AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-24, 08:39   Link #1801
Ichigo81
*Fansubber

Group: AniSubs
Positions: Translator, Translation Checker, Quality Checker
Current/Past Projects: Night Wizard
Future Projects: Whatever you want
Contacts: Ichigo/DeeCie
IRC Channel: #AniSubs@irc.rizon.net or #AniRecruit@irc.rizon.net
Email: recruit@anisubs.com

We are looking for some JPN>ENG translators for the coming Spring season (or maybe even past series if you wish), the choice of show would be yours. We really have no preferences, we enjoy all different types of anime genres. We also expect quality over speed so if you need time then take it. Experienced staff ready to go, just waiting on a competent translator!

We are also looking for Quality Checkers to assure, well, quality. No experienced is required but you do need to have a good eye and a firm grasp of the English language.

We are also open for joints.
Old 2008-02-25, 16:56   Link #1802
Dark_Samurai

Recruitment

Group: Cherry-Blossom
Projects: Saint Seiya The Hades Chapter-Elysion.

Recruiting:

1.) Translators- Japanese< English
Being able to translate from Japanese to English.
No experience is required, but you must have a good knowledge of the Japanese language and a decent English.

2.) Translation Checkers
Sound knowledge of the Japanese language spot errors that might be left behind from the other translators.

If you want to apply contact either Dark_Samurai or Ruby on #cherry-blossom@irc.rizon.net or mail us at cherry-blossom@live.co.uk
Thanks

Last edited by xris; 2008-03-04 at 15:37. Reason: typos
Old 2008-02-26, 23:33   Link #1803
chupacabra

Well we are looking to finish Miina and start subbing Spice and Wolf, so we need the following positions

Group: Megami-Anime
Current Projects: Miina, Spice and Wolf
Future Projects: ???? to be decided

Positions

timers, typesetters, kara stylers must be experienced

IRC: #megami-anime@irc.rizon.net
Old 2008-02-27, 21:12   Link #1804
PurpleShadow

Group: Hitode Fansubs
Current Projects: Aria the Origination
Future Projects: Undetermined
IRC Channel: #Hitode or #Hitode-Recruit
IRC Contact: Usergonemad, PurpleShadow, Bhasonson or whoever is available

Open Positions:
Translators
Translation Checkers
Typesetters
Quality Check
Old 2008-02-28, 16:37   Link #1805
tannen

Group: Ichigo-Strawberry Subs
Position: Translator
Project: To be decided
IRC Channel: #ichigo-strawberry@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: tannen, Dirk_b111
E-Mail: gintannen@googlemail.com, Dirk_Burg@yahoo.com
Old 2008-02-29, 01:15   Link #1806
Prons
Disabled By Request

Shin-Getter is in dire need of a timer for Yuusha Raideen. We also need a typesetter, but all you need to do is set it so the staff credits match the Japanese credits in the intro and ending, and do the episode titles. Please e-mail PronsAmuro@gmail.com [/i]WE have the next few episodes translated, and an active translator, but we have no timers, please assist.[/i]
Old 2008-02-29, 15:56   Link #1807
Jonouchi

For our group, GX_ST, we've been running low on translators and we desperately need 2 or 3 translators.

Position(s)
: Translators (2-3), Encoders
Group: GX_ST
Project(s): Hatenkou Yuugi, rosario+vampire
Website: http://z15.invisionfree.com/gxsubtea...p?showtopic=16

たすけて!!!!!! ^^

Last edited by xris; 2008-03-03 at 15:34.
Old 2008-03-01, 11:44   Link #1808
martino
makes no files now

Group: Genjo-Subs
Project: Ghost Hound
Position: Translation Checker
Contact: iriseyes, Kousuke/Soichiro, martino or Iwata (if he comes back from... the dead?). Just message or memo one of these mentioned nicks on IRC or alternatively PM on this forum (or if you can dig out emails from somewhere).

You will not be required to affiliate with the group afterwards -- this position is offered as freelance. Requirements are that you should be familiar with the dialect used in this series. That's about it, I guess...

Thanks.

All sorted now, thanks to all those who have shown support.

Last edited by martino; 2008-03-12 at 14:38. Reason: update
Old 2008-03-02, 07:50   Link #1809
Gentatsu
Ala~? Alalala~
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentatsu View Post
Position: Multiple Translator, Jap to Eng
Group: Onibaku
Project(s): Soul Eater + Code Geass 2 + Maybe some others
IRC Channel:#Onibaku@Irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact:Gentatsu
E-Mail: navs92@hotmail.com

Willing to Group with other group who has a translator, We will handle everything else.
Bump for moar love!
Old 2008-03-03, 06:18   Link #1810
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Again, it seems a reminder is needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Quote:
Can I ask groups not to repeat post every few days.

Recently there have been a few posters who are repeating time and time again for basically the same request (same project, same positions, etc.) with only a few days between the posts. The latest trick is to delete a recently made post and repost (this has only recently become possible since we now allow users to delete their own posts).

I can only assume this is done to bring their request back to the "head" of the queue to try and get it noticed. Trouble is the more people who do this just makes the situation worse and as such is unfair and abuses the purpose of the thread. While we encourage posters to delete (or better yet, edit) old posts when the requests have been fulfilled, deleting posts just a few days old and reposting is considered as abusive.

There should be no reason why there shouldn't be several weeks between requests. If the situation has changed since your last post, then please go back and edit your previous post instead of posting again.

Can people be a bit more responsible and considerate. If this continues then unreasonable repeat posts will be deleted (instead of being merged with previous posts as has been done up till now) along with warnings and infractions being handed out.
Old 2008-03-03, 21:38   Link #1811
Fazeshot
GAINAXヲタ

AnimeSuki's Fansub Help Wanted Classifieds

osition(s): Translators (JP< ENG) , Encoders, Typesetters, Karaoke Timers, Distro,Raw Provider
Group: #Bakemono-Subs
Project(s): Tokusatsu Shows (Engine Sentai Go-Onger)Maybe Or (Ninja Sentai Kakuranger) Still up for debate... Will also do other random Series on japanese television if enough staff is willing
IRC Channel: #Bakemono-Subs @ irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Fazeshot , Haku
E-Mail: Momosuotaku@gmail.com
AIM - V1su4l Ke1

We are a new group with some experience in the field of Fansubbing we hope to offer make this sub group a relaxed environment for all involved while I would like to have things done on time. I will not be one to be a hardass about deadlines but I would prefer to work as fast as possible. Currently the group is just forming so I'm just Working out the kinks so pop into our channel and PM Faze or Haku in the channel.

Currently the group consists of 3 members So we are literally just starting out.. I have lots of experience in timing anime / JPOP music videos with other groups I am also capable of K-timing and Basic Typesetting / Font stylization as well as a basic knowledge of japanese (I am able to hold casual conversation with japanese natives)

We are still contemplating exactly WHAT show we will take on as our first project. But we are set on doing Japanese Live Action Television shows Mainly from the Tokusatsu Genre. But currently we are looking at Engine Sentai Go-Onger (2008 Super sentai series) Or Ninja Sentai Kakuranger (1994 Sentai Series)
Old 2008-03-04, 13:48   Link #1812
Senoby
Kemoner

Project: Gene Diver
Positions: Typesetter(filled)
IRC Channel: #kaninona@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: PM Senoby

Kaninona is currently looking for a typesetter.

Typesetter(filled): Experience with the ASS format is required. Our target is to release 1 episode every 2 weeks, so the ability to keep to this pace would be preferable.

Thank you!

Last edited by Senoby; 2008-03-14 at 05:31. Reason: filled
Old 2008-03-04, 21:51   Link #1813
Higure-subs

Group: Higure-Subs
Project: D. Gray-Man
Position: Translators, Timer, Typesetter, Encoder, Editor, backup QC.
Contact: Higuresubs@yahoo.com, http://higure-subs.heavenforum.com/index.htm.
Old 2008-03-05, 02:38   Link #1814
lile_dawsons
Highly Dangerous

Rozen

Group: Rozen
Projects: Special A [S.A. TV] and something else
More Info:
Special A Class Main Website (Japanese)
ANN
AniDB
Positions: Translator, Translator Checkers and Distro

Contacts: Ruby or Coma
IRC Channel: #Rozen-Fansubs@Irc.rizon.net
Emails: lile_dawsons@msn.com

Special A
When Hikari was little, she and her father liked to watch pro wrestling, and she became very good at it. She was the pride of her family until one day she was introduced to Kei, the son of her father`s friend. He instantly defeated her in wrestling, and started what would become Hikari`s major ambition to one day beat him. To do this she enrolled in Kei`s school, an ultra elite school that costs her father a lot of money. This unusual school created classes according to grades, and the top seven students become members of the "SA". They have their own building, and can optionally attend class. Hikari is usually the only one who does so, since she desperately wants to beat Kei with test scores. The members of the "SA" have been close friends since their first year.

Last edited by lile_dawsons; 2008-03-09 at 12:34. Reason: found an editor and kfxer
Old 2008-03-06, 16:40   Link #1815
goggles
Fansubber
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to goggles
White Light

Position(s): Translator(s)
Group: White Light Fansubs
Project(s): To-Love-Ru and Kamen no Maid guy
IRC Channel: #whitelight@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: ^goggles

Both projects air in early April.
Old 2008-03-07, 20:06   Link #1816
Himawarinohana

Group: Sunflowersubs
Position: TRANSLATOR* SOMEBODY WITH ALOT OF FONTS FOR FONT REFERENCE, anyone know how to get Animal Yokocho raws?
Projects: Sugar Sugar Sugar, Daa! Daa! Daa! UFO BABY
Contact: starsdreamwarrior@gmail.com or add my hotmail at dreamstarwarrior@hotmail.com

Last edited by Himawarinohana; 2008-03-08 at 19:12.
Old 2008-03-08, 02:02   Link #1817
pichu
*Fansubber

Whoar in Progress

Anyone wants me to design logo using afx or make credits using .ass? Please send me a PM on animesuki or /msg pichu on irc.rizon.net

[Disclaimer]
I will not shift the logo or the credits for you or make changes to the credits/logo after you release it. This is a one-time contract (a.k.a. freelancing). If there are more than one group requesting the same project, I will reuse what I did for the first group that I helped. So, don't complain if they look similar.

[AFX Logo]
My strategy is to duplicate the original logo into a small screen with your group name and advertisement on it. If you need the translation of the logo too, let me know.

[Credits]
The work will be done in .ass. I'll give you the exact font, or the closest matched font as possible. I can do production/animation credits too. If you want me to make it in AFX, make sure you have AFX CS3 and that you know a little bit about AFX, since you will be the one to shift the credits. Due to inverse telecine and other possible encoding issues, the credits may need to be readjusted for the best display. (i.e. credits bleeding, etc)

---

[How you will credit me]
If I design logo, you can credit me as logo design. If I make the credits, I'll put myself into your credits under Credits. However, I can also be placed as special thanks; I don't mind. We can discuss this for the best way.

Have fun fansubbing. ^_^

PS: I will freelance afx karaoke once I have perfected my techniques... Currently, it takes me too long to make just one.

Last edited by pichu; 2008-03-08 at 02:15.
Old 2008-03-09, 21:04   Link #1818
axelfar
Timer/QC

Position: Translator
Group: Zorori-Project
Project: Shiawase Apartment's Okojo-san
IRC Channel: #zorori-project @ irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Axelfar or Acru-Fox
E-Mail: axelfar@cox.net

Due to an unreliable release schedule with Alopex, our group will now sub Shiawase. Translator with knowledge of Japanese needed. Releasing 1 episode a week is our expected goal. We have the raws. All other positions are filled.

If interested, please email, leave me a message on IRC, or PM me. Future projects are uncertain at this time. You may request a series.

Last edited by axelfar; 2008-03-21 at 22:10. Reason: Additional Info
Old 2008-03-10, 00:42   Link #1819
Crotoss
Fansubber

Group: BSS
IRC Channel: #BSS-Recruits @ irc.rizon.net

Positions:
Karaoke Stylist (NEEDED!)
BSS is in need a secondary karaoke stylist for the upcoming spring season. Experience is a must, as well as be ready to show samples of previous work.

Typesetters
BSS is currently looking for skilled typesetters. Experience is a must, as well as be ready to show samples of previous work.

Translators
BSS is currently looking for translators with quite an extensive knowledge of both the Japanese and English languages. Be prepared to take a test, as well as experience in translating for fansubs would be a bonus.

If you are interested in any of the following positions, please drop by our recruitment channel. Future projects are still undecided.

Last edited by Crotoss; 2008-03-13 at 01:29.
Old 2008-03-10, 15:18   Link #1820
Matt122005

Free Light Novels!!

Please delete this request, thanks.

Last edited by Matt122005; 2010-02-09 at 17:23.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator