AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-22, 10:03   Link #19141
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
9 tailed fox IS FTW
That's been my idea since last year, though
Old 2012-01-22, 10:05   Link #19142
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: and in the same vein, it was said that Yukihira would vaporize anyone if absolute defense wasn't present(even at half power). Pseudo shift D's normal fire has Yukihira strength shots @_@

The original gospel used rapidfire to compensate for lack of shield piercing capability.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 10:06   Link #19143
Eratas123

@ Flame - I'm going to write an Index and IS crossover Accelerator vs the IS

@ Demi - Yet they also said nukes wouldn't even dent an IS. I think it's safe to say that the tech in this series is full of holes.
Old 2012-01-22, 10:08   Link #19144
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras

Well, as far as my logic works (dunno whether it'll work with I.S.-verse that breaks logic regularly)

- Energy barrier breaks
- Armor is not strong enough to deflect it
- Absolute defense activate, sapping SP stored in capacitor.
- Absolute defense breaks, but most of the attack already been reduced.
- Armor and I.S. outfit do the job.
- They break and the pilot is 'lightly' injured (relative term here)

As for nuke won't dent I.S. that's BULLSHIT, the problem is whether the nuclear explosion hit them or not. SInce bomb and missile are nigh useless, and their IFF and sensor, unless hacked by Tabane, is foolproof.

And yes, you can shoot a nuclear bomb or missiles and they won't explode unless it's impact-detonation type.
Old 2012-01-22, 10:10   Link #19145
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Demi - Yet they also said nukes wouldn't even dent an IS. I think it's safe to say that the tech in this series is full of holes.
No kidding. And I even went out my own way of having Charlotte and Laura getting momentarily knocked out when a fission/sub-nuke warhead went off right in their faces back in Bouclier.
Old 2012-01-22, 10:10   Link #19146
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
@ Flame - I'm going to write an Index and IS crossover Accelerator vs the IS

Schwarzer Regen vs Accelerator? AIC vs Vector Change?
Old 2012-01-22, 10:14   Link #19147
Eratas123

@ Flame - And Laura Stuart vs Shinononono Tabane vs Aleister Frowley for the ultimate 3 way troll fight.

Accelerator would pwn IS units....till his limiter went off

@ Senpai - I work on the value that Absolute Defense doesn't protect the pilot, rather it lowers the strength of attacks.
Old 2012-01-22, 10:19   Link #19148
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

That would work actually, since both Ichika and Laura feel the pain from the attacks despite their AD is intact. So, the pain (means a little damage) is transfered through AD. Even if AD broke in process, the attacks won't be as damaging.

Side note - Just realized, the Freudian implication of Guy!Char repeatedly jackhammering Laura is not pretty
Old 2012-01-22, 10:22   Link #19149
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I'm also working this into Shadow. This is the reason bullets don't cripple Ichika inthe London arc and how he survived the bomb blast.

Side note - Why not? Laura probably enjoys it
Old 2012-01-22, 10:25   Link #19150
demino_hellsin
That one guy

cripes D: I was working on the thought that yukihira could cut through absolute defense
Old 2012-01-22, 10:25   Link #19151
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras

Side note - the implication is "Rape the Haughty till she breaks", really, that's DEFINITELY not pretty. AAAGH!!

(Plot point + 1)

@ Demi

Barrier void IGNORE absolute defense, but it does trigger them and thus causing enemy's shield drained like a dam going broke.

In my fanon it works differently, the Barrier void works like an invisible absolute blade that can pierce through AD easily like knife through corned meat.
Old 2012-01-22, 10:26   Link #19152
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

So... since we don't have names of the security team members, I'm going out my own way in giving them callsigns instead and hypervisors, how does that sound?
Old 2012-01-22, 10:30   Link #19153
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: Oh... well... the scene that I imagined where pseudoshift D activates for the first time, only Rin was in the most danger of dying since she was cut right across the front. Houki probably gets off with a bum shoulder or something, same as Ichika. Cecilia has her rifle blow up in her face. Laura and Charlotte get barraged by the same attack that gives Houki her bum shoulder.
Old 2012-01-22, 10:31   Link #19154
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Go ahead

@ Senpai - Do you think tricking the shields into thinking it's received it's maximum damge threshold works?

Side note - Rape is okay as long as it's girly guy x manly girl? Anyway, Laura's no saint herseof. The armbar scene comes to mind.

@ Demi - I don't think so. It would've been disqualified from the matches if that was the case.

EDIT: No one can die in Infinote Stratos The worzt they can get is some injuries and permanent ones can only be gotten if people you keep attacking them.
Old 2012-01-22, 10:35   Link #19155
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Theoretically impossible, the point is tricking the barrier means fooling the barrier generator about energy quantity and density of the attack.
Old 2012-01-22, 10:38   Link #19156
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: that was how the trick bullet I proposed before works D: wait it actually tricks the shield into thinking its a bigger attack than it really is

@eras: reminds me of pokemon. You never die. You just faint/black out.
Old 2012-01-22, 10:39   Link #19157
Eratas123

How about disabling the barrier tenproarily for a few seconds? Thino of it like cutting off the flow of blood for a few seconds by clamping down on the veins.
Old 2012-01-22, 10:40   Link #19158
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Unless the bullet somehow hack the I.S. system, then I don't see it'll work. Sorry. :|

As for cutting the shield temporarily, yes.
Old 2012-01-22, 10:40   Link #19159
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meistah - What do you mean give up writing Stratos by then?

Side note - The LI's sure are freaking diverse We've got a 17 year old pilot, a 19 year old strategist/teacher, a 15 year old prince, a 17 year old nice guy apartment manager, and a 14 year old child terrorist Anybody I miss? I can just imagine how awkward bachelors night is going to be
19 year old pilot. And that's those that are revealed. IE, there may be more.

And "give up" as in, "sup dawg, I just finished writing 7 seasons of 1 anime. Maybe I should retire..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Yo Dawg, I heard you like girls, and mecha. So I put girls in your mecha you can see girls in action while you see mecha in action.
Have some Idols, too.
Old 2012-01-22, 10:43   Link #19160
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

[OFF TOPIC]

I Kinda sketched my own personal IS. This is from Side View. Here it is ... hope it's good

Spoiler for Black Thunder:

I will colour it in Later!

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest