AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kill La Kill

Notices

View Poll Results: Kill La Kill - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 29 43.94%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 26 39.39%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 12.12%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 4.55%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-10, 12:05   Link #101
Tales
Don't lose you WAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Rather than in Ryuuko, she didn't trust the brainwashing

In fact, i think she was actually going out of her way to save evil Ryuuko then. As that was not under Ryago's order
She could have fallen for evil Ryuuko after that forceful kiss...
Maybe she wants the old Ryuuko back so she can continue to "mind f*ck" her. Probably didn't like Ragyou brainwashing her.

So Harime could of fallen in love with torturing Ryuuko, so she is a sadist?
Old 2014-03-10, 12:12   Link #102
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
Okay, I mad. I very mad.

The scene with Mako diving into Junketsu to bring Ryuuko back was terribly stupid.

They have that whole setup where Ryuuko can't be persuaded even by her best friend AND her family, and she drives the point home by "killing" Mako and Senketsu in the mental sequence. That's great, that's an interesting twist, and if I may add some may applaud, because Mako will be dead and the sacrifice redeems her completely!

Then they pop right out of Junketsu with no apparent harm whatsoever, and the whole thing turns around as a success.

Why, Trigger? What was all that for? I don't understand.
Senketsu entered Ryuko's body to separate Junketsu's life fibers that were intertwined with Ryuko's. Mako was sucked in by accident. While Senketsu was physically trying to cut the life fibers (presumably), they were also in a dream sequence where they encountered Ryuko's subconscious self. They were killed in the dream and they were forced out of Ryuko's body. At the same time, this was the trigger that Ryuko needed to regain herself.

What was it for? It was for Ryuko to break free of Junketsu's control by herself, rather than being saved by someone else. Just like when she was controlled by Ragyo, she cut the threads by herself, and when Satsuki was imprisoned she also escaped on her own. They aren't supposed to be maidens in distress.
Old 2014-03-11, 00:57   Link #103
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tales View Post
Maybe she wants the old Ryuuko back so she can continue to "mind f*ck" her. Probably didn't like Ragyou brainwashing her.

So Harime could of fallen in love with torturing Ryuuko, so she is a sadist?
Yeah Nui and mom they IS sadist
Old 2014-03-11, 04:24   Link #104
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Every time we have a super bloody episode we seem to have that golden water appear from somewhere.

I wouldn't be surprised from the ending if Mako actually was someone special with a special power against life fibers. That would be pretty cool.

Regardless, that was a nice episode, and Ryuko redeemed herself. Nui and Ragyo are just sick, well mostly Ragyo. I'm guessing Nui just became messed up because of Ragyo...

That was a very cool scene with the elite four. Even though their plan didn't work, they did discover that if they took it off carelessly, she would die. That was an extremely important revelation in advance, so that was a really important thing they managed to do. Also, that was great because only they could have made that combo work, and so it actually was done very well. I wasn't expecting that even though I maybe should have. That was very nice to see.

I don't know why, but every time I see those "flashback" or "hypothetical" scenes of Ryuko in her wedding dress, it looks so epic, and she looks much prettier.

Those scenes are extremely well done.

This series has been doing a really good job lately. I can't wait to see how this wraps up soon.

I'd say one of the other best parts of this episode was what Satsuki said to Nui about the scissors and that they didn't fully trust Ryuko. That was interesting.

I just hope that after this performance a lot of mangakas/LN people approach trigger for future work.
Old 2014-03-11, 09:13   Link #105
Breimoon

they already have, they are going to make animate a LN that is similar to Chuu2 but with real fights
Old 2014-03-11, 13:20   Link #106
Tales
Don't lose you WAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I don't know why, but every time I see those "flashback" or "hypothetical" scenes of Ryuko in her wedding dress, it looks so epic, and she looks much prettier.
Yes, and if you remember, the 1st ED foreshadow Ryuuko wearing the wedding dress. And everyone around Ryuuko were mannequins which foreshadow every else would be assimilated by COVERS.
Old 2014-03-11, 23:23   Link #107
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Tengen Toppa Junsen-Ketsu incoming.

Tags
blood bath