give it a 1 since Lelouch died so I guess i won't vote but however there are still some very nice scenes in this episode.

Jeremiah owning Anya is totally awesome and here I thought he was just some lousy pilot (ROTFL SCENE AT ORANGE-KUN TAKING CARE OF ORANGES) and possibility of JeremiahXAnya? :X
It seems the Albion vs Gurren would've been Suzaku's victory cause if Tristan was not there to catch Gurren then Kallen would've defintely died.
I guess people like Kallen, Kaguya and Nunnally finally noticed that Lelouch planned to die.
It seems that Nunnally was planning to do the same thing Lelouch planned to do but of course he rather do it than let his sister do it.
Well, the way this series ended is similar to death note which of course I am NOT happy about how the main characters died.

Btw why do people keep saying C.C. gave her code to Lelouch

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:38   Link #2049
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I would at least like some extra material or an OVA to help wrap up loose ends, ro even sanctioned novels, who knows at this point

Well Charred, I think your train is going to be leading you a bit to far off the deep end so maybe you really should take a break, maybe?
My train got derailed long ago
Old 2008-09-28, 23:38   Link #2050
Jays

Quote:
The director is clearly lying

Their will be a season 3 since he holds the rights to Code Geass, and can make more money off of it.
Amen.

Honestly, if he says there isn't gonna be a season 3 or a continuation to the story, then he should have made it visibly clear, painfully clear, absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt clear that Lelouch was dead.

He didn't even come lose to pulling the trigger, with the all the heavy plot points that support him being alive, with the ambigous and vauge ending, does anyone else not see that even if this guy doesn't want to, Sunrise will.

Two years tops is the when we see Lelouch in his new series.
Jays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:39   Link #2051
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
I'm ALSO unhappy for Lelouch's death but I did expect it and YET I'm still disturbed

Notice what? Mind pming me about it?

Anyway, I would like to give this episode a 10 but yet I want to give it a 1 since Lelouch died so I guess i won't vote but however there are still some very nice scenes in this episode.

Jeremiah owning Anya is totally awesome and here I thought he was just some lousy pilot (ROTFL SCENE AT ORANGE-KUN TAKING CARE OF ORANGES) and possibility of JeremiahXAnya? :X
It seems the Albion vs Gurren would've been Suzaku's victory cause if Tristan was not there to catch Gurren then Kallen would've defintely died.
I guess people like Kallen, Kaguya and Nunnally finally noticed that Lelouch planned to die.
It seems that Nunnally was planning to do the same thing Lelouch planned to do but of course he rather do it than let his sister do it.
Well, the way this series ended is similar to death note which of course I am NOT happy about how the main characters died.

Btw why do people keep saying C.C. gave her code to Lelouch
Well, you know there's no unified theory on how Lelouch survived at there are still a myriad of options and routes that could work and answer some rather open questions. But the one thing people are starting to insist upon is the possibility that Lelouch is still very much alive, and I'm one of those advocates

Quote:
My train got derailed long ago
well before you yourself crash and burn I rather hope you get off now at this point and take a break from the series and the forum in general, I don't think its doing you much good to put it lightly
Old 2008-09-28, 23:39   Link #2052
Gt_max

Ok Im back again... 12:35 Am Toronto
So everyone finally agreed that Lelouch is Alive After All !?

// Ive never payed any money for any Anime series Ive watched so far in my Life !
but I would Definitely Buy Both seasons of Code Geass to show how much this Anime,Conversations and everything actually means to me
Gt_max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:40   Link #2053
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
lol, while i suppport a season 3 b'coz i believe every great anime deserves a hollywood trilogy.
and this being better than Minami-ke: Okawari getting a 3rd season, there's really nothing materials more left. the war ended already.
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:42   Link #2054
Cherudim Arche

Well, there wasn't that much the episode before or this can tell otherwise. For it is shown, or it is all hinted around. It would feel complete if they actually address some more issues.
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:43   Link #2055
ApostleOfGod
^.^

No, not everyone agreed that lulu is 100% alive, and that's because there hasn't been infallible proof on either side. It will remain a controversy the way it's designed to be.

About the Taniguchi owning the rights to CG... If he owns the rights, someone tell me why he had to scrap the entire R2 script again? Time slot at 5 shouldn't have called for a whole new script. Anyone?

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
ApostleOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:43   Link #2056
Alvatore
Hello

There still questions unanswered, Sunrise what have u done?
Alvatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:44   Link #2057
Jays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
lol, while i suppport a season 3 b'coz i believe every great anime deserves a hollywood trilogy.
and this being better than Minami-ke: Okawari getting a 3rd season, there's really nothing materials more left. the war ended already.
You could in theory brake all that up.

Honestly it just takes one individual with proof of what Lelouch did to set the world on fire again.

A kid, who was supposedly a tyrant, is the one who sets it free. Easy pickings.
Jays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:45   Link #2058
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvatore View Post
There still questions unanswered, Sunrise what have u done?
Sunrise has gone downhill really fast since the late 90's.
Old 2008-09-28, 23:45   Link #2059
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApostleOfGod View Post
No, not everyone agreed that lulu is 100% alive
That's because he's dead. There is no ambiguity whatsoever. The only people saying it's ambiguous or that he's alive are either in denial because they worship the character or unable to grasp the fact that people addressing the dead is a pretty common thing in this show (and anime in general) whether the dead can actually hear them or not. For other instances of people like this, see the fools that somehow think Light from Death Note became a shinigami.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:46   Link #2060
Cherudim Arche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
You could in theory brake all that up.

Honestly it just takes one individual with proof of what Lelouch did to set the world on fire again.

A kid, who was supposedly a tyrant, is the one who sets it free. Easy pickings.
No, that would become to formulaic, I think it should either give a greater analysis on the past, after, or even more key character history.
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote