AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-04, 17:55   Link #1
SnowBoarder

Why did kakashi have sakura go get sauske

Even Kakashi knows that Sakura is useless and would only be a burden on this "A rank mission". So after she wakes up shikamaru and Naruto, I think she should have also woken up someone better than herself like ino or kiba(btw wats the deal with him, did kabuto just put him to sleep too or did he die or get knocked out or sumtin). Well kiba if he's just sleeping like everyone else. After she woke the other people up, she shoulda just left to hide in a corner or something like that.
SnowBoarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-04, 18:05   Link #2
Hellraizer0

Well, Kabuto had knocked out Kiba. Also, like Kakashi said 4 makes up a team--and Sakura and Naruto made the most sense since they are on Team 7 with Sasuke. Pakkun had to go to guide them. Thats your 4 man team there. Also, I don't think there was time to go around looking for genin to wake up in the middle of an invasion, don't you agree?
Hellraizer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-04, 18:07   Link #3
epyon96

I think Kakashi was trying not to discriminate. Besides, Sakura has emotional attachments to Sasuke so kakashi probably thought she will do a good job.

Spoiler:

EPYON
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-04, 18:07   Link #4
SnowBoarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellraizer0
Well, Kabuto had knocked out Kiba. Also, like Kakashi said 4 makes up a team--and Sakura and Naruto made the most sense since they are on Team 7 with Sasuke. Pakkun had to go to guide them. Thats your 4 man team there. Also, I don't think there was time to go around looking for genin to wake up in the middle of an invasion, don't you agree?
They didn't have to go look around for ino, she was right beside them, and even though 4 makes up a team, you shouldnt bring a useless person just for the sake of having a four man team. Thats like saying if konhamaru was there instead of Sakura then he should have gone. No thats just plain stupid. Like i said earlier, the only thing Sakura can do is be a burden.
Old 2004-03-04, 18:15   Link #5
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBoarder
They didn't have to go look around for ino, she was right beside them, and even though 4 makes up a team, you shouldnt bring a useless person just for the sake of having a four man team. Thats like saying if konhamaru was there instead of Sakura then he should have gone. No thats just plain stupid. Like i said earlier, the only thing Sakura can do is be a burden.
I wish people would stop bringing their stupid personal biases against a character into things.

Sakura is not useless. She's far more talented in Genjutsu than Sasuke & Naruto and she has better Chakra control that either of them. She just doesn't have a Kyuubi or a Sharingan to give her an unnatural edge in things. And she doesn't think in battles...but she's far from useless.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-04, 18:20   Link #6
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

She appears to be able to bring out the best of both the boys. Kakashi may know this also.
Spoiler:
After all Naruto and Sakura are part of Sasuke's team, kakashi can't go so he sends the Dog Pakkun....who lovingly noticed that they share the same shampoo I know it wasn't in the manga, but it was a good
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-04, 18:22   Link #7
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha
And she doesn't think in battles...but she's far from useless.
With Shikamaru there she was useless, though. He fills all the roles she could have, with the added benefit of actually being able to fight. Kakashi probably thought Sakura would be better at dispelling genjutsu though, because it looked like Shika was affected by it, too...but he was just faking it. So, in hindsight, she is just useless, at the time, she wasn't.

Kakashi had to keep the team small so they could travel with speed, and so...he went with Team 7, plus Shika who happened to be the best ninja available that wasn't deemed worthy enough to be needed on the home front.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-04, 18:23   Link #8
SnowBoarder

[QUOTE=pathyfinder]She appears to be able to bring out the best of both the boys.

I guess that might be tru
Old 2004-03-04, 19:31   Link #9
ArckAngel

Ino would have been just as 'useless' considering they tied in ability in the prelims.
ArckAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-04, 19:49   Link #10
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArckAngel
Ino would have been just as 'useless' considering they tied in ability in the prelims.
Ino woke up first. Plus in a team fight, Ino actually still has usefulness.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-04, 19:50   Link #11
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

the author had her go along because he had plans involving her
these aren't real people -_-
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-04, 19:55   Link #12
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuven
the author had her go along because he had plans involving her
these aren't real people -_-
There was also alot of fighting going on when Kakashi told Sakura to go with the others to find Sasuke. Remember when he had to save Sakura from an attack by one of the sound ninjas, while still trying to protect/fight him self? He wanted her and the others to go find sasuke, while getting out of the way from him and Guy fighting the sound ninjas.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-04, 23:44   Link #13
Dix11

i think that either kakashi or gai, being the awesome ninjas that they are, would have been able to notice shino in the corner, and sent him along....i refuse to believe that they simply didnt notice him, they're too good for that and yeah i know they had distractions like sound nins attacking them, but they had time to sit and talk to sakura, naruto, shikamaru, and summon pakkun so...i think one of them shoulda noticed shino and sent him along with, or at least gave him some task to accomplish. shino seems pretty strong
Dix11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 00:13   Link #14
Uzumaki626
-=GIF Sennin=-

Send a message via MSN to Uzumaki626
Well Dix that doesnt really matter since Shino went anyways
Uzumaki626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 00:28   Link #15
Kamui4356
Aria Company

There really wasn't anyone better who was awake to take that 4th spot. Besides Naruto fights better in front of cheerleaders. Worst case they could use Sakura as a decoy. She already has the bullseye.
Old 2004-03-05, 00:30   Link #16
orochidp
Hide the kids

He obviously sent Sakura because *Random Townsperson 127* was still knocked out.

Plus, the sun glinting off of her big ass forehead might have blinded Gaara, or so Scarecrow thought...
orochidp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 12:40   Link #17
realdeal
The Real Deal

The only possible reason I coudl think of is because sakura, sasuke & naruto are a team. He also may not want to make her feel bad and he knows sakura would want to go after sasuke. As for usefulness..yea shes useless..although she does help by actually being that useless because it gets the boys mad she is still..useless...I dont think kakashi sent sakura for her gengetsu skills...which are unoticable anyways.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 12:46   Link #18
Anjin
stfu-no-jutsu

Send a message via AIM to Anjin
Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
The only possible reason I coudl think of is because sakura, sasuke & naruto are a team. He also may not want to make her feel bad and he knows sakura would want to go after sasuke. As for usefulness..yea shes useless..although she does help by actually being that useless because it gets the boys mad she is still..useless...I dont think kakashi sent sakura for her gengetsu skills...which are unoticable anyways.

Wow you people are all fools.. Sakura came along because after the mission is a success it will be too late to make it back to konoha (nighttime) so SOMEONE has to cook a healthy, nutricious meal! Who else is qualified except Sakura?.. After all, she is female, and we KNOW she hasnt been practicing her Jutsu so hopefully she's been in the kitchen!

[/sarcasm]
Anjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 13:53   Link #19
Kaoru
Pirate Girl Nyuu

Send a message via Yahoo to Kaoru
Because she has...pink hair?

I agree with everybody else, she and Naruto are his team members and Kakashi thinks that they are the only ones who could bring him back.
Spoiler:
Kaoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 23:13   Link #20
Sethi
StormRider

I think the toughts on Kakashi mind when he saw that Sakura dispeled the Genjutsu was like "NOOOO, why her? why not one of the other 199 persons seeing this tournament".
Serious now Kakashi sent her because he has confidence in all his team including Sakura, and because like others have stated Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are a team so it's easier for them to work together, what really intrigues me is why did Kakashi told Sakura to wake Shika up, sure he was the best gennin in there but he had a previous fight and was almost without chakra, one of the others like Ino or Chouji would be best no?
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote