AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-19, 12:14   Link #3021
tsunade666

oh so the mages of necesarius are in france... then where is the real index? in england or france? (the body that is in coma)

Styl only knows that touma run off to get the controller destroyed. But everyone knows on what happen to index. that's why they are angry that the queen and laura. But they say that "do you think we would allow her to live in academy city without this." or something like that. (they mean is the remote that's needed to summon and command the john pen mode index )
Old 2010-05-19, 13:36   Link #3022
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
sorry for this dumb question...
how the hell Superman involved in To aru Verse?, summoned by some Magician??
is it Superman (Kal El the Kryptonian) or To Aru verse special Superman??
Old 2010-05-19, 14:11   Link #3023
giorno

it's Acqua of the back, who's a double saint, thus double-jesus, thus superman

Index is in England
Old 2010-05-19, 14:57   Link #3024
tsunade666

QUESTION:

on the thing that fianmma stole on england. I'm a bit confused though I think I heard that it's controller for index that and also that there are only 2 that exist. One for the queen and one for laura. It exist for their purpose and that is why they even allowed index to live in academy city is due to this controller.

Now the thing that confuses me is fianmma. Is he summoning index in johnpenmode entirely as a robot to attack or he only needs the knowledge of index to tap into the holy right's power?

Last edited by tsunade666; 2010-05-19 at 15:58.
Old 2010-05-19, 15:47   Link #3025
giorno

it's the latter, though he can also summon index, apparently...
Old 2010-05-19, 16:51   Link #3026
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
oh so the mages of necesarius are in france... then where is the real index? in england or france? (the body that is in coma)

Styl only knows that touma run off to get the controller destroyed. But everyone knows on what happen to index. that's why they are angry that the queen and laura. But they say that "do you think we would allow her to live in academy city without this." or something like that. (they mean is the remote that's needed to summon and command the john pen mode index )
Index is still on Johann's pen mode in a church building(can't remember the name) , next to her is Stiyl watching if Index isn't going berserk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
it's Acqua of the back, who's a double saint, thus double-jesus, thus superman

Index is in England
Acqua isn't a double saint .
He is a saint capable of use the divine power at 100% thanks to Mary' Mercy. But now after his defeat by the Saint Breaker is just a normal saint.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-05-19 at 17:01.
Old 2010-05-19, 17:33   Link #3027
tsunade666

well his been branded as a dual saint because a normal saint like Kaori no matter what they can't bring out the whole power of a divine being because it would be to much burden and if they go all out it wouldn't last long and it drained mored stamina on them.

And comparing it on aqua which can spam the divine spell that usually drain more on yourself but being a child or receiver of Mary's blessing or mercy. He could go all out in a much longer time and much less stress.

Well I often here that superman is a dual saint though maybe it means that his equals to a two saint when his on his on his full strenght.
Old 2010-05-19, 17:54   Link #3028
Miraluka
Banned

You have reminded me that if Aurrelus appears Silvia will be ther next to him, and she is a saint.
Old 2010-05-19, 18:00   Link #3029
tsunade666

ah that maid looking blonde girl... wait is it a maid or an armed lady... I forgot the looks of silvia but man Aurrelus the maji plus silvia the saint class magician. That would be a power pack if they go against Fianmma too.
Old 2010-05-19, 20:36   Link #3030
Eliminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Wrong my friend, the others are in France fighting against the maiden of Versalles. The only one who knows Touma went to Russia and about Index is Stiyl Magnus.
No. Index is in England. With Stiyl. Not in Russia. Fiamma controls her remotely.
Accelerator is going there because Touma told him that's where Index is.
Old 2010-05-19, 21:27   Link #3031
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminator View Post
No. Index is in England. With Stiyl. Not in Russia. Fiamma controls her remotely.
Ehem... first he needs Index free of Fiamma to get her help.

Quote:
Accelerator is going there because Touma told him that's where Index is.
Touma told to him Index's whereabouts and situation but which would be the point of going all the way to England if Index is not capable of thinking by herself to help him?
Old 2010-05-19, 22:28   Link #3032
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

fiamma is using the knowledge from index-remote to 'stabilize' his holy right, previous the claw will disappear after afew time, now he doesn't have that limitation... Don't know about summoning her though...
Old 2010-05-19, 23:00   Link #3033
Eliminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Ehem... first he needs Index free of Fiamma to get her help.

Touma told to him Index's whereabouts and situation but which would be the point of going all the way to England if Index is not capable of thinking by herself to help him?
Either way, It's not up for debate. Index is in England. And Accelerator is heading there. This isn't an opinion.
Old 2010-05-19, 23:13   Link #3034
Miraluka
Banned

Of course, but that doesn't exclude the posible meetings said before, Aleister needs him to evolve and fighting powerful characters who are in Russia is the best choice. Accelerator doesn't have any fast way to transport himself to England except he can fly with his wings, but he didn't that so far.
Old 2010-05-19, 23:30   Link #3035
tsunade666

then what's with the picture in vol 18 when Index is in JohnPenMode?

So the remote is for fianmma to access the diabolic books of index.
Old 2010-05-20, 01:49   Link #3036
giorno

he did summon her back then
Old 2010-05-20, 03:23   Link #3037
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Index is in England right now. Fianma has being trying to access her, but Laura is trying to counter it by using her own remote control (there is two remote controls, Fianma stole the one that belongs to the Queen, but Laura still kept her own). But that is going to hurt Index's brain as they are sending conflicting commands. However, if Laura doesn't do it, Index will just go John's Pen mode due to Fianma's command. So Stiyl tells Laura to take a back seat and try to stop Index himself. I wonder how, Index in John's Pen mode is much much stronger than Stiyl.
As for the British, they are heading for Russia after they are done with France.

BTW, Aqua is a dual saint because he resembles both Jesus and Mary.

I wonder what Accelerator will do next, join Touma to fight Fianma so he can get the remote control, or head for England to find Index herself.
Old 2010-05-20, 08:45   Link #3038
Eliminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Index is in England right now. Fianma has being trying to access her, but Laura is trying to counter it by using her own remote control (there is two remote controls, Fianma stole the one that belongs to the Queen, but Laura still kept her own). But that is going to hurt Index's brain as they are sending conflicting commands. However, if Laura doesn't do it, Index will just go John's Pen mode due to Fianma's command. So Stiyl tells Laura to take a back seat and try to stop Index himself. I wonder how, Index in John's Pen mode is much much stronger than Stiyl.
As for the British, they are heading for Russia after they are done with France.

BTW, Aqua is a dual saint because he resembles both Jesus and Mary.

I wonder what Accelerator will do next, join Touma to fight Fianma so he can get the remote control, or head for England to find Index herself.
This really isn't debatable. He is heading for England ASAP. He knows Index's location.

Also, some possible spoilers on the next volume:

>Shocking twist!!
>in 2010, Imagine Breaker gets crushed
>The true potential of Kamijou released
>What is this? Aogami Pierce's glorious return!! (Aogami Pierce's return? probably a troll)

Last edited by Eliminator; 2010-05-20 at 09:02.
Old 2010-05-20, 09:25   Link #3039
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminator View Post
>What is this? Aogami Pierce's glorious return!! (Aogami Pierce's return? probably a troll)
if there is any glorious return to be done, my money is on cyber=kakine as the next assassin sent to kill last order, and perhaps actually up for the task... And to spice things up, he should be jacked into the misaka worst network to increase his computing skills.
Old 2010-05-20, 09:36   Link #3040
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Kakine is just gonna be cannon fodder when he comes back, but it might be possible. For one, I dunno why Aleister needs his Dark Matter (unless he's seeing the stuff as a probable source of energy) except that he would be reused to fuel a machine powered by his brain.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen