AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-11-21, 21:06   Link #5701
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

ok the filler eps are not good, but most of the eps from capu2 have followed the manga, maybe not exactly, but it still got the general point across...

1. reuinion, and meeting of kokoa
2. fight with kokoa and moka
3. meeting of parents
4. yukari grown up
5. curry filler
6. filler
7. girls meet tsukunes mom, and try to seduce him
8. some Ruby crap...

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 21:17   Link #5702
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
I don't care if it follows the manga or not, I just wanna feel like I'm watching something, that I'm actually watching something with meaning. Season II just has no meaning to me yet, there is just no story even for its own derivation of the world its centered in. I just want "some" story and not 30 minuets of censored pantie shots with no point other than wasting time and episodes. Its hard to make an anime without a good solid story to carry that anime onwards. And R+V anime is slowly losing me unless it can pick it up. If there going for just school adventure type short stories then they could be doing it a lot better. It's not impossible to run an anime with lack of story plot (just look at haruhi) but they kill that aspect by bringing in the over censored what would be pantie shots.

And you can say bringing in Kokoa is a story element, but shes has just as much air time as ruby and a little more than gin, yet shes supposed to be a big turning point in the story. So i don't consider her episodes part of a story, all they were where introducing her character and then throwing her aside to show up every so often in the anime.

Short Version:
I just feel like their over killing the anime.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 21:20   Link #5703
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
I don't care if it follows the manga or not, I just wanna feel like I'm watching something, that I'm actually watching something with meaning. Season II just has no meaning to me yet, there is just no story even for its own derivation of the world its centered in. I just want "some" story and not 30 minuets of censored pantie shots with no point other than wasting time and episodes. Its hard to make an anime without a good solid story to carry that anime onwards. And R+V anime is slowly losing me unless it can pick it up. If there going for just school adventure type short stories then they could be doing it a lot better. It's not impossible to run an anime with lack of story plot (just look at haruhi) but they kill that aspect by bringing in the over censored what would be pantie shots.

Short Version:
Just think of it as cheap censored softcore hentai, lol

Anyway, they're turning R+V into another ToLoveRu
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 21:25   Link #5704
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think of it as voyeurism… since panties and all. but if you like ecchi you can live through the anime without turning your brain off and drooling like a dog.

Though the manga has it's ecchi points, but not as MUCH as the anime gives...
Old 2008-11-21, 21:32   Link #5705
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:

And you can say bringing in Kokoa is a story element, but shes has just as much air time as ruby and a little more than gin, yet shes supposed to be a big turning point in the story. So i don't consider her episodes part of a story, all they were where introducing her character and then throwing her aside to show up every so often in the anime.

Short Version:
I just feel like their over killing the anime
i totally agree. they had the camera low enough in se1 and they made it worse creating a torrent of bats. then they also took too many situations to the extreme.

dont remind me of TLR hayashi, that really went offcourse worse than anything RV has thrown our way so far o.o. i really really do NOT want to see RV turn into TLR. so far the fillers havent defeated a supermassive blackhole like TLR did a few times.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 21:38   Link #5706
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Short Version:
but if its following the manga, it kinda does have some meaning there, u cant just say its 30 min of panty shots, cuz then the whole show would just be panties, each ep. has its own meaning, most of them are just concentrating on each different girl this time, and the introduction of kokoa and kyo, plus kokoa wasnt a huge turning point, just another chick in the story, but instead of loving tsukune, its inner moka...

Old 2008-11-21, 22:30   Link #5707
X207
Gamyūsa

finally its done , the vectored pic was put in by navyblue69, if that user is here or not i dont know. one has the words navyblue69 at the bottom right and one doesnt. i couldnt come up with a good title so i just put 2009 at the top. im just glad that i only have to do this once a year.

@gmunny: i like your new sig but for some reason your sig seems larger than most sigs here o.O.
Old 2008-11-21, 22:49   Link #5708
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

thanks!!!, well i thought there was no sig to large for mizore, she is an exception

Old 2008-11-21, 23:00   Link #5709
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMunny View Post
thanks!!!, well i thought there was no sig to large for mizore, she is an exception
too bad we cant have a 1200x1000 sig of her on these forums .
Old 2008-11-21, 23:45   Link #5710
Spags
Computer Programmer

@GMunny: You should rummage through the rules sheet for a sec. I think your sig might be over the size limit, unless you did already, (just a tip i already been through that and it sucks having to remake it) =P. But yea regardless its bitchen always loved mizore's longer hair xD

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Old 2008-11-22, 01:42   Link #5711
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... and the weirdest thing happened tonight: I met yet another female who's a fan of manga/anime, and she's a fan of this particular anime... I was giving her a few strange looks

anyways, for those who say ep. 7 was good due to being pretty right out of the manga, keep in mind that despite the majority of the episode, the epilogue for 8 could technically be from the manga... sure, we never actually saw Ruby with the Exorcist taking about the barrier, but there's enough evidence in the manga to support this anyways (well, minus the panties, but they were a plus for once)
so, be on the lookout for more plot to appear in upcoming episodes... just don't get your hopes up too high

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 03:26   Link #5712
Used Can

Kurumu or Mizore... I'm torn between those two.
Old 2008-11-22, 03:44   Link #5713
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMunny View Post
Watch out nazi mods they will delete that and give you a warning. Make a smaller version you can see it in the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Kurumu or Mizore... I'm torn between those two.
Decide now...

Spoiler for tidy:
Old 2008-11-22, 04:10   Link #5714
Used Can

That's almost impossible. It's like when you have an Oreo - you want the cookie and the cream.
Old 2008-11-22, 05:02   Link #5715
Spags
Computer Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... and the weirdest thing happened tonight: I met yet another female who's a fan of manga/anime
You'd be surprised about how many females like anime/manga, there is a lot more than i think you have in your head. There just not as open about it as we are, or more or less on the net. The net is known all to well to be a male community xD

Old 2008-11-22, 06:30   Link #5716
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Wow Magin, I'd thought you knew... There are a lot of Girl Anime watchers. More than guys
Old 2008-11-22, 09:38   Link #5717
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post

Decide now...

Spoiler for tidy:
Oh, come on... You canīt have "slice" without "dice"!
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 11:02   Link #5718
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I want them both I'm greedy :P

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2008-11-22 at 11:20.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 11:09   Link #5719
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... and the weirdest thing happened tonight: I met yet another female who's a fan of manga/anime, and she's a fan of this particular anime... I was giving her a few strange looks

anyways, for those who say ep. 7 was good due to being pretty right out of the manga, keep in mind that despite the majority of the episode, the epilogue for 8 could technically be from the manga... sure, we never actually saw Ruby with the Exorcist taking about the barrier, but there's enough evidence in the manga to support this anyways (well, minus the panties, but they were a plus for once)
so, be on the lookout for more plot to appear in upcoming episodes... just don't get your hopes up too high
lol that reminds me of when i got chibi vampire vol 9 this past week ago. a couple 18-19yrs of age were looking at manga which they should buy. the girlfriend was a big fan of manga from wat i overhead in the short converstion.
Old 2008-11-22, 11:16   Link #5720
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
It's not so much that I'm surprised by her liking anime/manga, considering she actually is Japanese... it's that she likes thr R+V anime. I will never be able to understand why females like anime that's as ecchi as R+V (good thing I didn't ask her about Ikkitousen. Mind might've exploded)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire