Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-30, 04:26   Link #3621
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
two things
firstly from what people tell me the DVD edits of ep 22 cover more then just the pictures blotty posted
and what i heard they
1)made lelouch seems sadder while walking with kallen
2)made his bitten lip more clear
3)made it look even more like he slipped her the tongue
so at the very least they really clear that he both enjoyed the kiss and hated the fact that he has to push her away

and secondly we base our reasons, not on lelouch's words (or lack of them, which is OOC) but his actions
he has already shown repeatedly that he places kallen's life above almost all else
1)ep 10 alone is enough said, but the fact he also drops everything and heads back to japan in ep 11 is making it clear
2)he sends sayoko to get her first in ep 18, despite nunnaly being a higher priority
3)he gives up any hope of saving himself, in order to save HER life in ep19 (and despite it serving no purpose, he still wants her to know the truth)
4)when faced with the greatest challenge of his life, with the fate of the entire world at stake, lelouch still places kallen's fututre as too importent to sacrifice for the sake of the plan (the only person he views in such a way at the time, since he lets practiclly anyone else join)

and all of that is from LELOUCH's side and not kallen's
add to that the sexual attraction between the two (which IS present)
and the shared goals and ideals both share
and you have everything you actually NEED for a strong relationship
all it lacks is TIME
Old 2009-03-30, 04:31   Link #3622
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zongetsu View Post
Lol...attack me seriously

*Dials whine one one*

Quote:
Well, you see, when everyone first saw the ending it was a split at about 80% believe he was alive and 20% dead.
Hyperbole Alert! Hyperbole Alert!

Unfortunately many people understood the symbolic need for Lelouch's death and his psychological need as well.

Quote:
Why? We had the facts from the anime. Just like the Kalulu kiss. If they didnt say anything about it would you have even thought it was possible to be mutual? He obviously didnt kiss back, no emotion, nothing, he was just like you, soaking it in.
I love this here some more facts people get from the anime

1) Kallen never loved Lelouch

2) Gino and Kallen are canon.

You should have been around here friend. Kalulu heads (including myself) were calling it mutual weeks before the official document. It's a little thing called logical analysis and confirmation.

Kalulu are experts in over analysis such as this:

Wow did you see that no emotion, he didn't do a damn thing like close his eyes and move tongue. Nothing of the sort!

Quote:
Authors words were like a plague.

Translation: they didn't do what I want.

Quote:
After he said "yep lelouch died to shoulder the sins of the world" the shift of power switched to 60-40.

now its like 40-60.

Without the authors saying anything the masses moved towards him being alive and with CC. but their words ruined it all and, they, themselves contradict themselves.
Classic logical fallacy: Argumentum ad numerum

Hey maybe the masses wanted Lelouch alive because hmmmmmmmmmm

1) He was their favorite character?

2) It shot in the ass any chance at a 100% official pairing

We all know Popular Opinion is hardly ever biased, contrived and logically irrelevant.

Quote:
Aye, website still says lelouch is alive lol? I love the character songs. What? PD?

and you know whats even cooler? They have a chance to redo what they did wrong! I bet you didnt know that they re did episodes 20-22? Now they can fix their "mistakes" lol? If that happens, then you would know we were obvioulsy right and then changed it to deny us.
Has it ever entered your mind the possibility that they will make things clearer for people who may have missed a few things before.

Quote:
Quit saying what im saying seriously. I know he lived to die if he truly "died".

"he lived to make the world a better place and death was what sealed the deal"
(he lived....) how did he make the world a better place (by dying)

His death would make the world a better place no?
So he had to die no?
So he lived to die no?
Because his death would bring peace no?
Live to die? Quit helping me out here.

Why dont you get that...its so simple yet so hard for you.
Holy why don't you look at the character's psychological motivations.

What did Lelouch want?
Did he feel he deserved to live?
Is Lelouch the type of man who believes a person who has become a demon deserves to exists in the Nunnaly's gentler world?

If he wasn't going to die. Why would Suzaku ask Lelouch if he wanted to go through with it? You think Suzaku would be worried about Lelouch stumping on a farm. Suzaku didn't want to kill his friend.

Oh I guess he lied to Suzaku then, His greatest friend in the world, he lied so Suzaku can suffer.

Oh what an ass Lelouch is, having all his precious people suffer while he sunbathes under a apple tree.

Quote:
Do i sound like im scared of listening to the author? Seriously ive seen a lot of the stuff that has come out for code geass. I know what they have done so far. Do you think i would charge into an arguement unprepared? No. Why i dont believe the author...hmm...perhaps his words and actions contradict each other. Umm....they left ending wide open. Umm...he and taniguchi cant even agree with each other...uh...website?
Sounds like a case of things didn't go the way I wanted.

FACTS Vs OPINIONS guise who would win?

Quote:
Like i said before and numerous times, if they wanted lelouch so dead, why not make it obvious? Why the hell would the leave the final scene to CC? The crane? huh?
I suppose stabbing him in the heart is not obvious. Shiznit would have killed Dracula.

Quote:
I knew that you would turn and say "the authors said so". How about you grow a pair seriously.
You're being intellectually dishonest. None of what the author said came out of nowhere and there are sizable amounts of people who feel that the author confirmed what they saw as a logical conclusion. Because you're own flawed conclusion was dismissed, you deem it necessary to disregard any form of authorial intent.

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Just to clarify something. We don't know Lelouch feeling for Kallen. All we know is that Kallen love him, that's all. It's really annoying to see some Lelouch and Kallen fan saying that Lelouch love her when they are nothing which prove it.
Nothing to confirm it in stone PLENTY to lead towards it.

Last edited by yvj; 2009-03-30 at 05:33.
Old 2009-03-30, 07:41   Link #3623
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Just to clarify something. We don't know Lelouch feeling for Kallen. All we know is that Kallen love him, that's all. It's really annoying to see some Lelouch and Kallen fan saying that Lelouch love her when they are nothing which prove it.
Well, thanks for clarifying something that we all knew about. 8)
No one has claimed that Lelouch definitely loves Kallen romantically and he is singing her, Aerosmiths "Angel" song. {"i want your loooove, let's break the walls betweeeeeen uuus...} |DD;

However, there are plenty evidences {that have been posted like ZILLIONTH of times} that show feelings of a "peculiar" nature, maybe more than just friendship ones. Also, not to mention, that the staff does NOTHING to semi-deny a few things. I mean, Kallen's after-series materials, are all about Lelouch and there are slips, mentioning his feelings a bit too.

So, you might wanna be a bit more polite {KallenxLelouch fans are not annoying..well, most of them} when it comes to them, since the majority backs it up.
It is wiser to say, you do not agree with their interpretation of certain events, rather than saying, they "have nothing" to prove it. Because, that is totally not that case.
There are actually, plenty of "toys" to play around in the romance-beach, when it comes to KallenxLelouch. And staff gave the "toys" to the fans, they did not create them by themselves. 8)
Old 2009-03-30, 10:46   Link #3624
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

Well, thanks for clarifying something that we all knew about. 8)

It's nothing, i like to help people in the need

Quote:
However, there are plenty evidences {that have been posted like ZILLIONTH of times}[
You're right about one thing you're talking about it every day. So yeah it must be a billion of billion times.

Quote:
So, you might wanna be a bit more polite {KallenxLelouch fans are not annoying..well, most of them} when it comes to them, since the majority backs it up.
Quote:
It's really annoying to see some Lelouch and Kallen fan saying that Lelouch love her when they are nothing which prove it.
It's what i say. Where i say that Lelouch and Kallen fan are annoying ?

Quote:
There are actually, plenty of "toys" to play around in the romance-beach, when it comes to KallenxLelouch. And staff gave the "toys" to the fans, they did not create them by themselves. 8)
No, there is not plenty of toys but you like using the same, that's all. Be careful the toy may be a fake.

@SonOfHeaven : I just wanted to add something but it's not really againt you even if i quote your quote
Old 2009-03-30, 10:55   Link #3625
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

how many toys do you define as plenty ?
you have several key interactions within the show itself
you have lelouch's own actions within the show
you have the staff saying several different things (mutual kiss, C.C equal status, etc)
and you have the poem/character song (lelouch's as well, in a way)

how much is plenty ?
Old 2009-03-30, 12:09   Link #3626
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
It's nothing, i like to help people in the need
Oh, Don Quixote spirit? I like it. 8)

Quote:
You're right about one thing you're talking about it every day. So yeah it must be a billion of billion times.

Well, yeah. I mean, since someone else does not bring something new in here, we need to exercise on the romance-gym around these places, and fortunately/unfortunately, KallenxLelouch material are like, "Power Attic Gym." Can't really blame the fans. :x

Quote:
It's what i say. Where i say that Lelouch and Kallen fan are annoying ?
"It's really annoying to see some Lelouch and Kallen fan"

I suppose, that applies to "KallenxLelouch=annoying" flag, that is flying around, but i might be wrong. I though, that is what you meant, deducing from this line. If i am mistaken, then i apologize. 8)

Quote:
No, there is not plenty of toys but you like using the same, that's all. Be careful the toy may be a fake.
Well, with the danger {or should i say "honor" by now} of getting a bad rep, and hey, i even like the pairing, but i want to be strict-speaking, pardon me, but the fake toy was C.CxL. Yep, rotten from the romance-roots, staff said it.
So, until KallenxLelouch, stop getting good-plus, and start getting rejection-flagies, then allow me to think that the toy, is well and sound. 8)

Last edited by incorrupts; 2009-03-30 at 18:19.
Old 2009-03-30, 13:08   Link #3627
ChildrenOfTheMind

What do you guys think of the Earl of Pudding & Cecile? I always had a feeling that Cecile liked him.
Old 2009-03-30, 13:16   Link #3628
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenOfTheMind View Post
What do you guys think of the Earl of Pudding & Cecile? I always had a feeling that Cecile liked him.
I continue to believe in Lloyd's (aromantic) asexuality. xD
But I could imagine that there's some light romance going on on Cecile's part.
Old 2009-03-30, 13:22   Link #3629
ChildrenOfTheMind

Lloyd's a narcissist?
Old 2009-03-30, 13:28   Link #3630
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

asexual means "not at all interested in sex"
the dude agrees to get hitched to milly (who is smoking hot)
only becouse it would give him access to her knightmare frame
litterally

edit: was a joke and i think COTM got it

Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 2009-03-30 at 13:38.
Old 2009-03-30, 13:30   Link #3631
ChildrenOfTheMind

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
asexual means "not at all interested in sex"
the dude agrees to get hitched to milly (who is smoking hot)
becouse it would give him access to her knightmare frame
and i wish i could say "if you know what i mean"
but i cant
I don't think Lloyd was very interested in "her knighmare frame"
Old 2009-03-30, 13:33   Link #3632
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

*tries to get the point and fails* xD
Old 2009-03-30, 13:38   Link #3633
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
*tries to get the point and fails* xD
Don't worry about it, if people are not courteous towards you, you have a right to fail. I actually have your back on that one for some reason. 8)
Old 2009-03-30, 13:42   Link #3634
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Don't worry about it, if people are not courteous towards you, you have a right to fail. I actually have your back on that one for some reason. 8)
Aw, thanks. *forcefully restrains herself from hugging*

And I think I get it now! xD
But it doesn't make sense, because despite everything, I do have a dirty mind...
Oh well. xD
Gotten the joke now, no ill feelings here.
Old 2009-03-30, 13:43   Link #3635
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
thank goodness
Old 2009-03-30, 13:45   Link #3636
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Aw, thanks. *forcefully restrains herself from hugging*

And I think I get it now! xD
But it doesn't make sense, because despite everything, I do have a dirty mind...
Oh well. xD
Yeah, the post before the edit, was not that much of a joke, but whatever. Things are smooth now apparently, back on track ~

ps. git out, i do not want any hugs. |DD;
Old 2009-03-30, 13:47   Link #3637
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Yeah, the post before the edit, was not that much of a joke, but whatever. Things are smooth now apparently, back on track ~

it was MENT as a joke at least
been a long day
Old 2009-03-30, 13:48   Link #3638
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Question, I was thinking about the student council after work. Particularly Rivalz and Milly. How did their relationship turn out? I would guess Milly kept giving him the friend only flag and Rivalz probably knew it was pointless to continue pursuing her. Is this right more or less?

P.S. Does someone have an link to Rivalz's and Milly's poem. Couldn't find it here and I know its on this forum.
Old 2009-03-30, 13:49   Link #3639
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
it was MENT as a joke at least
been a long day
If you want to make jokes, you do not say "i wish you would get it, but you cannot" especially when it comes, to such a delicate matter, that pretty much closed the last thread. I mean, really.
But anyway, back on track ~
Old 2009-03-30, 13:49   Link #3640
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Yeah, the post before the edit, was not that much of a joke, but whatever.
The "you know what I mean" thing? Or did I miss something? o.o
But anyway...

Quote:
Things are smooth now apparently, back on track ~
*nods her head*

Quote:
Aw...
There's no escape, dear. xD