AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-08-02, 13:26   Link #1721
TakenForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Actually you don't need to save scum. When you ng+ you can revert all characters to level 1 with the stats they had in a previous game.
This, & the meteorites that can boost any stat to 100.
But you probably won't be able to clear any of the lvl 90 dungeons until after your second NG+, where you have your party be at a higher level to unlock certain NG+ characters & finish the asmodeus quest line.... Unless you're able to get everyone to level 60-65 by the starting chapters of NG+ (But even then, it would still be hard).
TakenForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 04:05   Link #1722
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Really starting to get strong now that I've unlocked a few of the second tier classes and gotten some stronger weapons. Stages I thought would take a while to clear fully are starting to feel like cake and I'm even becoming able to take on enemies a few levels above me no problem. I just have one question, in the Training Ground stage of the Yuidora Mine it says I have to defeat the rocktoise as one of the three stars for completing the stage, but I've never seen a Rocktoise spawn there. What gives?

The most improved character for me in the second tier is definitely Suina with the Water Volley. Went from being a light ice element damage dealer to solid back row spell slinger. Yuela's Sky Sword Dance and Serawi's Twisting Blade are just modest bonuses over the original skills by comparison.

I was also happy when i stumbled upon the fact that most enhancements are possible to toggle between bonuses and that I was missing out on some much needed CON for Yuela and Emelita and STR for Wil by not taking advantage of it. Now that I have the enhancements the way I had intended them to be I'm also finding things a whole lot more manageable. Have a feeling Chapter 3 is going to be a whole lot shorter than Chapter 2 as a result.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2012-08-03 at 04:18.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 05:28   Link #1723
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Really starting to get strong now that I've unlocked a few of the second tier classes and gotten some stronger weapons. Stages I thought would take a while to clear fully are starting to feel like cake and I'm even becoming able to take on enemies a few levels above me no problem. I just have one question, in the Training Ground stage of the Yuidora Mine it says I have to defeat the rocktoise as one of the three stars for completing the stage, but I've never seen a Rocktoise spawn there. What gives?
The Rocktoise spawns from a portal that's connected to the bottom left room. It should spawn after a while. It's only level 16 base or so I think so it's not too hard, though it's projectile defense can be really annoying. I fought it at level 5-6ish my first playthrough and was basically relying on Yuela dodge and letting serawi and emi poke at it for 2 damage each attack.

For armor enhancing, each time you beat the game and start a NG+, you unlock a second effect for each slot of the clothing. Since most of them are only two slots, you pretty much get the entire armor's stats. 2nd NG+ will let you have all on the hp/mp/fp effects too but really those are pretty useless since other than health they cap at 100.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 22:37   Link #1724
TakenForce

After you finish the level 90 dungeons & the asmodeus quest-line, what is left to do in the game?
Old 2012-08-04, 01:33   Link #1725
styr

I'm on the Asmo quest line currently, she is a "guest" however I have been cured of the scorpion venom from Melo/Eliza and then they destroyed the bracelet she gave me.. or something.

Supposedly a new dungeon map was supposed to unlock, but I still only have level 70 NG+ dungeon maps to go through. After doing one of the maps, it unlocked two more dungeons. How many do I have to do before I can complete Asmo's quest chain? Do I have to do all the NG+ mine dungeons or are there only a few specific ones I need to accomplish?

Right now, the only mine maps available to me are:

Blockaded Pit, Lv 70
Dark Road, Lv 70
Sealed Ground, Lv 70

I have all the magical furniture made and that new sword recipe I got at the same time, so that can't be it. Anyone know how many NG+ mine maps I need to clear before I unlock the map that lets me unlock Asmo? Also, which ones do I need to do and which can be skipped?
styr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 03:30   Link #1726
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenForce View Post
After you finish the level 90 dungeons & the asmodeus quest-line, what is left to do in the game?
Nothing. Unless you're missing cgs or want to collect everyone's artifact equipment.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-08-04, 07:34   Link #1727
TakenForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by styr View Post
I'm on the Asmo quest line currently, she is a "guest" however I have been cured of the scorpion venom from Melo/Eliza and then they destroyed the bracelet she gave me.. or something.

Supposedly a new dungeon map was supposed to unlock, but I still only have level 70 NG+ dungeon maps to go through. After doing one of the maps, it unlocked two more dungeons. How many do I have to do before I can complete Asmo's quest chain? Do I have to do all the NG+ mine dungeons or are there only a few specific ones I need to accomplish?

Right now, the only mine maps available to me are:

Blockaded Pit, Lv 70
Dark Road, Lv 70
Sealed Ground, Lv 70

I have all the magical furniture made and that new sword recipe I got at the same time, so that can't be it. Anyone know how many NG+ mine maps I need to clear before I unlock the map that lets me unlock Asmo? Also, which ones do I need to do and which can be skipped?
It's not that many if I remember correctly (3-4)
I recommend doing them all so you can unlock the later mine dungeons (The last one allows you to farm angel beads)
Old 2012-08-06, 08:38   Link #1728
styr

Got Asmo now after doing a couple more 70 mine maps. She's alright but not quite as deadly as Mylen or my heroines, although she has loads of HP. With her I finally unlocked Meister and the +100 Command really really helped me out a lot, now I can use all the characters I want to use without going over the command cap. Is Phinilly the weakest out of three when compared to Mylen and Asmo? I tried her a few times but wasn't impressed.

I just realized that Ful's stuff gives +mov. Total noob moment but when I noticed it.. I was quite happy that something besides eushully tiaras give movement and was not character-specific. Plus you can equip tiara+Ful's and get even more +mov!

Also did my first 90 NG+ map, Phema Sluicegate. Wasn't as bad as I thought, and although it took quite a bit of time most of my characters gained at least 4 levels. Those crystals that close monster gates were a lifesaver though and made the map almost trivial past a certain point.
Old 2012-08-06, 11:46   Link #1729
TakenForce

Quote:
Got Asmo now after doing a couple more 70 mine maps. She's alright but not quite as deadly as Mylen or my heroines, although she has loads of HP. With her I finally unlocked Meister and the +100 Command really really helped me out a lot, now I can use all the characters I want to use without going over the command cap. Is Phinilly the weakest out of three when compared to Mylen and Asmo? I tried her a few times but wasn't impressed.

I just realized that Ful's stuff gives +mov. Total noob moment but when I noticed it.. I was quite happy that something besides eushully tiaras give movement and was not character-specific. Plus you can equip tiara+Ful's and get even more +mov!

Also did my first 90 NG+ map, Phema Sluicegate. Wasn't as bad as I thought, and although it took quite a bit of time most of my characters gained at least 4 levels. Those crystals that close monster gates were a lifesaver though and made the map almost trivial past a certain point.
I think phinilly is alright when you craft her ultimate weapon. For me (After the trans) she has maxed hp and never dies because of the blood suck effect on her weapon.
Old 2012-08-06, 14:48   Link #1730
Xacual

Phinilly is also nigh immune to physical attacks, which is extremely useful.

Sluicegate is the easiest of the level 90s. None of the creatures there have any annoying abilities. Just try any of the others and it's not as fun.

Old 2012-08-06, 21:33   Link #1731
TakenForce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Phinilly is also nigh immune to physical attacks, which is extremely useful.

Sluicegate is the easiest of the level 90s. None of the creatures there have any annoying abilities. Just try any of the others and it's not as fun.
Who needs to tank physical attacks when you can just use mylen and snipe them from 9 pannels away?

Last edited by TakenForce; 2012-08-08 at 00:09.
Old 2012-08-09, 17:27   Link #1732
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenForce View Post
Who needs to tank physical attacks when you can just use mylen and snipe them from 9 pannels away?
Cause Mylen isn't really effective to other bosses later on even if shes null. Wil ends up being your tank and main dmg dealer in the end anyway. Personally i preferred Koha to Mylen though. If you want sniping skill I'd advise getting the flame armor for the elf and unlocking her carpet bombing.
Old 2012-08-09, 19:47   Link #1733
styr

Quote:
Cause Mylen isn't really effective to other bosses later on even if shes null. Wil ends up being your tank and main dmg dealer in the end anyway. Personally i preferred Koha to Mylen though. If you want sniping skill I'd advise getting the flame armor for the elf and unlocking her carpet bombing.
As far as I know only Serawi and Eushully-chan have that range 9 nuke, Eushully's is only available after her first rank upgrade around 60-65. Range 5 nukes are pretty common amongst casters though. I like using Hannah for her range 5 nuke and super cheap command cost. She does have a range 9 heal but at my level.. potions > heals.

As for Koha, I only use her for displace. Though she does have a range 5 nuke, fire is not a common weakness and is usually resisted more often than not. Does Koha have other range 5 nukes available from her weapons?

Elizaslyut is probably my fav side character, just ahead of Sharty. I like to deploy Eliz with Eushully-chan and Eukleia to have a roaming angel squad of doom since they all have some form of 'angel's guardian' and I think Eliza powers up angels next to her. I usually have 3 such squads roam around maps together to provide backup/focus fire/covering fire/etc.

As much as I like Sharty, Lily is just so much better than her
Old 2012-08-10, 14:59   Link #1734
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Yeah the Maids are strong. But their cost is insane. You need to be a in a pretty far level to have a high enough cost to have them in battle. I rarely used displace if ever lol. Kohas range is only 5? Thats weird i could of sworn is was wider. I was pretty sure it was as long as Mylens. I'm pretty sure Eushally and Serawi with her last NG+ armor have the longest range in the game. That sniping range from Serawi is broken. You can snipe bosses and they can't even attack you. I didn't use Lily as much. Since she was a pain to level up from one. But she probably has most of the highest dmg outputs in the game. Adult Lily form ftw!
Old 2012-08-10, 15:41   Link #1735
styr

Quote:
Yeah the Maids are strong. But their cost is insane. You need to be a in a pretty far level to have a high enough cost to have them in battle. I rarely used displace if ever lol. Kohas range is only 5? Thats weird i could of sworn is was wider. I was pretty sure it was as long as Mylens. I'm pretty sure Eushally and Serawi with her last NG+ armor have the longest range in the game. That sniping range from Serawi is broken. You can snipe bosses and they can't even attack you. I didn't use Lily as much. Since she was a pain to level up from one. But she probably has most of the highest dmg outputs in the game. Adult Lily form ftw!
Once I got the Meister rank, the cost didn't matter as much but I still get close to the cap of 300. Before that though, 200 command was def not enough to deploy more than a couple NG+ chars and still have a full load of chars.

AFAIK Mylen doesn't have many long range nukes, does she? Mine is only in the mid 80s and only has a range 3 nuke, though maybe she gets something at 99 or with some ultimate gear that gives her a long range nuke?

Serawi>Eushully-chan until the latter gets double action, since Serawi can get it fairly early while Eu-chan needs to be level 99 I think. Not to mention the Prevail+Undress combo makes the main heroines mega overpowered in defense and offense.

Lily is sweet cause she's the first character I've raised from lvl 1 with Marwen's, so she is pretty OP. Using deadbeat to level up made it pretty quick. You can level a character from 1-70 in less than an hour, easily. Then you can do the 2.0 level 90 maps to gain 5-10+ levels in a single map until you reach 90.
Old 2012-08-10, 16:35   Link #1736
Xacual

Mylen definitely has a long range nuke. I use it a lot. She gets it at one of her high level title changes, maybe at 99?

Generally speaking Mylen is probably the best non heroine or Wil character.

Old 2012-08-10, 17:27   Link #1737
styr

Quote:
Mylen definitely has a long range nuke. I use it a lot. She gets it at one of her high level title changes, maybe at 99?

Generally speaking Mylen is probably the best non heroine or Wil character.
Looking at the Eushully wiki for characters, you are indeed right. At 99 she gets 'Explosive Barrage' and 'Dark Lance'.

For leveling chars above 90 I guess you just need to grind the lvl 90 maps?
Old 2012-08-10, 21:54   Link #1738
Xacual

Quote:
Looking at the Eushully wiki for characters, you are indeed right. At 99 she gets 'Explosive Barrage' and 'Dark Lance'.

For leveling chars above 90 I guess you just need to grind the lvl 90 maps?
It really doesn't take that long.

Old 2012-08-11, 09:38   Link #1739
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
It really doesn't take that long.
Yeah. NG+ dungeons are retarded that way. The monsters will constantly spawn...
Old 2012-08-11, 18:31   Link #1740
styr

Gotta say since starting my latest playthrough Lily is pretty godly after some grinding. With her weapon choices she can nearly always pick the best weapon for each enemy..

Not to mention it was fun having her at low levels having range 4+ nukes..

Do Marwen's ring/neck stack? I didn't notice much of a difference between 2.0x and 3.5x...

Last edited by styr; 2012-08-11 at 18:42. Reason: marwen ?

Tags
eushully